Tijuca Forest with picnic
By Rio in Tours
We start in the morning with the pick up, going to Floresta da Tijuca. First stop is in the waterfall of Taunay, then the Mayrink Chapel and the Lake of the Fairy and the lake of the weir of Solitude. Driving to the starting point of the trail, we began to ascend the rock of the Proa with a breathtaking view of the beach of Barra da Tijuca and the gigantic stone of Gávea. In short the stone of Queimado and we begin the descent to the table of the Emperor, where we will have a stop for our picnic and with luck to see the typical Nails monkeys. Then we will go down the Castorinha road to the Vista Chinesa (stop for photos), and the Botanic Garden with a visit.
Lowest price guarantee
per group (up to 3)
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- picnic with fruit, isotonic, cereal bar, and sandwiches
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Urban Development Company of the Port Region, R. Sacadura Cabral, 133 - Saúde, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20081-261, Brazil
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31046P16
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Need to know if you have any food restriction or food intolerance.
- For the safety of participants, we create documents that help us take better care of you if you need to. The term of responsibility and the medical term, are of extreme importance in this type of activity.
- Term of responsibility and the medical term bolth, must be individual preserving the dosage of each.
- Rio in Tours tours operated by qualified, experienced and verbal fluent guides. All Co work are registered with the Ministry of Tourism. (CADASTUR).
- Wear comfortable sneakers or boots with tight soles and thick socks.
- Cap or hat;
- Sunscreen; Repellent; Sunglasses;
- Raincoat; coat, photographic camera;
- Identity document may be copy and health insurance card)
- Medication for continuous use.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Tijuca Forest with picnic?
- Tijuca Forest with picnic price starts from $410.82. Discover and book Tijuca Forest with picnic on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tijuca Forest with picnic cancellation policy?
- Tijuca Forest with picnic cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Tijuca Forest with picnic on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tijuca Forest with picnic?
- Tijuca Forest with picnic is hosted by Rio in Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rio in Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tijuca Forest with picnic on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 31046P16
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Very knowledgeable and pleasant Rio tour guide
Luiza worked well with her driver to provide my wife and I with a half day tour of the attractions of Rio de Janeir…