Make your departure from your hotel in urban Yangshuo as smooth and hassle-free as possible by booking your private transfer with a private driver ensures a comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle to take you to Guilin Train Stations.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way private transfer by reliable driver and air-conditioned vehicle
- Free waiting time: up to 20 minutes.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Extra charge CNY100 if you stay at Banyan Tree Yangshuo or Alila Yangshuo.
- Additional waiting time fees (USD5 PER half hour).
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Make your transportation from urban Yangshuo to Guilin all train stations (Guilin Main Station/Guilin Bei North Station/Guilin Xi West Station). Please specify your train and hotel information at the time of booking. The driver will hold your name sign and wait at your hotel lobby.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7137P174
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please make sure you notify us by telephone or email if your flight or hotel information changes.
- We provide up to 20 mins of waiting time at your hotel. Otherwise, you will be considered as a no-show. Or additional waiting time fees (USD5 PER half hour) may apply.
- Hotel pickup area should be within the urban areas of Yangshuo. For further distance there might be an extra cost for transfers. You'll be notified by your tour operator.
- Please make sure you provide us with your correct phone number and formation (please don't forget to provide us with your country code) For example: (country code)+(phone number)
- Please make sure you provide us with your correct train and hotel details.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations?
- Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations price starts from $49.00. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations cancellation policy?
- Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations?
- Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations is hosted by Trippest Mini Group Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trippest Mini Group Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7137P174
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Trippest Mini Group Tours
Guilin, Guangxi, China
#10 of 97 Tours & Activities in Guilin
- Duppiedup00Magnificent scenery combined with a delicious lunch at a farmer familyWe loved the whole trip with our great German speaking guide Julia. Just the three off us wandering through the fields and enjoying the magnificent scenery. Another highlight was the lunch prepared for us by a local farmer family, very friendly people and delicious food prepared from fresh ingredients. Overall, a great day out.
- MattBrad_2200Awesome trip, awesome guideI had so much fun on this tour, my guide Lily was amazing and made sure we had a good time and were taken care of. She even helped us get train tickets at the station for our next day departure. The mountains throughout the region were beautiful and the activities of boating on the river, scootering along the rice fields and going up the hill highlighted the scenery nicely. This was my third trip with trippest and will use them again. I definitely recommend this tour and trippest as a whole!
- jethroa78000Awesome guideVery interesting tour and one you cannot miss when in Guillin. Our tour guide Yang and the driver picked us up from the hotel and after a one hour ride we arrived to the river where you'll find the boats ready for departure. weather was not ideal so we had to stay inside the boat a lot of the time. nonetheless our guide was very keen to converse with us and keep us entertained all the way through. She advised us every time to get on the upper deck of the boat when an interesting area was coming up. Food on the boat was good (not great). Yangshuo is also worth visiting although I would have loved to spend at least 3 hours there. We only had about an hour or so. Thumbs up for boat Yang and the driver. We booked tour from here. I suggest checking other sites cause I believe we could have gotten a better deal.
- KPatsy00Efficient and On TimeCommunication was a breeze throughout. Niko updated us with the driver's details before our arrival at Guilin North station. We were greeted by the driver, Tang, holding a placard at the station exit. The car was new and clean. Driver Tang offered to stop us for a quick lunch and we tried the famous Guilin noodles. Highly recommended!
- earthquakes00Wonderful guide and itinerary!Every detail, from the sites selected, to the meals, to the lodging was put together perfectly for my custom tour of Guilin area. Couldn’t have been more pleased with Chasen and the whole trip! Thank you!
- Neto T00Amazing tour with a fantastic tour guide (Lily)My wife and I took the Li River day tour and it was awesome!... We went in late november and the weather was perfect, not cold, not hot. We went to a top of the mountain to see a great view of the river, then we went biking to a very nice place where we had a tasty vegetarian lunch in a restaurant called secret garden. After lunch we went to take the bamboo boat in the Li River and then went back to Guilin. The Van was super comfortable and we were only 3 people in the group. The tour guide was fantastic, if you can, I strongly recommend you ask for Lily. She is super nice, knows a lot about the landmarks and takes wonderful pictures. I highly recommend this trip.
