Full Day Tour in Rio
By MY TRANSFER GROUP
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-100, max of 19 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch included in a Brazilian Steakhouse
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fees to: Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf and buffet lunch at Brazilian steakhouse.
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Sambódromo da Marquês de Sapucaí
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Daily tours leaving from Hotels (Hotel Pickups) – no Hostels or B&B – in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon) The time in each attraction may be modified by weather conditions such as rain or by events that may block the streets.
- Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana, Av. Atlântica, 1020 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22010-000, Brazil Meeting point for participants not staying in the pickup zone (Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone: Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon. West Zone: Barra da Tijuca) -->Hilton Copacabana Hotel (Avenida Princesa Isabel 10 - Copacabana) at 08:20am.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87205P664
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Tour in Rio?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian
- Sambódromo da Marquês de Sapucaí
- Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- How much is Full Day Tour in Rio?
- Full Day Tour in Rio price starts from $141.50. Discover and book Full Day Tour in Rio on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Tour in Rio cancellation policy?
- Full Day Tour in Rio cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Tour in Rio on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Tour in Rio?
- Full Day Tour in Rio is hosted by MY TRANSFER GROUP. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MY TRANSFER GROUP on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Tour in Rio on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87205P664
- You'll start atHilton Rio de Janeiro CopacabanaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Corcovado - Christ the RedeemerStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sambodromo da Marques de SapucaiStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint SebastianStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Sugarloaf MountainStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Rio Sunset Tour Including Sugarloaf, Christ the Redeemer, Cathedral and Selaron
Absolutely a must do tour! Our guide, Newton, was very affluent in our language, very informative and helpful. Sh…
Viator for all of our transportation in Brazil. Excellent company!!!
We used Viator for most of our transportation during our trip to Brazil. They were all there and on time. I would c…