Enjoy a hassle free transportation experience with reliable service. Private driver, clean and comfortable vehicles, door to door Yangshuo hotel transfer service.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Airport Transfer Service
- Experienced Mandarin Speaking Driver
- Toll Fee
- Parking Fee
- Bottled Water
- Gratuities (recommended)
- English Tour Guide Service
- Start:Multiple pickup locations offered.Pickup details
Hotel pickup offeredDuring checkout you will be able to select from the list of included hotels.End:This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Your mandarin speaking driver will pick you up from your Yangshuo Hotel. Then you will be transferred to Guilin Liangjiang International Airport.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P196
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport?
- Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport price starts from $45.00. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport cancellation policy?
- Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport?
- Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport is hosted by Sunflower Tours China. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sunflower Tours China on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67316P196
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator:
See all 0 reviews
- Sunflower Tours China0 reviewsChinaJoined in May 2012
- Karlitato0 contributionsBest show and experience in chinaI cant even describe this incredible experience!! And specially all the help miss lily gave is! Not only the day of the show but the day after! She was like an angel to us in a country that everything is a little complicated!Written December 11, 2023
- Fulvia M0 contributionsSuperb service from Sunflower Tours!Sunflower Tours’ service was amazing and we would give it more than 5 stars if we could! 🏽 It was pouring the day of and they kept us updated regularly on whether the show (which is outdoors) would take place or not. Miss Lilly waited for us at the ticket counter and showed us to our seats. She also gave us disposable raincoats and water bottles. The whole process was very smooth. We were super lucky and it stopped raining as soon as the show started, so we were able to enjoy it even more. The show itself was good and we recommend doing it if you have budget and time in Guilin, but nothing to go out of your way for. Be prepared for the audience to chatter throughout the entire show 😖.Written October 3, 2023
- Natasja990 contributionsFantastic!!I had an incredible experience at the Yangshuo light show! Miss Lilly, who spoke excellent English, picked us up promptly from the hotel and even provided us with water. She secured us a fantastic spot to enjoy the show. After the mesmerizing performance, she kindly picked us up again and safely returned us to our hotel. The combination of Miss Lilly's hospitality and the breathtaking light show made this an unforgettable evening.Written September 26, 2023
- tmbrink18680 contributionsVery happy we attended!The show was impressive and enjoyable; a great combination of music and pageantry. Miss Lily and the organization that helped us with the tickets were very accommodating. They met us at the gate, walked us to our seats, even had rain coats for us (but thankfully it didn’t rain!) We recommended the experience for sure!Written May 7, 2021
- Y8560OZjackm0 contributionsLight showThe light show was very beautiful, especially the way the light reflected off the water and the karst mountains were illuminated. Great choreography. (Only negative was a very noisy audience). Booking was very easy through Viator - we only booked a few hours prior to the show but communication was great and Miss Tao met us at the ticket office as promised. She gave us time to read through some information about the show, showed us to our seats and was really friendly.Written August 12, 2020
- Croker680 contributionsVery impressiveBooked the show through Sunflower Tours. They were very helpful. Miss Sunflower Li even recommended a great hotel in Yangshuo ( Yinmo Hotel). Miss Lily met me at the show venue with my ticket and escorted me to my seat and ensured I was happy and comfortable. Very good English speaking and friendly and helpful lady. The show itself was truly wonderful, never seen anything like it in my life. A must see!Written November 22, 2019
- sssg0 contributionsamazing performance - well worth the visitwe bought tickets on the day while on the Li River cruise. It was a bit higgly piggly getting the tickets at the venue but worked out okay in the end. Great show with a huge cast mostly done on the water with the karst mountains as the back drop. Audience was noisy thoughout and started to leave just before it finished which was a little annoying. Dont think there is much difference in the seating.Written November 11, 2019
- Joanna Z0 contributionsImpression Sanjie Liu show ticketThe show was great with beautiful views, much better than we expected. We loved lily who met us for the tickets and walked us into the theater she was fun to talk with.Written November 11, 2019
- katharinedarcy0 contributionsEnjoyed but noisy crowdMy 16 year old son and I both enjoyed this performance although my husband not do much. We ordered tickets in advance from England to be sure of getting them but I think we would have been ok buying them a couple of days before. The spectical was great, loved the effects of do many people moving in time, and some things left me wondering how they had done it. My only problem was the crowd having paid to get in just chatted loudly through the whole thing, mostly ignoring the performance and spoiling my enjoyment. Still with going though. We bought mid priced tickets which gave us enough height for a good view. I don't think it's worth paying extra for expensive seats, unless you know it's going to rain (they are under a roof).Written August 26, 2019
These reviews are the subjective opinions of Tripadvisor members and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport provided by Sunflower Tours China
Product Overview: Private Airport Transfer: Yangshuo Hotel to Guilin Liangjiang Airport
Number of Photos