Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 8)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We are known for providing a family experience to be a trip made by father and son who have always lived in the area. Patricio father will be the driver and chef and Patricio son the local certified guide and also a professional photographer with extensive knowledge in all aspects of the area. Also this tour can be fully customized if necessary, focused on people who just want to know the area and even professional photographers who want to leave the usual hours.
- Full breakfast with a variety of options to drink and eat in addition to offering an infusion of local medicinal herbs to prevent the sea from height and an exquisite taste and aroma.
- Delicious lunch prepared in a homemade way and with love to offer a family experience.
- Snacks are offered in the car and also a handmade ice cream per person in the town of Toconao
- One bottle of water of 1500ML per person (with or without gas)
- Chilean wines great reserve and premium beers always cold
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- It offers the possibility of using high-end lenses for your camera if it is Canon
- Tickets to tourist parks included
- Free professional photographs throughout the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We were on a solar eclipse tour with limited time in San Pedro so booked this tour specifically to get a custom itinerary and some great photo opportunities. Patrice and his father really delivered. Not only were they very helpful and flexible with a late date change but we…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Volcan Paniri Tours
Best photo tour ever
The experience with Patricio son and Patricio father was one of the best photo tours I've ever taken in my life. Fo…
Passion, love and professionalism
With my wife we chose this agency for many reasons and we cannot be more grateful for the wonderful and incredibl…
Gorgeous photo tours
During my visit to Atacama I contacted Patricio as he has excellent comments and also focuses his service in the ph…
Amazing Photography Tour and Incredible Guide
We spent a shortened amount of time in Atacama due to Covid-19 however, our pre-booking a private photography tour …
We stayed in Atacama for 3 nights and booked all of our tours with Pato. Pato and his dad provided an incredible ex…
Great tour guide plus professional photographer all in one
We spent 4 enjoyable days with Pato and his dad. Pato was very knowledgeable about all the places we visited but t…
Fantastic day in the Altiplano
Our group of 4 did the full-day Altiplano Lagoons tour with Pato and his dad (also Pato!) on 24 November. We loved …
Wonderful trips in the Atacama with the dos Patos.
My husband and I took several trips to the geysers, Lagunas, moon valley, rainbow valley etc with Patricio and his …
Out of this world photo tour!
Pato took my wife and I for a photo tour, driving us for about an hour in the direction of El Tatio high up in moun…
Amazing astrophotography tour
I went on a night astrophotography tour with Patricio Junior. It was incredible! Patricio was on time with pick up,…
Yu Hin T00
Excellent photography tour in San Pedro
My mum and i visited San Pedro de Atacama in mid-August with a private tour organized by Pato. We were really impre…
Best Way to Explore the Atacama
My wife and I spent a few days in San Pedro de Atacama as part of a trip through Chile and Argentina on our way to …
What an experience
Honestly a great trip to take with such professional guides ,they come across as friendly rather than like business…
Great trip with Pato!
My group of 4 just got back from a great trip with Pato. Our itinerary included Mars Valley, Moon Valley, Altiplani…
- Laguna Chaxa, Socaire, and 3 more
- Duration: 8–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Lagunas Altiplanicas fullday private
- Lagunas Altiplanicas fullday private price starts from $1,120.00. Discover and book Lagunas Altiplanicas fullday private on Tripadvisor
- Lagunas Altiplanicas fullday private cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Lagunas Altiplanicas fullday private on Tripadvisor
- Lagunas Altiplanicas fullday private is hosted by Volcan Paniri Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Volcan Paniri Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lagunas Altiplanicas fullday private on Tripadvisor