Learn why the Croatian-Hungarian King Bela IV declared Samobor a free royal market town. Why Samobor had three hotels, a boarding house, a café and more than 50 inns as early as in 1914? Take a walk around the charming main town square (Trg) where all buildings are protected as cultural monuments. Taste the famous dessert "samoborske kremšnite" and Bermet, an aromatic red wine. When and why did the famous poet Antun Gustav Matoš stay in Samobor? Who built the Old Town of Samobor and when?
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian
- Samoborske kremšnite - famous Samobor dessert
- Bermet (special type of wine) tasting
- Departure details
- Prodavać Balona Trg Kralja Tomislava Samobor, Trg kralja Tomislava 9, 10430, Samobor, Croatia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198221P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198221P2
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atProdavać Balona Trg Kralja Tomislava SamoborTrg kralja Tomislava 9, 10430, Samobor, CroatiaSee address & details
- Pass bySamobor
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in September 2019
#108 of 263 Tours & Activities in Zagreb
- 315allant00Walking tour Zagreb with IvanaWe thoroughly enjoyed our Zagreb walking tour with Ivana. She has a great love for the city and is personable and likable. Zagreb has style and good food. Her English is excellent. We recommend her as a tour guide.
- 373ivat00MrsSo nice! We have seen the city in a different light. Thanks to Ivana and all of you who organized this event.
- Seeingbeautyhistory003 hour walking tour in ZagrebWe had a wonderful walk through the Old City of Zagreb with Ivana. She is passionate about Zagreb and her nation and happily shared her insights and knowledge with us. We learnt so much about the history of Zagreb and the culture of the people that live there. Walking through the Old City and visiting the sites, as she spoke about what had happened there over the centuries, made history come alive for us. I am very happy to recommend her.
- 315allant00Zagreb 3 hour walking tourWe had the wonderful pleasure of experiencing Croatia for 3 weeks. In our walking tour of Zagreb we were fortunate to have Ivana guide us. As a Dalmatian she is a multi talented person fluent in Croatian, Italian and more than adequate English. We were very impressed with her love for all things Croatian and her great insights and personal stories she told as we moved around the city. Particularly interesting was her detailed understanding of the huge 1000 year old cathedral. We spent a very pleasant afternoon with her and she was able to find the olive oil we wanted and recommended some liquors which purchased to take home. She was careful to help us onto the right bus. We heartily recommend Ivana to anybody wanting to do a tour of beautiful Zagreb.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2022 • Couples
Very quaint place with a nice museum, and a lovely walk through the park . We missed the castle as it was raining . must try the traditional cream cake .
Written December 24, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.