Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit Piran, the town of music, artists and seamen, and enjoy a panoramic trip along the Slovene coast.
- You'll start atPorečOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byPorec Old Town
- 1Piran Town WallsStop: 3 hoursPiran is one of the oldest and most beautiful Slovene towns with rich history and culture. Almost 500 years lasting Venetian influence has given this town an inimitable charm. Its culture heritage is not at home only in museums since the architectural and artistic pearls, which decorate the everyday life of the local people, can be found at every corner. Giuseppe Tartini, the world famous composer and violinist, who was born and raised in Piran, had a great impact on the town. Today, his bronze statue adorns the town’s main square together with Tartini’s house where visitors can admire one of his violins. The Tartini Square is surrounded by majestic buildings, such as the richly decorated Municipal Palace, Tartini Theatre, Maritime Museum, Aquarium, Marine Biological Station, Baroque House and Apollonio Palace. On the hill above the town is the biggest and most important church, the Church of Saint George, which offers a wonderful view. Piran’s town wall, narrow streets, fishermen’s nets, compact houses that rise up the slope and beautiful sea will give you the feeling of walking through a painting. On this panoramic trip along the Slovene coast you will also visit the coastal towns of Portorož, Izola and Koper, where a tourist guide will tell you about the main attractions, historical facts and local tradition.On this trip you will also have the chance to admire a typical Istrian village and refresh yourself with local food and wine. During the trip you will be able to enjoy a splendid view of the sea, with the Alps in the background, and you will have plenty of time to take some wonderful photos.Read morePass byPortoroz BeachKoper City BeachIzola
- You'll end atPorečPoreč, Croatia- For Hotel Guests the departure location is flexible. Please advise supplier as soon as possible your hotel details or any other preferred pickup location. - For Cruise Passengers the tour departs from Cruise Passenger Terminal in Poreč, Croatia.See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Food and wine tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee for the museum and aquarium
- Other food and drinks, unless specified in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel guests must advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location,
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time,
- Wheelchair accessible.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: CroTrips - Tours & Shore Excursions
Driver picked us up from the hotel had a great day beautiful scenery and the driver was passionate about his countr…
Crazy place but interesting
As part of a doctors group we were asked to help out on the childrens hospital ....and we visited these caves on th…
A really interesting and scenic day
We had an excellent driver in Dajan who is very knowledgeable about the area. We went inland and saw old villages, …
Greatest tour from Rijeka
Thanks to the team of Cro trips it was a wonderful experience. Not only the landscape, history and places visited d…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 548 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec
Which attractions will I visit with Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec on Tripadvisor
How much is Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec?
Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec price starts from $116.54. Discover and book Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec on Tripadvisor
What is the Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec cancellation policy?
Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec?
Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec is hosted by CroTrips - Tours & Shore Excursions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CroTrips - Tours & Shore Excursions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec on Tripadvisor