By Travel Trip Brasil
Come to know a paradise that only Rio residents know, together we will dive in crystal clear waters, we will relax in natural water sculpted hot tub, we will know places that tourists do not know.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-95, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Brazil Central Station, Praça Cristiano Ottoni, S/N - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20080-102, Brazil Stay at Mc Donald's inside the Train Station. Stay in front of McDonad's inside train station.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143244P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Taquara Park?
- Taquara Park price starts from $23.96. Discover and book Taquara Park on Tripadvisor
- What is the Taquara Park cancellation policy?
- Taquara Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Taquara Park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Taquara Park?
- Taquara Park is hosted by Travel Trip Brasil. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Trip Brasil on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taquara Park on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Taquara Park?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Taquara Park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143244P11
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Perfect day visiting Rio
We had a wonderful day with Pierre, very nice and fluent in English! We made the most of Rio. It was absolutely per…
Wonderful wonderful wonderful!
just a wonderful English speaking guide!! thank you very much!! as a solo female traveler appreciated it a lot!
I'd like recommend this agency for your tour in Rio. Everythings was very perfect, the lunch and the tour were very…
I was finally able to check this off my bucket list! Tour guide was amazing and lunch was also good. Pick up from o…
Must do hike in Rio
Great day hike in Rio. Pierre was great, timely and highly professional. He knows some great spots throughout the T…
Hanging off Cliff - Must have photo in Rio
My friend and I saw the Pedra Do Telegrafo pics on Instagram and decided since we’re in Rio that we should go check…
Excellent tour guide
Pierre was very knowledgeable in explaining each and every attraction when we were sightseeign, he knows his way th…