per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 5 overnights at 3-star hotels
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Bachkovo Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Assenova krepost (Asen's Fortress)
- Entry/Admission - Plovdiv Old Town
- Entry/Admission - Yambol
- Entry/Admission - Old Nessebar
- Entry/Admission - Varna Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Retro Museum In Varna
- Entry/Admission - Tsarevets
- Entry/Admission - Prohodna Cave
- Entry/Admission - Lovech
- Food & Drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from any location in Sofia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87479P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- We understand your concerns in relation to COVID 19, therefore we've taken the needed measures for you to feel safe. All our guides and drivers go through regular medical checks, wear masks during the tours and in each vehicle, we have a disinfectant spray. Furthermore due to the situation nowadays we organize tours only for small groups (up to 7 persons) and we have the option for private tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria?
- How much is The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria?
- The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria price starts from $964.06. Discover and book The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria cancellation policy?
- The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria?
- The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria is hosted by BulTrips. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BulTrips on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Top 5 Cities in Bulgaria on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87479P20
Varna- Veliko Tarnovo
Veliko Tarnovo- Sofia
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great tour experience
Tour guide was great and she was very knowledgeable of the city and gave some great recommendations. I would defini…
Very enjoyable, but a long day. Guide was very good and attentive to all requirements. Time in Skopje was a bit rus…
Meto was an amazing guide!
Great day trip to Nis! Meto was a fantastic and knowledgeable guide and driver! Provided us with helpful informatio…
It was a nice trip, the cave was beautiful and we learned a lot of things from our tour guide about the Bulgarian c…
Great excursion to Serbia
Brilliant tour and great value for money. I was visiting Sofia Bulgaria for a week. After 5 days of sightseeing, I …
Skopje, Macedonia a place to visit
Skopje has a nice square and market place , Mother Theresa memorial in a far away nation is close to every Indian’s…
Beyound anyone's expectations
We rented 4 motorbikes for 7 days through BulTrips to do a Bulgarian Autumn road trip. Luck was on our side from th…
Day trip to Skopje
The tour guide and driver from Sofia provided history of Bulgaria and the local tour guide in Skopje had a excellen…
Skopje and the stunning Matka canyon
Had an amazing time , our guide Lubo was very knowledgeable about the local area and was very friendly and helpful …
Excellent and not to miss one
Actually due to short of time i paid extra and took Private tour. Rila is excellent place to visit and also went to…
Okay and another country in my tick list
Not that ancient town. Bit long drive from sofia but its okay to visit / travel thro villages , country side of bo…
Good and long travel
Good old ancient town. Half of the tour will be on old town. Good shopping place for leather and antique lovers. Bi…
Three MUST-sees in a single day
Amazing trip, full of information, phenomenal sights, and great conversation. I was the only one on the trip this r…
Excellent tour guide
I'm glad we took this tour. The tour guide was a historian. She was very informative, and teeming with pride for he…
Enjoyable day trip to Nis
I joined the tour on 22 Oct. The driver punctually picked me up at my hotel. There were only two travellers includi…
jE VOUDRAIS savoir a combien une excursion d'une journée revient par personne (en euros) ZOZOPOL ET ROPOTAMO avec navigation sur un bateau a moteur sur la riviere réserve naturelle merci
Hello, Thank you for your interest in our tour. We are able to include such a boat trip in the itinerary, that is not a problem. If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Hope to hear from you again. Best regards, BulTrips Team