We offer a luxury and comfortable vehicle, kind and liable drivers, who will help you or show you everything you wanted to know. If you have more questions about transfer you can always contact us.
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3h 20m
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- baby seats - on request
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We meet the travelers on pick up with the welcome board.
- Poreč, Croatia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Zagreb, Croatia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197025P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Transfer Poreč - Zagreb?
- Transfer Poreč - Zagreb price starts from $424.46. Discover and book Transfer Poreč - Zagreb on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transfer Poreč - Zagreb cancellation policy?
- Transfer Poreč - Zagreb cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transfer Poreč - Zagreb on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transfer Poreč - Zagreb?
- Transfer Poreč - Zagreb is hosted by Greenway LTD. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Greenway LTD on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transfer Poreč - Zagreb on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Transfer Poreč - Zagreb?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 20m. Discover and book Transfer Poreč - Zagreb on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197025P23
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in February 2016
#3 of 21 Transportation in Porec
- feliciaj83500Great serviceOur family used both their car rental service and airport transfer during our visit in Istria. The service was great and they were super helpful and gave quick responses to our requests. The price is also good compared to others. My warmest recommendations!
- E8370SQmarjoriep00Day trip from Trieste to IstriaWe hired a car and driver for a day trip from Trieste to Istria (Pula, Rovinj, and Motovun) and back. Luka the driver was wonderful and Daniela was very helpful in making the arrangements. Highly recommend.
- Sunshine80600500Highly recommend transfer service.Booked online. Excellent and speedy communication from Daniela. Price was as agreed. Luka our driver arrived early which was nice.
- Fearless6529781353400Would definitely recommendWe hired a car at short notice from Greenway after it was recommended by our hotel. We booked it online and the rates were very competitive, especially when the car is delivered to your hotel. We received an email from the office straight away confirming the details and asking for some extra details about the age of our child. The car was delivered as planned and was clean, tidy and modern. We had no problems at all with it during our hire. Igor who delivered it was friendly and helpful and the whole process was as easy as it could be. We would definitely use them again if we visited Porec again.
- Kerry H00Everything went smoothly: great communicationOur driver was very on time - early even - polite, informative, and safe! He chatted when we had questions and let us sit in silence when we wanted to take in the scenery. 3.5 hours later, we arrived at our destination. We have been taking buses, trains, and renting cars the rest of our journey but for this leg, we needed ‘easy’. Greenway made everything easy with EXCELLENT communication, even though we changed the departure time of day twice with some notice. While private car transfer is obviously more expensive than other choices, it was very cost effective for us as it essentially gave us another near-full day in our destination. We’d heartily recommend.
- Deescribe7100Car Hire in Pula, IstriaWe hired a car for two weeks this August (2022) as we stayed just outside Pula in the country and required a car. Over the years I have hired cars in many countries and at no point was the experience on a par with the service Greenway provided. The price we paid in relation to all the other quotes I received was incredibly attractive, approx four hundred euros cheaper that any other quote I received. Our flight was delayed yet Igor happily left the car for us with clear instructions as to where to find it. The car itself was perfect for our needs and Igor was very clear and fair when checking over the car with us. Dropping off the car could not have been easier as Igor was delayed but trusted us to park the car and leave it in the car park. Overall I would recommend Greenway every day and twice on Sunday. Best car hire ever, no hassle, incredibly friendly and if I should ever venture to Pula or Istria again they will be my first choice for car hire.
- 799inekev00A very good company with perfect service for transfers and carrent.We booked a transfer from airport krk (Rijeka) to strmac Labin. Everything worked perfect. They stoot at the airport with a sign with my name. 2 weeks later they picked us (11 persons) up from strmac/Labin at 5 o clock in the morning with a very nice autobus to bring us in time to the airport krk/rijeka. We can really recommend this company for transfers and also for renting cars. We rented 2 cars and indeed we did not need a creditcard and paid when the cars where delivered. Nice cars just 3 months old for a good price. They brought the cars at the houses we rented and took them back the evening before we left.everything was done as confirmed by e-mail. We really recommend this company to anyone. We are a family of 11 persons from The Netherlands.
- Irenejean00First Class ExperienceStayed in the centre of Pula on our first night before heading to our villa the next day. Our hire car was brought to our hotel which was superb as it saved us trying to find their location. Car was perfect for what we needed and we were able to return it to the airport at the end of our holiday saving us having to drive back to the centre of Pula. Customer service was excellent. We will certainly be using them again on our next two trips to Croatia in 2023. Highly recommended.
- Stuwend00Rude, aggressive arrogant customer service.Arrived Pula Airport and was presented with a badly damaged car. Front wing and bumper damaged and held together with tape. Photos available. The guy was rude and aggressive as I asked for a replacement. Said nothing available. Tiled him we wouldn’t pay full amount until a replacement could be found to replace it a few days later as it was the weekend. He said this probably wouldn’t happen. Told us no deal and to seek a car elsewhere. As I took photos of car he shoved me from behind. I warned him very sternly that this was not in his best interests. We walked back to the terminal. Thankfully Enterprise team were fantastic. Car sorted in 25 minutes at half the price. What a start to our groups first trip to Croatia. Avoid like the plague.
- jonathantZ4431MW00Highly recommend Igor PticekI needed transportation from Porec to Pula airport, and Igor Pticek came to drive us. He arrived early, helped with all of our luggage, offered complimentary water during the hot weather, and was extremely polite and helpful. During the ride he provided a lot of good insight and information that helped us learn more about Porec, and Croatia. We needed to get to the Airport, but we asked if we could drive through Pula and see more of it. It was out of the way, but Igor was courteous and offered to take us to see some of Pula. He also gave us some time to stop by at the Pula Arena to take some photos. He drove us to the airport and helped us unload all of our luggage. We really appreciated Igor's kindness and thoughtfulness and we would highly recommend him.
- mateuszkZ2306SX00Car rental at PorečAfter other rental company refused to rent us a car Greenway saved our holidays. Igor delivered us a car to the hotel within an hour after phone conversation. Nice car in good price, no hassle with credit cards. After rent period car collected from our hotel. Amazing service.
- Russ_Eaton00Excellent Car Hire in PorecExcellent car rental service. Booked the vehicle the day before and it was delivered to our hotel with no extra charge. Simply left the keys with reception at the end of the rental for them to collect. Hassle free 👍
- Pernillehusevold00GreatGot problems with my car, and less then 24 hours later my car was fixed and back with me. So grateful for the help :)
- Beth L00Great serviceRang these guys less than 24hrs before needing a last minute transfer from Venice to Croatia - they were able to confirm straight away with a really reasonable price and communication from them was outstanding. Really professional company and would highly recommend dealing with them. Car that transferred us was also very clean and with a really nice and professional driver. Thank you
- PaulaB505300Thanks to Igor PtičekThank you! I have a Transfer from Poreč to Munich last Saturday with Igor Ptiček. He drives me safely and quickly. Igor makes a perfectly job. ***** Thanks to him and also for the company. See you soon in Poreč. Paula Bosch
Transfer Poreč - Zagreb provided by Greenway LTD
Product Overview: Transfer Poreč - Zagreb
Number of Photos