Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour
By Gray Line Tours
Be worry free and still get to see three of Rio’s best landmarks on this Half-day shore excursion packed with breathtaking views. Head straight to Christ the Redeemer Statue and strike the main attraction in Rio of your list of must-sees. Then head on to the Selaron Steps to catch the most colorful pictures on your trip and head to Sugar Loaf to end this half day tour with gorgeous landscapes from the Cable Car and from the two towering mountains. All that with plenty of time to head back to the port worry free and maybe still catch a late lunch. Don’t stress if you are going to make it back in time. With these 6 hour tour you’ll se it all and with plenty of time to spare!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Visit to Selaron Steps
- Roundtrip transportation to Rio de Janeiro's Port
- Cable Car Ticket to Sugar Loaf Access
- Professional Tour Guide
- Transportation between sights
- Van Ticket to Christ Redeemer Statue Access
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
- Food and drinks
- Optional gratuities
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Roundtrip Transfer to Rio de Janeiro's Port. Meeting point is Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá - The guide will be waiting for you at the exit gate of the Cruise Terminal 4 (right in front of the Kobra Mural), and will walk with you to the vehicle.
- Rio de Janeiro's Port
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2484P259
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- Please note that during Carnival, there is a chance that we might not make it to the Selaron Steps because of Street Parades and Traffic.
- Light clothes, comfortable shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour?
- Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour price starts from $89.25. Discover and book Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour cancellation policy?
- Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour?
- Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour is hosted by Gray Line Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rio Shore Excursion: Christ Redeemer, Sugarloaf and Selarón Steps 6-Hour Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2484P259
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPier Maua
- 1Parque Nacional da TijucaSee details
- 2Centro de Visitantes PaineirasSee details
- 3Corcovado - Christ the RedeemerStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Santa TeresaSee details
- 5Escadaria SelaronStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Morro da UrcaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Sugarloaf MountainStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
This company is a scam!
Please do not book with them they are a scam. We had a reservation with this company for ilha grande. Turns out the…
Amazing views, comfortable Jeep, knowledgeable guide, on time, everyone should go!!! We saw toucans, monkey and man…
We did the tour with a relatively small group which was very nice. Joe was our tour guide. Had a great day. We had …
A day to remember
Fantastic trip, well worth the money. This trip is a must if visiting Rio de Janeiro, especially if you get Louis t…
Lovely tour to see the main sites
Lovely day tour to see the main sites. Went to Escardia Selaron first and we were the first tourists there so plent…
Good sightseeing service in Rio
Good guide, and good service from the guide. We had an nice trip to see the Christ redeemer, sugarloaf mountain an…
Wonder day visiting Sugar Loaf and Christ the Redeemer
My tour guide was very professional, shared her knowledge of the history of Rio de Janeiro and was very flexible in…
Louis and Louis are Great!
Fabulous tour with great guide and driver! Very informative and made the day easy and fun, in three languages!
Gray Line outshined our expectations
Our guide and chauffeur knew exactly what they were doing and we got to see and learn so much about Rio’s main attr…
Must do tour
We had an amazing tour with two Luises: a driver and a tour guide that were so helpful and very good at what they d…
First off, request Luis Wanderley as your guide! Obviously the sites are amazing and a must see, but Luis went out…
Professional tour guides
Amazing team! Proffesionals for sure. Beautiful explanation of spots and history. If I ever visit Rio de Janeiro ag…
Our guide Henri made this tour. So knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. He loves what he does and where he li…
Favorite part was seeing the falls! Our guide Erica was great and full of energy we loved her and the jeep tour tea…
Excellent tour of the Bay
Excellent boat tour of Guanabara Bay in a 16’ speed boat carrying 8 clients plus 3 crew. There was plenty of room …