Trogir - Pantana Rika River Stand up Paddling Tour
One of the best ways to explore Pantana waters among its reeds is by SUP . Pantana is a small wetlands area by the sea situated 1.5 km east of the old town of Trogir, in the field below the mount Krban. During this tour you will be delighted to discover this tiny oasis of greenness whose waters spread till the sea. Pantana offers the possibility to feel the freshness of the swamp water watching the birds and the fish and then to swim in the sea.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 8-99, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Pantan ul. 26C, 21220, Trogir, Croatia We will met at the Beach Moskito / Pantan in front of the small bridge. Just type in on maps- MOSKITO BEACH BAR
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67175P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67175P12