Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atIgnacio Carrera Pinto 451Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Valle De La LunaStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Mirador de Kari, Piedra del CoyoteStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atIgnacio Carrera Pinto 451Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, ChileSee address & details
Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta, Chile
Returns to original departure point
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if the selected hotel belongs to the hotel pick up list)
- Passenger Transport Insurance
- Entrance fee Included
- Walking tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the selected hotel is not from the hotel pick up list)
- Entrance to parks
- Entry/Admission - Valle De La Luna
- Entry/Admission - Mars Valley or Death Valley
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de Kari, Piedra del Coyote
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund, please dress appropriately
- The pick-up and drop-off will be only from the next hotel list: Hostería de San Pedro de Atacama, Casa de don Tomás, Altiplánico, Hoteles Kimal y Poblado de Kimal, Cumbres, Iorana Tolache, Casa Atacama, Don Raul, Tulor. If your hotel is not listed, you have to approach to meeting point at the agreed time
- Please bring cash to pay for the entrance fees in case that you don't choose this option
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We went with a company in San Pedro called Turismo Mitampi. Very good informative English speaking guide. A must see as its close to SP and is fascinating walking actually through this remarkable landscape. The sunset isn’t the highlight.
While I would rate the tour to the lagoons and salt flats as breathtaking, I would say that the visit to Moon Valley was "ok". Some definite highlights, but it was really expensive and the tour felt more like a geology class (if you are into that sort of thing). My view might be…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Planet Andina
One of world's most beautiful sights
A short and easy walk from the parking lot reveals this stunning sight. Even prettier (because of the waterfall an…
Another great tour
We got shuttled from our hotel to a bus pickup point then our adventure began. Alexis & Carlos were our hosts. We…
We were not picked up for our tour
We've booked this tour provided by Planet Andina via GetYourGuide platform 3 days before our only one free afternoo…
I really enjoyed this tour. It was well organized, the guides has full knowledge about the places we visited and w…
Better than expected! Nice tour!
We went on this tour with a 2 year old. Not suitable for stroller, but a baby carrier works great :) the guide was …
We took the trip to Torres del Paine today.It was great.Service we had was 5 stars.They had excellent driver and pr…
We arrived on schedule at the departure point to be told that the trip had been cancelled send were offered a trip …
Lunch Rip Off
I took this tour on a Sunday and as most full day tours take you to a specific restaurant I opted for the lunch inc…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Moon Valley & Death Valley Tour from San Pedro de Atacama
What time does Moon Valley & Death Valley Tour from San Pedro de Atacama start?
Moon Valley & Death Valley Tour from San Pedro de Atacama will start at 2:30 PM. Discover and book Moon Valley & Death Valley Tour from San Pedro de Atacama on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Moon Valley & Death Valley Tour from San Pedro de Atacama?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Moon Valley & Death Valley Tour from San Pedro de Atacama on Tripadvisor
How much is Moon Valley & Death Valley Tour from San Pedro de Atacama?
Moon Valley & Death Valley Tour from San Pedro de Atacama price starts from $33.00. Discover and book Moon Valley & Death Valley Tour from San Pedro de Atacama on Tripadvisor
What is the Moon Valley & Death Valley Tour from San Pedro de Atacama cancellation policy?
Moon Valley & Death Valley Tour from San Pedro de Atacama cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Moon Valley & Death Valley Tour from San Pedro de Atacama on Tripadvisor