Best of Dunhuang Day Tour to Yulin Grottoes and Suoyangcheng Ruins
By Silk Road Angel Tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, Japanese, English, French
What's not included
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40805P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Best of Dunhuang Day Tour to Yulin Grottoes and Suoyangcheng Ruins?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Best of Dunhuang Day Tour to Yulin Grottoes and Suoyangcheng Ruins on Tripadvisor
- How much is Best of Dunhuang Day Tour to Yulin Grottoes and Suoyangcheng Ruins?
- Best of Dunhuang Day Tour to Yulin Grottoes and Suoyangcheng Ruins price starts from $339.00. Discover and book Best of Dunhuang Day Tour to Yulin Grottoes and Suoyangcheng Ruins on Tripadvisor
- What is the Best of Dunhuang Day Tour to Yulin Grottoes and Suoyangcheng Ruins cancellation policy?
- Best of Dunhuang Day Tour to Yulin Grottoes and Suoyangcheng Ruins cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best of Dunhuang Day Tour to Yulin Grottoes and Suoyangcheng Ruins on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Best of Dunhuang Day Tour to Yulin Grottoes and Suoyangcheng Ruins?
- Best of Dunhuang Day Tour to Yulin Grottoes and Suoyangcheng Ruins is hosted by Silk Road Angel Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Silk Road Angel Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best of Dunhuang Day Tour to Yulin Grottoes and Suoyangcheng Ruins on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40805P7
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byYulin GrottoSuoyangcheng Relic Site Ticket Office
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Highly professional and knowledgeable tour experience
I booked a 2 day solo tour of Dunhuang with Steven only to have my plans impacted by a recent COVID outbreak in the…
Amazing traveling experience
The natural landscape and cultural history of Northwest China are worth visiting. Every scenic sport is unique, esp…
A wonderful Silk Road trip
We found Steven through a colleague who recently took a similar trip. We are a group of 6 people and we are very ha…
Steven has been a travel agent with plenty of experience in this region. During the 8-day-trip, he was not only ar…
Amazing tour with so much history in it.
There is no favorite spot to describe, the weather was just perfect, the sceneries are breath taking. The trip was …
A great in-depth tour of the Dunhuang region
Steven was an outstanding tour guide who greatly facilitated my exploration of Dunhuang and provided valuable histo…
Perfect trip from Xining to Dunhuang
We enjoyed a perfectly organized 6 days trip from Xining to Qinghai to Dunhuang. With nice weather, nice hotels, a …
Effortless & Authentic experiences of Gansu
With the distances between points of interest across Gansu (Lanzhou, Zhangye, Dunhuang), and only 5 days to cover i…
3 Day Gansu Custom tour
We did a super condensed 3 day custom tour of Gansu Province. As foreigners, we were concerned about the impact of …
Recommend doing this trip with 4-6 people so you can easily share the expenses. Mogao caves and sand dunes was the best
After looking at all the options, seeing what other tours were doing and asking friends who have been; I ended up c…
Wonderful trip with tour guide and operator Steven
We had a wonderful trip that was organized and guided by Steven, The trip included two provinces - Gansu and Sichua…
Dunhuang was a truly magical setting. The magnificent sand dunes surrounding the city on the horizon combined with …
Silk Road Trip for our CIEE Shanghai program
We have been working with Steven Kang since 2012. Each year in late October, Steven helps us to organize and coordi…
Went through CIEE, Lots of fun!
Really enjoyed DunHuang, and having this tour was a huge plus getting to know the city. The tour guide was friendly…
Excellent Dunhuang Tour
Steven was a great tour guide for our group trip to Dunhuang. He met us at the train station at 5am, and had everyt…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This is a private your for myself only hotel to hotel service a English speaking lady and a driver came pick me up in a comfy van and we had nice chat on the way about local details they are caring and giving explaination for scenes along the way There was a site guide hired by government to show tourist the caves we entitled to see and snswered questions Low season is good that no line up and traffic is nice too Everything went nice and easy and we had a late hotpot lunch in a beautiful restaurant ......
Written March 21, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.