Visit highlights of Guilin including the Yangshuo sightseeing,Longji Ping'an Zhuang village, Long hair Yao village and Dazhai Yao village with this private 2 days tour from Guilin. You will be picked up from your Yangshuo hotel and dropped off at Guilin airport/train station/hotel.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Chinese, English
- The Baike hotel with the breakfast
- The private car & private guide
- The entrance tickets & Dazhai cable car ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Yulong River
- Entry/Admission - Xianggong Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up any hotels in Yangshuo city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40944P817
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- 2 persons for each room
- Due to just one night at Ping'an, so, just bring small luggage to the hotel
- Can add more days if you want
- The child less 5 yrs old or adult more than 69 yrs old can not take the bamboo boat
- Each bamboo boat will be one adult and one child share the boat if you have a child
- Most travelers can participate
- This package tour NOT for the chinese new year festival and Chinese gold week festival(Oct 1-7), due to no room available and very expensive
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo on Tripadvisor
- How much is 2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo?
- 2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo price starts from $371.85. Discover and book 2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo cancellation policy?
- 2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo?
- 2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo is hosted by Yangshuo Private Tour-Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yangshuo Private Tour-Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40944P817
Reserve your spot
Yangshuo--Longji. O/N Ping'an...
Longji--Guilin. The tour end.
About the operator
Yangshuo Private Tour-Day Tour
Joined in June 2011
#2 of 35 Tours & Activities in Yangshuo County
- paulorJ6784WJ00Excellent private tour in YangshuoI visited Yangshuo region with Andy Lee. First stop was at the unique Xianggong Hill viewpoint, a mustsee place in China. Then we went to Xingping old town and 20 RMB viewpoint, made the bamboo boat cruise in the Yulong and, in the evening, went to the Impression Sanjie Liu show in Yangshuo. All these places are magnificent and worth the visit. Andy is an excellent guide, I had a great day. Highly recommended!
- Mariam93Se00Amazing trip with super Andy!We had a wonderful full day with Andy, discovering the beautiful scenery of Yangshuo village, he drove us through some rural places which were stunning beautiful. He was the perfect guide who gave us best tips and interesting stories about all the surrounding. The trip was tailor made for us, and Andy was so good to fullfil all our request! The day was full of amazing views, good laugh and and perfectly arranged! We really suggest it if you want to enjoy as much as possible your trip in southern China!
- Rembimbi00A great day in Yangshuo thanks to AndyI was a solo traveller who would like to visit Yangshuo just in one day after my business meeting in Chine. I found Andy from Trip Advisor. He was not available but he helped me in planning my visit. He assigned to me his colleague Peter who was excellent guide as well. If i did’t have them, i could never see so many places in Yangshuo in one day. Andy also was taking care of me in every step of my trip . I was feeling very confident. I am grateful. If you need a guide in that area, do not hesitate to contact him. He is a very professional person who does his job seriously.
- CanMtl00Excellent Tour and Tour guide AndyI had a great evening tour with Andy taking a road trip from Guilin city to Xingping fishing village. Andy was punctual, personable, and knowledgeable. He explained about the local culture and customs and we had enjoyable conversation on various topics as well. His planning was impeccable and thoughtful in that the fisherman he arranged for the evening was in a convenient and clear location away from the crowd and in clear view of the background mountains and sunset. He even looked up and gave me directions to a delicious Xinjiang restaurant in Guilin for supper after the trip. I highly recommend Andy and the fisherman tour.
- patrickfY678KX00an intimate touch of ChinaMagic for the off roads location. Imagine full nights without a sound... the little montains offer a stronger isolation feeling... except for the tour operators favorite spots. Food is excellent with a farming all around. And ***** for the Tea Cosy Hotel all together for his ancient chinese style covering very comfortable facilities. Staff make you at home at the first step in. Food is at the top for foreign and asian hungry people. Lotus garden keeping the back of the hotel away from sound and smell pollution...
