Only at Wine Tasting Centre you will be introduced to the best wineries of Central Northern Bulgaria. Boutique wine cellars and those with long lasting traditions come together to reveal the secrets of the local wine types. You will have the opportunity to taste and buy their best quality wines from local and international types. Our team will introduce you to the background of the cellars and everything you need to know of the local terroir. The region is known for its unique wine grape varieties such as Gamza, Red Misket, Dimyat. They are the reason our local wines are fresh, smooth and fruity - following the world tasting trend.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
- Wine Tasting
- Special Selection of Appetizers
- Departure details
- Винен Дегустационен Център / Wine Tasting Centre, ul. "Kapitan Georgi Mamarchev" 14, 5000 g.k. Varusha - north, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria Wine Tasting Centre is situated in the heart of Samovodska Charshiya Complex. Once there, it will be really easy to find us. Just look for the big wine barrel in front.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 180574P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers?
- Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers price starts from $17.31. Discover and book Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers cancellation policy?
- Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers?
- Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers is hosted by Wine Tasting Centre. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wine Tasting Centre on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 180574P3
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Wine Tasting Centre
Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
Joined in July 2019
#1 of 6 Food & Drink in Veliko Tarnovo
- Ri81800Can I Give it 6 Stars?This was an amazing experience. One of the highlights of our time in VT. Our wine tasting guide, Preslava, was AMAZING. I cannot say enough glowing things about her. Not only was she knowledgeable about the wine (she was, incredibly so; and it was all DELICIOUS, but more on that later), but she was also very friendly and sweet and taught us TONS about Bulgarian culture, cuisine, festivals, etc. We learned SO much from her. She also gave us recommendations for where to go to dinner, and what kinds of foods to try during the rest of our trip (including in other cities). She was a true joy to be around and if every employee at this place is as great as her, they should win tourism board awards. She was an extraordinarily excellent ambassador for the city and the country, not only for this wine tasting center. As for the wine itself, we did a mixed tasting of Roses and Reds. They were all so good. Many of them were from wine varietals specific to the region (or to Bulgaria as a whole) and we learned a lot about them. I thought they were all smooth and delicious. Another very cool thing was that Preslava brought us a sommelier smelling kit, with like 80+ scents to compare to try and pick out things in the wine, including things like horse and leather and charcoal. You really could pick things up in the wine after smelling the scents. It was amazing. My friend bought a couple bottles (I would have, if I had any room in my suitcases) and the prices were VERY reasonable. As was the price of the tasting. Overall, it was a perfect afternoon experience. It is located on the craftsman street, in a lovely cellar.
- WhitneyG79700A Must Do ActivityMy friend and I stopped in here when we were in Veliko Tarnovo a couple of weeks ago, and ended up having a fabulous time! We did the five wine tasting, and were able to choose what we wanted (white, red, rose). We chose red and rose, and they did not disappoint. Our server, Preslava, was absolutely wonderful. She is studying to be in the hospitality industry, and training to be a sommelier, and her enthusiasm for what she was doing was so very apparent! She was very knowledgeable about the wines she served, and also answered lots of our questions about Bulgarian culture. Definitely make sure to stop by here for a tasting!
- I5695MFadrianc00Best winery in townThere is great selections of wines in the tasting center. This is my 3rd time there and i would deffinately will go again. The owner is super nice and friendly and tells you the history of each wine. There is an event this friday and it will be cognac tasting and we will probably go if we get of work early.
- McGillI00A great wine tastingWine tasting options to suit all - solo travellers or groups of 40 - all local wineries, the owner Stan himself makes some of the wine, and consults on some of the others, so he knows his stiff... prices starting at 10 for 3 wines, 15 for 5, it’s great value - great wine - and great entertainment
- TomfromNL00Local wine tasting with entertaining stories in perfect EnglishNice selection of local wines, host explains the story behind the wines in perfect English. Recommended!
Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers provided by Wine Tasting Centre
Product Overview: Tasting of 3 Wines + Special Selection of Appetisers
Number of Photos