- shroomdew00AWESOME Guilin Excursions!!! Thank you, Trippest and Lily!My husband and I did two tours with Trippest while in Guilin — the One-Day Yangshuo and Li River Highlights Tour AND One-Day Longji Rice Terraced Fields Tour. Both tours were excellent — great communication with the tour company (we received text messages the night beforehand and messages at our hotel so we knew exactly when we were to be picked up), prompt and timely pick-up, thoughtful and well-planned itineraries, and a wonderful and caring guide, Lily, for both tours. Lily was essentially our personal photographer, had a delightful personality, was happy to answer any questions we had, and ensured that we were taken care of at all times (provided plenty of bottled water, sun hats, bathroom stops, and Lily even bought ponchos for us when it started to rain on our rice-terrace tour). And, we really appreciated that everything was all-inclusive, including food (no time was wasted on shopping and there was no pressure to buy anything). Plus, we had two of the best meals on these tours during our two-week trip to China. A few words about each tour: One-Day Yangshuo and Li River Highlights Tour — My husband and I were the only ones on this tour so we essentially had a private tour for the price of a shared tour. We had an amazing day in Yangshuo and saw some of the most beautiful scenery during our entire China trip. Had so much fun bike-riding, hiking to a great look-out point, and taking a leisurely 1.5 hour raft ride on the Li River (perfect amount of time). We LOVED the Secret Garden restaurant that we were taken to for lunch - awesome food (quite possibly the best eggplant of my life) and charming, quaint atmosphere — you must go there!! Plenty of food and even a large beer to share was all included. One-Day Longji Rice Terraced Fields Tour — Although it was rainy and a bit foggy, we loved our day at the rice terraces. It was so fun and refreshing taking a hike through the area (approx. four miles), as there is such gorgeous scenery and fresh air (!). We were pleasantly surprised by the minority village portion of the tour, which we were initially worried might feel awkward or forced. However, this turned out to be one of our favorite aspects of the tour. We loved having lunch at a local family’s home (extremely generous portions, and everything was delicious!!), getting to help make the bamboo rice, and seeing their pigs and chickens downstairs in the same home. You truly feel like you get to experience some place magical and untouched by time during this tour. Highly recommend Trippest tours and our guide, Lily!!
- gouroubaly00AwesomeGreat day, with a nice guide where all the activities was greats !! I recommend for sure The schedule was bambou boat, then some nice points of view, to finish by the e-bike run
- nanny5600Wonderful Tour led by a wonderful guide, Lily.Easy on time pick-up from our hotel. All activities were well organised - Lily altered itinerary sequence to ensure we had the best experience - eg. we headed to the rafting first to ensure we experienced the beautiful river and mountain scenery before the crowds and cruise boats arrived. Lunch at the Secret Garden Restaurant was delicious and the bike-riding was a great experience. Views from Xianggong Hill were amazing. We never felt rushed and at no stage did we have to wait around or queue for ages. We chose not to head in to Yangshuo for dinner and the Show, but returned early evening to our Guilin hotel where Lily ensured there was somewhere we could enjoy dinner. The tour van driver was excellent. Lily was very informative and related well with all members of our small (5 person) group. It was a great day!
- L3419QSwilliaml00Amazing Scenic ViewsMy wife and I went on this mini tour in late October 2019, and it was an amazing experience for us as first-time visitors to this area. The tour guide (Mr. Yang) was wonderful and provided excellent information about local habits-lifestyle and took us to a restaurant to eat some of their area famous food - sticky rice and chicken soup cooked in bamboo over a pitted fire - fabulous meal! We also stopped at the old town in Yangshuo during the day and while it was not as busy in the day, we were told that area is always bustling and jammed pack in the evenings. While the scenes were spectacular, Mr. Yang added to this very memorable trip for us with his wealth of information. A big thank you to Mr. Yang, as he spent more than 8 hours that day to take care of us. William Lui
- shaif196600One Day Yangshuo and Li River RaftingLili was our excellent guide. Our family of five had a bit of everything, driving, rafting, walking, and cycling. Beyond the expected guidance of the places and attractions we visited, Lili opened her heart and shared with us the challenges and triumphs of life in rural China. Lili was flexible to make changes that we asked for, such as deviations to local markets, off the path of the regular tour. Lili is an avid photographer and helped us with optimizing our photos from the area. I recommend the tour and Lili.
- gentman00Beautiful terrace rice farmingDuring harvesting and photos taken from cable car. We wish we could help up with the farmers but it was raining. During harvest now, it resemble gold field. I would expect the growing will be all green which is a different beauty altogether.
- Nathalie1719700One-Day Longji Rice TerracedWe had a wonderful day with this tour to the rice terraces. Our tourguide Nelly was really lovely and she know so much about the culture and history of this place. She gave us as much time as we wanted at each spot and also did a fantastic job taking pictures of us. The lunch at a local restaurant was just amazing, one of the best chinese food during our whole trip. It was great to explore this place without a huge group and a tourguide with a microphone.
- bladimirhoz00Yangshuo and Li River tripExcellent choice, guides are very well prepared and everything works like a clock so you can forget about all your problems and enjoy. Excelente opción, los guias están muy bien preparados y todo funciona como un mecanismo de reloj así que puedes disfrutar y olvidarte de todos los problemas. Отличный выбор всё очень хорошо организовано так что можешь наслаждаться забыть о всех проблем.
- JonRFi00Enjoyable tour despite weatherThis is an excellent tour, though the risk is always that the weather won't be great - as was the case when I did the tour. That can mean visibility of the amazing scenery is limited. However full credit to tour guide Lily for ensuring that we visiting the key areas at the right times so that we made the best of the day. Being in a small group ensures great flexibility and scheduling changes to make the most from the day. And the knowledge and friendliness of Lily (as well as her photography skills) made this a memorable experience
Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations provided by Trippest Mini Group Tours
Product Overview: Private Departure Transfer: Yangshuo to Guilin Train Stations
Number of Photos