Confucius is great sage of China. today, you’ll have in depth exploration of Confucianism in the hometown of Confucius. The highlight is to visit “San Kong”, the name given collectively to the three main sites of Confucius: the Confucian Temple, The Confucian Mansion and the Confucian Cemetery. You will get a full understanding about the life of Confucius, as well as the Confucian culture. Confucius'thoughts influence us a lot, today why students should respect teachers, children respect parents, wife respect husband, Minister respect Emperor, etc are all from confucius mind, today i hope the Chinese culture will make you know China well, come on just join us. Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Qufu city or bullet train station, if bullet train station pls let us know your train timings so we can pick you up accordingly. Wish you have a nice day trip.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private transfer
- English speaking guide
- Excursion bus in Confucius temple
- Chinese Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Confucius Temple
- Personal things
- Train tickets
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Today our English speaking guide will pick up clients from Qufu hotel in the city or Qufu Bullet train station, after tour guide will drop you to your hotel in Qufu city or Qufu bullet train station.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 142283P122
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city on Tripadvisor
- How much is Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city?
- Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city price starts from $173.87. Discover and book Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city on Tripadvisor
- What is the Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city cancellation policy?
- Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city?
- Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city is hosted by China Kongfu Panda tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact China Kongfu Panda tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 142283P122
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Confucius TempleStop: 4 hours - Admission includedToday you will visit the Confucius temple, Confucius Mansion, and Confucius tomb. The Temple of Confucius served as a place for worshiping Confucius in various dynasties. In 478 B.C., the second year after Confucius' death, the ruler of the State of Lu converted Confucius' former residence, the three-room mansion, into a temple and made it a place for worshipping Confucius. The temple was constantly renovated and expanded to its present size by emperors of the Western Han Dynasty and the following historical periods. It covers an area of 218,000 square meters and is 1,120 meters in length from south to north. The Mansion of Confucius is the living quarters of the first grandson of Confucius, a great philosopher, educator and a founder of Confucianism. It is also known as Master Yansheng's Mansion because in 1055, or the second year of the reign of Song Emperor Zhaozhen, Kong Zongyuan, the 46th generation male descendant of Confucius was given the title "Master Yansheng". The title was passed down to Kong Decheng, the 77th generation male descendant of Confucius. The Cemetery of Confucius is about 1.5 kilometers north of Qufu and is the Confucius family cemetery. It takes up 1.998 million square meters and around it there is a seven-kilometer-long hedge. The pavilions, towers, halls and archways built in various historical periods are set in a forest. Behind the Zhushui Bridge is the graveyard, dating from the Eastern Zhou, which houses the tomb of Confucius, the tombs of his son Kong Li and grandson Kong Ji. The tomb of Confucius is 6.2 meters high and has a circumference of 88 meters.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
China Kongfu Panda tour
Joined in June 2019
#5 of 27 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Shanghai
- taclyde00Great tour with LindaI had a great experience exploring Dali with Linda as my guide. We were able to go at my own pace and adapt to the current COVID-related policies. Highly recommended!
- 630johank00No show!I had booked this private tour with Viator (written confirmation, with date, time, hotel name and pick-up). The operator/guide never showed up, and couldn’t be reached on the designated phone number, despite several tries. Neither I nor Viator could reach them. An hour later they returned my calls and said “I don’t think we have any tours planned today.” (Viator has refunded the tour-cost.)
- mohammedarfadurb00Perfect organisation for a holiday to rememberWe had the most memorable family tour with China Kungfu panda travels. We felt everything was great, our guide Jessica and driver truly cared about us which was amazing. They did their best to make the trip remarkable. This journey was something we will cherish for many years to come. We will cherish the comfort and beauty of Stone forest, & history we learned from our competent guide and the delicious food. It was one of the best trips in our life.
- JOHN M00Very InterestingLily was very punctual at pick up from our hotel. Her English was good and her knowledge was also good. There were 3 of us in our party and we all enjoyed the sights Lily took us to - especially the Brewery where we drank Tsingtao raw beer which was very nice. Lunch was taken across from the brewery and was delicious and of good quality. All in all I'd recommend this tour.
- Kongdonghua00good journey and intersting animalswe joined the journey in this year all happy , lovely animals. we were there for 2 nights and we visit Jinli street but you need to try the local snacks so delicious, then we went to Kuanzhai alley, Sanxingdui Musuem but the most interesting things is in the Chengdu Panda base so many pandas and so cute, it's better to go there in the early morning so you can see pandas to have breakfast.
- Kongdonghua00this is a good product to know the local culture and night life in Chengdu.Once you are in Chengdu the most things to do is you need to see pandas, you need to try local food , but for the night life I advise to see the show in Shufengyayun theater which is about 1.5 hours show, you may see hand shadow games, spiting fire, changing face, local opera, after it we will drop you to Kuanzhai alley which is another good place to enjoy beer/drinks.
Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city provided by China Kongfu Panda tour
Product Overview: Confucius temple day tour in Qufu start from Qufu bullet train station or city
Number of Photos