Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Journey along paths through fields and river beds and marvel at the surrounding forest on the way ..
- You'll start atul. Antuna Mihanovića 3Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sokol GradStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedsokol fortres fm 15 stRead more
- You'll end atul. Antuna Mihanovića 3ul. Antuna Mihanovića 3, 20210, Cavtat, Croatiaantuna mihanovica 3See address & details
ul. Antuna Mihanovića 3, 20210, Cavtat, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
- in the heart of Konavle,in little village Ljuta,in protected landscape of river Ljuta,is situated KONOBA VINICA MONKOVIC
- Entry/Admission - Sokol Grad
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
A must for people wanting to experience some mild (ish) and not so mild off roading whilst seeing some of the most besutiful scenery in Cavtat and the surrounding areas. Mato, who owns the company, is such a great guy who has a wealth of knowledge about the local area. As part…
The trip lasted 5-6 hours, was a lot of fun with an excellent guide. The trip includes lunch at a restaurant that is ranked in the 10% of the best !restaurants in the world (according to tripadvisor) And the food really was excellent !Highly recommend
Date of experience: September 2020
We took a half day trip from cavtat, and had such Fun! tour guide was great and we learnt so much! we went into the valley, My 12 year old had a crack at driving!! drove through the creek and in to the mountains! Saw the springs awesome views great lunch then along some scary…
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from NellaFa, Public Relations Manager at konavle valley tour-jeep safari
Responded Oct 6, 2019
Thank you for your great review Maggie!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Konavle Safari
Brilliant day out
If you want breathtaking views of the Spectacular Croatian countryside coupled with an exciting offroad adventure y…
Brilliant day out
The best trip we took by far whilst staying in dubrovnik. We have done kayaking, jet ski-ING, boat trips island tri…
So much fun
This was a last minute decision so wasn’t quite sure what to expect, we wasn’t disappointed. We were in Dubrovnik f…
Even better than we expected!
We had a great time doing the Safari tour! The guide was a lot of fun & gave us a lot of interesting information w…
Fantastic Off Road Experience
We were given our own 4x4 suzuki jeep and followed the leader/owner, Mato, in his own vehicle. We drove through ro…
Something different and really interesting
This was a great 1/2 day out to experience local culture, landscapes and way of life away from the more tourist are…
What a fantastic adventure
We have been coming to this area for many years now and we were looking for something a little bit different last y…
Fun morning exploring off road
My wife and kids and I enjoyed a fun morning with Mato exploring some of the quieter parts of Cavtat. He was a frie…
Great drive through beautiful Konavle
We booked via email and Mato picked us up from the bus station in Cavtat. We then jumped in a Suzuki jeep and heade…
Awesome day, just do this...
Cheers Mato for a great day. Did this Jeep safari on 14th August it was just a brilliant day. Booked by e mail a f…
Adventurous, cultural and fab food!
We booked the safari by email the day before and Mato replied very promptly offering to pick us up from our apartme…
A great day out in an unspoilt part of Croatia
Mato is prompt, organised and well informed. The driving was a good mix of road/country track and rutted off road w…
Great family day out
We took our two girls aged 9 & 11 on this jeep safari and all had a great time. Booked by text at the beginning of …
Recommend the off road trip
We took the off road trip and were very satisfied with that. The off road driving was fun, although not the most ch…
Fantastic day out
Booked this jeep safari last minute v text and Mato responded straight away. He picked us up from our hotel in Cavt…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,862 travelers!
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 181 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 148 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about konavle valley tour-jeep safari
- konavle valley tour-jeep safari will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book konavle valley tour-jeep safari on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book konavle valley tour-jeep safari on Tripadvisor
- konavle valley tour-jeep safari price starts from $96.83. Discover and book konavle valley tour-jeep safari on Tripadvisor
- konavle valley tour-jeep safari cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book konavle valley tour-jeep safari on Tripadvisor