Private Tour to Yadan National Geologic Park
By Silk Road Angel Tours
This private tour will show you to visit the south part of the park with a private jeep. The Yadang National Geological Park offers various landform in distinct shapes, signifying different development. In the park, you can get a view of uniquely-shaped rocks like Mongolian tent, Stone Bird, Peacock and others. Make full use of your imagination, you may find some rocks with some miniatures similar to famed architectures, like the Potala Palace in Tibet, Heaven Temple in Beijing or something else.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, Japanese, English, French
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Private jeep
- Entrance fee
- Private tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Yadan National Geological Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40805P49
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Tour to Yadan National Geologic Park?
- Private Tour to Yadan National Geologic Park price starts from $399.00. Discover and book Private Tour to Yadan National Geologic Park on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour to Yadan National Geologic Park cancellation policy?
- Private Tour to Yadan National Geologic Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour to Yadan National Geologic Park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour to Yadan National Geologic Park?
- Private Tour to Yadan National Geologic Park is hosted by Silk Road Angel Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Silk Road Angel Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour to Yadan National Geologic Park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40805P49
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Yadan National Geological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedAt 8:30 am, meet your local guide at the lobby of your Dunhuang hotel. Located about 180-kilometer northwest of Dunhuang City, Yadan National Geological Park occupies an area of about 398 square kilometers It is also called Devil City in that you will hear the sound just like the devil screaming when the strong wind goes through the desert. We will arrange a private jeep take you to the south part of the park where is not open to public.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Highly professional and knowledgeable tour experience
I booked a 2 day solo tour of Dunhuang with Steven only to have my plans impacted by a recent COVID outbreak in the…
Amazing traveling experience
The natural landscape and cultural history of Northwest China are worth visiting. Every scenic sport is unique, esp…
A wonderful Silk Road trip
We found Steven through a colleague who recently took a similar trip. We are a group of 6 people and we are very ha…
Steven has been a travel agent with plenty of experience in this region. During the 8-day-trip, he was not only ar…
Amazing tour with so much history in it.
There is no favorite spot to describe, the weather was just perfect, the sceneries are breath taking. The trip was …
A great in-depth tour of the Dunhuang region
Steven was an outstanding tour guide who greatly facilitated my exploration of Dunhuang and provided valuable histo…
Perfect trip from Xining to Dunhuang
We enjoyed a perfectly organized 6 days trip from Xining to Qinghai to Dunhuang. With nice weather, nice hotels, a …
Effortless & Authentic experiences of Gansu
With the distances between points of interest across Gansu (Lanzhou, Zhangye, Dunhuang), and only 5 days to cover i…
3 Day Gansu Custom tour
We did a super condensed 3 day custom tour of Gansu Province. As foreigners, we were concerned about the impact of …
Recommend doing this trip with 4-6 people so you can easily share the expenses. Mogao caves and sand dunes was the best
After looking at all the options, seeing what other tours were doing and asking friends who have been; I ended up c…
Wonderful trip with tour guide and operator Steven
We had a wonderful trip that was organized and guided by Steven, The trip included two provinces - Gansu and Sichua…
Dunhuang was a truly magical setting. The magnificent sand dunes surrounding the city on the horizon combined with …
Silk Road Trip for our CIEE Shanghai program
We have been working with Steven Kang since 2012. Each year in late October, Steven helps us to organize and coordi…
Went through CIEE, Lots of fun!
Really enjoyed DunHuang, and having this tour was a huge plus getting to know the city. The tour guide was friendly…
Excellent Dunhuang Tour
Steven was a great tour guide for our group trip to Dunhuang. He met us at the train station at 5am, and had everyt…