Private VW Bus Tour with Ibirapuera park and Batman´s alley visit
By Around SP
Looking for an authentic way to experience São Paulo? How about a rare VW Bus, made in the 1970´s? Our proposal is to show you SP´s best tourist sights, in a relaxed and authentic way, aboard a Vintage VW Bus, totally restored and in perfect conditions! The vehicles used are rare editions, made in the 1970s, known as "Owl" because of the similarity of its front with the face of an owl. Get to know São Paulo in a different way!
per group (up to 5)
per group (up to 5)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered for this activity, please enter your hotel details (name and address)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14586P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private VW Bus Tour with Ibirapuera park and Batman´s alley visit
What you can expect during your visit
- This Tour is Private and no one else will be joining this service, other than your friends and family. While it is not possible to completely eliminate the contagion risks of COVID-19, we are doing our best to mitigate the risk of contamination for our customers and employees.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private VW Bus Tour with Ibirapuera park and Batman´s alley visit?
- How much is Private VW Bus Tour with Ibirapuera park and Batman´s alley visit?
- Private VW Bus Tour with Ibirapuera park and Batman´s alley visit price starts from $600.00. Discover and book Private VW Bus Tour with Ibirapuera park and Batman´s alley visit on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private VW Bus Tour with Ibirapuera park and Batman´s alley visit cancellation policy?
- Private VW Bus Tour with Ibirapuera park and Batman´s alley visit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private VW Bus Tour with Ibirapuera park and Batman´s alley visit on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private VW Bus Tour with Ibirapuera park and Batman´s alley visit?
- Private VW Bus Tour with Ibirapuera park and Batman´s alley visit is hosted by Around SP. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Around SP on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private VW Bus Tour with Ibirapuera park and Batman´s alley visit on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14586P19
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Parque IbirapueraStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byMonument to the Bandeiras
- 2Museum of Contemporary Art - MAC USP IbirapueraStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byJardins DistrictParoquia Nossa Senhora do BrasilPaulista AvenueMuseu de Arte de Sao Paulo Assis Chateaubriand - MASPInstituto Moreira Salles - IMS PaulistaJapan House
- 3Mirante Sesc PaulistaStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byLiberdadeCatedral da Se de Sao PauloPateo do CollegioMosteiro De Sao BentoEdificio MartinelliFarol SantanderTheatro Municipal De Sao PauloItalian BuildingCopan BuildingPacaembu StadiumVila Madalena
- 4Batman AlleyStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great Tour with Luis
I was very lucky to have Luis as a guide for (even more than) three hours through Sāo Paulo. His English has been e…
eating how the paulistanas eat
we had an exceptionally great time with Doris. As a guide, she brought two complimentary qualities: she was passio…
Highly recommend this tour! We had a wonderful experience. Our guide, Fabio, was incredibly knowledgeable and organ…
São Paulo with a local
Luis was one of beer guides we have had around the world. Kept it so interesting and fun. Great at sharing storie…
great trip! recommends with all my heart!
Great trip, nice driver very competent. The tour met my requirements above the offer. I recommend it with all my …
Doris was a great guide. Extremely knowledgeable and enthusiastic. My girlfriend, who is an architect, also really …
Sau Paulo trip
All perfect at all. Thanks luis. Exact service in time. Care abiut all. Full recom. Very good transfer cars. Local …
OK experience in the rain forest
The trip was pretty good. It served the purpose of making for an interestind day in Sao Paulo between flights. Our …
The tour was really authentic!! Luis, our great new friend, knows every corner of the city, every artist and every …
Amazing experience! Highly recommend!
My husband and I had a great time during this tour. Luis, our tour guide, was awesome and super knowledgeable about…
The guide, Luiz Henrique was amazing, very polite, kind and very friendly. He took the time to explain everything t…
Amazing Tour & Guide! Do this!
Dóris was absolutely amazing! She’s so knowledgeable and passionate about São Paulo. She shared so much history wit…
Wonderful 3 hour tour, great guide
Had a few hours to spend after checking out of hotel and before going to the airport, so booked a 3 hour tour (Gill…
Two Countries in One Day
Campos do Jordao is a trip to the Dutch area of Europe while still in Brasil. Nicely appointed German style buildi…
We had an amazing tour with Luis. He knows so much about São Paulo (and Brazil) history, art and culture, which mad…