Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 15-70, max of 3 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Use of bicycle
- Departure details
- Praça Radial Sul - Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22260-070, Brazil >> By Subway: Botafogo Station, Exit A, at São Clement Street walk 2 blocks and turn right at Eduardo Guinle Street, the meet point is the next corner. >> By Uber: Just point "Praça Radial Sul" or "Radial Sul Square".
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 165265P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with ️ City Tour with E-Bike️?
- How much is ️ City Tour with E-Bike️?
- ️ City Tour with E-Bike️ price starts from $70.00. Discover and book ️ City Tour with E-Bike️ on Tripadvisor
- What is the ️ City Tour with E-Bike️ cancellation policy?
- ️ City Tour with E-Bike️ cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book ️ City Tour with E-Bike️ on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides ️ City Tour with E-Bike️?
- ️ City Tour with E-Bike️ is hosted by VANMO. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact VANMO on Tripadvisor. Discover and book ️ City Tour with E-Bike️ on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 165265P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPraça Radial SulPraça Radial Sul - Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22260-070, Brazil>> By Subway: Botafogo Station, Exit A, at São Clement Street walk 2 blocks and turn right at Eduardo Guinle Street, the meet point is the next corner. >> By Uber: Just point "Praça Radial Sul" or "Radial Sul Square".See address & details
- 1Aterro Do FlamengoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Museu de Arte Moderna do Rio de JaneiroStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byCinelandia
- 3National Library (Biblioteca Nacional)Stop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byTheatro Municipal do Rio de Janeiro
- 4Carioca AqueductStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Escadaria SelaronStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint SebastianStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byTiradentes PalacePaco ImperialChurch of Our Lady of the CandelariaMuseu do AmanhaMuseu de Arte do Rio - MARRoda Gigante do Rio de Janeiro - Yup Star
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in June 2019
#316 of 696 Outdoor Activities in Rio de Janeiro
- Willsca00Scooting round the cityAt the start of the season we were lucky to have a private tour for me and my wife with our guide (sorry can’t remember his name). He spoke reasonable English and showed us the main sites in the city including the tiled steps, cathedral, aqueduct, war memorial, etc. Although various of the sites are included in other tours, it was interesting to appreciate their relative positions. The tour started on Flamengo beach and ended at the Museum of Tomorrow near the cruise port. Some walking involved for safety’s sake, but otherwise the scooters zipped us from site to site. We enjoyed the morning tour and are happy to recommend.
- santosTravel00Great experience!Great experience, really fun and got to see lots of the area that we never would have otherwise. Just the right amount of ‘tour’ talk. Felt really safe on the scooters, lots of flexibility to stop/take pics & enjoy the scenery. Would recommend this affordable morning out. Thankyou!
- Usaoliver00Great experience to explore RioGreat experience to explore Rio in a short time. You can stop to take pictures whenever you want . Ualdir was a great guide. Plus, he took picturesfor me and made a video of the experience then shared by the end of the day. I highly recommend this experience!!
- mollysarat00A fun and enjoyable experienceThis tour covered a broad range of experiences from top tourist places (ie. Selaron steps), less crowded tourist attractions (ie. Santa Teresa) and local places (ie. Botafogo beach/marina and Flamengo beach) and many more. The scooter ride helped us to cover lots of places, without walking tiredly. The tour was fun, friendly, informative and relaxing. I had a lot of good photos taken during this time.
- ualdiro00Very very niceI really recommend, ride a scooters are very fun, the experience was incredibly, beautiful views at Flamengo Park, historic places at Lapa and Santa Teresa.
- ualdir00Amazing ExperienceThe electric scooters are a great and fun way to visit and explore the city. Optimize your time and reach long distances.
Buy it with
️ City Tour with E-Bike️ provided by VANMO
Product Overview: ️ City Tour with E-Bike️
Number of Photos