Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec
By CroTrips - Tours & Shore Excursions
Visit Piran, the town of music, artists and seamen, and enjoy a panoramic trip along the Slovene coast.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian
What's not included
- Food and wine tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee for the museum and aquarium
- Other food and drinks, unless specified in inclusions
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Poreč, Croatia - For Hotel Guests the departure location is flexible. Please advise supplier as soon as possible your hotel details or any other preferred pickup location. - For Cruise Passengers the tour departs from Cruise Passenger Terminal in Poreč, Croatia.
- STUDENAC MARKET, Zagrebačka ul. 2, 52440, Poreč, Croatia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24363P68
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hotel guests must advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location,
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time,
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec on Tripadvisor
- How much is Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec?
- Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec price starts from $100.76. Discover and book Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec on Tripadvisor
- What is the Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec cancellation policy?
- Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec?
- Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec is hosted by CroTrips - Tours & Shore Excursions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact CroTrips - Tours & Shore Excursions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Piran and Panoramic Slovenian Coast from Porec on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24363P68
- You'll start atPorečOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPorec Old Town
- 1Piran Town WallsStop: 3 hoursPiran is one of the oldest and most beautiful Slovene towns with rich history and culture. Almost 500 years lasting Venetian influence has given this town an inimitable charm. Its culture heritage is not at home only in museums since the architectural and artistic pearls, which decorate the everyday life of the local people, can be found at every corner. Giuseppe Tartini, the world famous composer and violinist, who was born and raised in Piran, had a great impact on the town. Today, his bronze statue adorns the town’s main square together with Tartini’s house where visitors can admire one of his violins. The Tartini Square is surrounded by majestic buildings, such as the richly decorated Municipal Palace, Tartini Theatre, Maritime Museum, Aquarium, Marine Biological Station, Baroque House and Apollonio Palace. On the hill above the town is the biggest and most important church, the Church of Saint George, which offers a wonderful view. Piran’s town wall, narrow streets, fishermen’s nets, compact houses that rise up the slope and beautiful sea will give you the feeling of walking through a painting. On this panoramic trip along the Slovene coast you will also visit the coastal towns of Portorož, Izola and Koper, where a tourist guide will tell you about the main attractions, historical facts and local tradition.On this trip you will also have the chance to admire a typical Istrian village and refresh yourself with local food and wine. During the trip you will be able to enjoy a splendid view of the sea, with the Alps in the background, and you will have plenty of time to take some wonderful photos.Read morePass byPortoroz BeachKoper City BeachIzola
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Just a driver, not a guide
I arranged a tour for 12 people as a shore excursion from Rijeka. It was called Rovinj, Pula and the Panoramic Ist…
Driver picked us up from the hotel had a great day beautiful scenery and the driver was passionate about his countr…
Crazy place but interesting
As part of a doctors group we were asked to help out on the childrens hospital ....and we visited these caves on th…
A really interesting and scenic day
We had an excellent driver in Dajan who is very knowledgeable about the area. We went inland and saw old villages, …
Greatest tour from Rijeka
Thanks to the team of Cro trips it was a wonderful experience. Not only the landscape, history and places visited d…