- FrequentFlier55618300Made My Bucket List Trip Come TrueCannot recommend Andy highly enough. He made my bucket list trip one of the most memorable weekends for myself and my friends. He allowed me to fully customise my trip, while also offering flexibility on the day. His prices were fair and honest, he paid for tickets/small things throughout the few days, allowing me to just pay him directly at the end to settle up. Andy was knowledgeable, well-connected, friendly, fun, safe… everything I could ask for in a guide! If you are debating whether you need a guide or not - go with Andy and you will not regret your decision! Book with him and know your time will be well organised, he will prioritise the best stuff to show you in the time you have.
- Ikericecream00Must to go placeVery cool place and nice driver, helping, from airport to all the spots. Bamboo boat is wonderful and mountain’s peaks outstanding
- szepingc202300Special customized private tourWe really appreciate the special customized tour by Andy. Our route was different than the usual as we wanted to go further to see different areas. We also enjoyed his suggestion of the Xianggong mountains, the view was breathtaking. He was very accommodating and patient. Thank you Andy!
- brigittedO4427PM0010 out of 10We had a the most spectacular sunrise tour ever. Thanks to Andy, who placed us at the perfect spot, we were right at the front of the edge. Nature showed its stunning beauty, and we could enjoy it with the best view. We would go with Andy again!
- Leo R00Great service from a great guide Andy Xingping sunset fisherman photographyAndy was our guide for the evening he collected us promptly at hotel in yangshou at 5pm as arranged drove us to Xingping and quickly arranged a fisherman with boat and commerants to pose for sunset photos in the river. He the drove us back to our hotel in Guilin. He is a first class guide with very good english. During our 4 hours with him he gave us the best insight to life in china that we received in our 6 week visit. His care for his customers is exemplary and he allowed us all the time we needed to take our photos. We had a very enjoyable and successful evening which would not be possible without Andy unless you are fluent in Chinese and hold a Chinese driving licence. Full marks to Andy for the way he runs his business. 5 star's
- 58sergejh00Best possible serviceI am a passionate photographer and Andy did everything to make the journey perfect. He collected me early enough from the hotel and brought me to the best point on the observation desk from where I could make the most amazing photos. On the way back he also halted the car so that I could shoot several more beautiful pictures. Andy is an excellent entertainer and during the journey you will not be bored. So, the whole journey was very well planned and executed.
- Moshe G00Amazing experience even better guideAndy was an absolute pleasure to work with he was quick to respond and gave me a lot of information about the area…like any friend would do!! Thank you so much my friend!!! Oh the show was also a highlight
- Happiness78474000Amazing experience made easy with our guide!We had a fantastic day riding the cable car and completing the hike around the mountains! It was made effortless with the help of Andy who collected us from our hotel, bought our tickets and collected us after the experience to return us to the hotel. He was incredibly friendly with great English and even stopped the car at Moonhill to let us take photos on the way home. Can’t recommend this enough!! What isn’t made clear from the description is that there are lots of steps to go up and down throughout the pathway once the cable car has dropped you at the top of the mountains! Just be aware it is quite physical but well worth the challenge!
- ashpashh00Amazing fishermen experience thanks to AndyThis was an amazing experience. Getting to see the fishermen up close and being the only ones with him made it a memory we will never forget. The fishermen was so friendly and excited to show us. Andy the guide, was beyond fantastic. He took us to see the fishermen and the 20 yuan mountain. His English is great so you can ask questions. It was raining when we went and Andy made sure we had umbrellas and took great care of us. I would highly recommend doing his tour
- furenchitoasto00Easiest and Best Way to Hike in GuilinAndy was a fantastic tour guide from beginning to end. Very well experienced and shared a lot of information about the land, villages and points of interest. Even as soon as I booked, he sent me a welcome message to say hello and confirm other small details which was helpful. He was also a great hiking partner, as some of the trails we visited were tough, especially the one which overlooks all of Yangshuo, but it was nice to accomplish it together. He has a lot of passion of what he does, so if looking to not only hike in a beautiful area, but learn a lot about Chinese culture and have a local experience, this is the best one around. Thanks Andy!
2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo provided by Yangshuo Private Tour-Day Tour
Product Overview: 2-Days Guilin Tour with Overnight in Longji Ping'an Village from Yangshuo
Number of Photos