Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights
By BM Tours
This tour begins from the historic main port of Ecuador located in Guayaquil to the unique beauty of the nature as Galapagos Islands in an enchanted tour all around the main attractions of both places.
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Entry/Admission - Parque Historico Guayaquil
- Entry/Admission - Cementerio Patrimonial de Guayaquil
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Artesanal Guayaquil
- Entry/Admission - Charles Darwin Research Station
- Entry/Admission - Isabela Island Wetlands Complex
- Entry/Admission - Las Tintoreras
- Entry/Admission - Sierra Negra
- Entry/Admission - La Loberia
- Entrance fee Galapagos National Park $USD 100per person (paid on arrival in GPS) Cash Only
- Migration card fee - $USD 20.00 per person (to be paid at departure airport Quito or Guayaquil)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Airports and Hotels of your choice
- Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Intl Airport, Guayaquil Ecuador
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30440P183
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights?
- Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights price starts from $1,245.00. Discover and book Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights cancellation policy?
- Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights?
- Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights is hosted by BM Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BM Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ecuadorian Experience Guayaquil-Galápagos 8 Days 7 Nights on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 30440P183
Transfer In Guayaquil
City Tour + Historic Park
The Eternity Route + Artisan...
Transfer Out Guayaquil +...
Ferry from Santa Cruz to Isabela...
Tintoreras Island OR Sierra...
Ferry from Isabela to Santa Cruz...
Transfer Out Galapagos
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A truly exotic experience
After a short while of driving, we stopped by the road to admire the local bird population of herons, vultures and …
Great trip, highly recommended
Eddie is an great guide, so enthusiastic to share everything about Guayaquil, the modern, historical, must-see sigh…
The best experience ever
The visit to the Coco farm was wonderful. My two younger daughters really enjoyed the experience of learning about …
Chocolate Farm Tour
The chocolate farm portion was amazing, and the lunch was great. The forest to see the howler monkeys was cool, tho…
No show! Forgot about our tour
Do NOT book with them! No one showed up. Waited 30 mins and tried calling several numbers until we finally reached…
There were no plants with flowers, no birds or anything else ,paid 3 dollars to get in besides the 110 I paid for t…
my favorite family
This was by far the best tour I ever remember having. I was so blessed to meet these wonderful people and would tak…
Highlight of our trip!!!! :)
I cannot recommend this activity highly enough!!! It was the highlight of our trip. I went with my girlfriend and f…
Terrific adventure with a charming guide, Hymie. He picked us up from our hotel in Guayaquil and promptly told us …
Santa Fe is amazing !
It was probably the best tour ever ! You swim with sea lions! Beautiful hidden island, great lunch with fish that g…
Great tour ... delicious food!
This was a great way to see the city in air conditioned comfort. Our tour guide is a retired airline pilot with per…
How NOT to run a tour!
19 Octubre - Actividades + Noche de alojamiento (Incluida en el paquete) Isabela Local Guide picked us up at Hotel …
Guide was very knowledgable and passionate about his City. Great climbing the 444 steps. Iguana park, city hall and…
Like being in the Rainforest
2 hour wander around a mature if slightly run down garden. Really interesting range of plants all in one area. The…
Santa Fe Day Trip.
The first part of the tour was not all that exciting. We went to some part of Santa Cruz by boat and stayed on the …