This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price Guarantee
Private Tour. It is a unique opportunity to unite the best of 2 worlds. The one of Nature, taking advantage of all the splendor of the coast of the Marvelous City, with its mountains and beautiful beaches the incredible gastronomic stop to enjoy the Fruits of the Sea.
- You'll start atMarina da GlóriaAv. Infante Dom Henrique, S/N - Glória, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20021-140, BrazilPier 1See address & details
- 1Marina Da GloriaSee details
- 2UrcaSee details
- 3Sugarloaf MountainSee details
- 4Vermelha BeachSee details
- 5Copacabana BeachSee details
- 6Ipanema BeachSee details
- 7Arquipelago das CagarrasStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 8Itaipu BeachStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 9Pli on boardStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byFortaleza de Santa Cruz da BarraMuseu de Arte Contemporanea de Niteroi
- 10Informacoes Turisticas Aeroporto Santos DumontStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end atMarina da GlóriaAv. Infante Dom Henrique, S/N - Glória, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20021-140, BrazilPier 1See address & details
Marina da Glória, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, S/N - Glória, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20021-140, Brazil
Returns to original departure point
- Maximum number of participants Up to 7 people
- Beer, Drinks, Inflatable buoys
- • Lunch • Alcoholic drinks • Transport to the departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Rio Island Boat Tour
arrived at marina da gloria and then the supplier told me, the trip was cancelled. 5 minutes before it was supposed…
Excellent friendly tour guide. Beautiful views of the harbour and the city. Definitely recommend it.
Thank you Ricardo! Wonderful day exploring Rio’s waters
My friend and I had a free day in Rio and wanted to get out to see the ocean and nice beaches. After arranging logi…
Fun and thrilling end our trip!!
We booked this trip last minute for the final morning of our holiday! Best decision ever, really was a fun way to f…
Sunset by Rio Island Boat Tour
This an amazing tour around the bays stopping off at a secluded beach. Our Captain and guide was Ricardo who was so…
Wonderful day trip to Cagarras Islands. Boat has enough room for 7. Stopped at a wind-protected spot for a dip in t…
This turned out to be another perfect half day tour. Ricardo was a great host and his little motorboat (with a shad…
Best Private Boat Tour in Rio
We had a short time in Rio and booked last minute (the night before) after luckily finding Rio Island. They made su…
Amazing private tour with knowledgeable guide
This tour was amazing! We were originally scheduled to go with Antonio at 10am but they were flexible and allowed u…
Wonderful trip and tour of Rio coastline
We chose the private boat trip and had lovely tour of the coast in Rio. Ricardo was a wonderful host and showed u…
Day out to sea
The island boat tour was a fun way to see Rio and the city skyline. On a nice day it is a tranquila and photogenic …
My friend and I had a great time and I would highly recommend. Our driver Ricardo was great and so accommodating
This was our 1st trip of our visit in Rio o 20 April 2019 & did not start off to well. The boat scheduled to pick u…
I highly recommend this excursion! We had a great time! We captured beautiful photos of the coastline, islands an…
Very friendly and professional service
We booked a 3 hours boat trip around Rio. The skipper Ricardo was very friendly and we felt very safe. The boat can…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 166 travelers!