Private transport service from Ohrid to Skopje Alexander the Great Airport, offering comfort, safety, speed and efficiency whether traveling for business or for pleasure.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- One-way private transfer
- Meet & Greet Service
- Luggage assistance
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Ohrid, Ohrid, Southwestern Region
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Skopje International Airport, MK Автопат „Александар Македонски MK MK, XJ6G+8WV, Petrovec 1043, North Macedonia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14832P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per Vehicle, based on Car (1-3pax) and Mini-Van (4-7pax)
- Please note, the brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The flights will be monitored, in case the flight is delayed there will be no surcharge
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje?
- Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje price starts from $244.64. Discover and book Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje cancellation policy?
- Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje?
- Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje is hosted by Skopje Daily Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Skopje Daily Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14832P14
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Skopje Daily Tours
Republic of North Macedonia
Joined in June 2015
#7 of 93 Tours & Activities in Skopje
- ShreyasN3200Amazing trip to Matka CanyonHad a really fun time with our guide Vangel, who went above and beyond during the trip. It was clear that he was super knowledgeable and passionate about the history of the place.
- allanr0usist00Well recommended tourThe tour was great. Vlad, our tour guide, did an excellent job. The boat ride in the Matka Canyon was a very nice experience. Thank you!
- worldtraveller03261600Nice and comfortable tour to the must sees in Skopje !Short but informative tour around Skopje ! Our guide was very friendly and told us a lot about Macedonian history ! The ride with the gondola up to the Mt. Vodno/Millennium Cross was included in the price ! The canyon was also absolutely nice ! Boat trip and entrance to the cave is an additional 500denar (8Euro). I would recommend that tour !
- 687andrewh00Recommended trip.Our guide Lydia was very friendly and knowledgeable. At this time of year I would recommend wrapping up warm. It would be ideal to give a guide of the price for the extras, as entry to the monastery was 120mkd and 500mkd for the boat ride to the Vrelo cave. I would recommend doing both, but they require cash payment. Also a morning trip to see the canyon would have been better. That said I had a great afternoon, took many pictures and would definitely recommend this trip.
- olly63700Excellent Kosovo ExperienceWe had a great day touring. Skopje Daily Tours was easy to book, provided a very knowledgable guide, safe and comfortable car. Would absolutely book again with this tour- easy border crossing, nice walk around Pristina and a lovely restaurant to finish off our experience.
- A5601VHheathere00Very informativeWe did two tours with this company. Ohrid and 🇽🇰 kosovo. Ohrid I would recommend you spend more than one day or approach from Greece. It takes a long time to get there from skopje and the toll booths slow you down, at least a dozen each way. Kosovo tour is really good, we went to prizren and Pristina, hit everything on the list plus saw a monastery on the way in another town. I highly recommend the kosovo tour, you will not be disappointed.
- Trek6041730410500Half-day excursion from SkopjeOur guide, Vlagyimir, was well-prepared and entertaining. He arrived on time and was professional. The driver drove carefully the whole time, so we felt safe.
- A3287BKjoannec00Great Company to deal withWe took a transfer from Ohrid to Athens via a visit to Meteora. The Company was easy to deal with and helpful and our driver, Toni was amazing. Highly recommended.
- Nubana00Smile made us Smile all the way throughSmile was an exceptional tour guide! Our whole tour was very tight packed with activities and fun all the way through! We got to see and enjoy many attractions and had a wonderful chemistry within the group even though we had just met. The guide really managed to put a "smile" on our faces the whole time. :) Definitely recommend this and am amazed how it was only around 30 euros for the tour.
- cosmicalrachel00Tour guide was amazingOur tour guide Smile was super helpful and informs throughout our trip. He went above and beyond to make everyone comfortable. A brilliant afternoon, thank you☺️
- Zaira S00Perfect day trip to Ohrid!!!We had a wonderful tour of Lake Ohrid, which went beyond our expectations! Tony, our tour guide, was kind, experienced and super knowledgeable! During the hours on the road, he told us about the story of this beautiful country and shared a lot of interesting information! Ohrid is absolutely stunning and we felt lucky to have had the opportunity to see it. It’s great value for money, a wonderful day that will stay in our hearts for a very long time! The tour is well organised, the timings for activities are just right, and Tony will adapt to your needs and preferences! Would definitely recommend - we will be back and book another tour with the same agency!
- AmazingTravels00Great day tripThank you for a wonderful day trip to Pristina and Prizren. The car was comfortable and our driver was warm and inviting; such a delightful conversations.
- Beryl2700Day trip to OhridVery comfortable car. Our driver and guide was Vladamir and he was excellent. He knows so much history and current affairs and is passionate about his homeland. A very enjoyable day.
- Beryl2700Skopje half day tripMatka canyon and Vodno mountain trip. Our guide Vladamir was very good and had so much information for us
- Departure3039111560600The best part of our trip to skopjeThe tour guide was prepared, knowledgeable and very friendly. The attractions were interesting and the canyon was beautiful. Note that the boat ride to the cave is not included in the price and is 500mkd/ person paid on the spot, but is absolutely worth it. The tour lasted a bit longer than adverstied, so prepare for that.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Driver was on time and we had a great conversation over the two and a half hours drive. Very knowledgeable about the area and fun to chat to.
Written September 4, 2019
Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje provided by Skopje Daily Tours
Product Overview: Private Transfer from Ohrid to Airport Skopje
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos