This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atR. Pedro Cristi, 89R. Pedro Cristi, 89 - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 05421-040, BrazilDeparture Point: Pinheiros Market near Faria Lima Metro Station (Yellow Line) Address: R. Pedro Cristi, 89 - Pinheiros Directions: From Metro Faria Lima Station, walk up Rua Teodoro Sampaio. Take the first left. On the right, you will find the entrance to Mercado Pinheiros (Pinheiros Market). We will be meeting on the second floor, in the middle of the market at Mocoto Café. * Please arrive 15 minutes ahead of time. Dates: Thursday Return point: Vila MadalenaSee address & details
- Pass byLargo da Batata
- 1Mercado Municipal de PinheirosStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byInstituto Tomie OhtakeVila Madalena
- 2Batman AlleyStop: 20 minutesSee details
R. Pedro Cristi, 89 - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 05421-040, Brazil
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Use comfortable shoes and bring a sweater, the experience will go through different regions and is subject to temperature changes
- The city experience including transportation and small tastings of food and drinks. If you choose extra items off of a menu, you will need to pay for them
- Vacancies are limited and, unfortunately, we may not have space for any companions who have not registered beforehand and didn't receive a confirmation email
- It is best to bring only a few possessions and to be careful with your personal items
- If you would like to shop for souvenirs or buy some items that are not on our menu, please bring money (Note: We are unable to change currency)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Typical drinks, local food and Brazilian music can be tasted and listened in numerous small (and large) bars of Vila Madalena- a popular place for local and visitors.
Date of experience: April 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Bem Sao Paulo
Not a very interesting place. The subject is relevant but the presentation misses the point. Nevertheless worth vis…
Excellent guide & tour!
Amanda gave us a very interesting and informative tour. We visited many interesting sites in and around Ibirapuera …
Nice place to take a picture in Sao Paulo. I like see te art and culture in Sao Paulo. I really recommend it when …
Lovely park, good museums there
The park itself a good place to be in nature in the city. Museums in ot worth while. Art Museum of Pan Pablo Univer…
So much to learn and see!
This is a 2.5 hour walking tour, but I could have spent many more hours here. There are so many fantastic museums a…
Wonderful Day !
Just a wonderful day on a friendly atmosphere to discover the amazing city of Sao Paulo. Tasting local foods and cu…
Like Having A Friend Show You The City
I can't say enough about this place, what a great business philosophy and group of people. They customized not only…
A great way to See the City
I really enjoyed this tour. It's a great way to see the city. My guide Eduardo was fantastic & even spoke English…
The Best Way To Experience São Paulo!
I visited Brazil for the first time in Novemeber of 2015, and São Paulo was my first stop. To get some outdoor act…
Not your regular tour!
BEM Sao Paulo is the tour to join if you want something different! It has many unique aspects you don't wanna miss.…
Amazing experience in São Paulo
If you want have a really cool experience in São Paulo, you need to know this tour. I live in São Paulo for more th…
Unique sights in the city
I really enjoyed the chance to be part of BEM Sao Paulo's first tours! We got a great taste of the city with a vari…
Your new friends in the new city
I did it in different days, and I can not say which one was better, each one is excellent to have a look of hidden …
me and my friends spent an awesome afternoon with the guys from bem sao paulo, we did the coolsampa tour, which i c…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 428 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 227 travelers!