This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Brazilian Steak Houses offer the typical Brazilian barbecue - churrasco, which is composed of whole cuts of meat that are skewed and barbecued in a “churrasqueira” constructed of bricks. The meat is barbecued and then brought to the table, in a service called a rodízio an all you can eat barbeque.
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Rio ToursStop: 3 hoursO Assador: For 300 years, the barbecue has arisen in the south of the country. The Assador was the one who prepared the meat, who understood the cuts, knew the materials, the knives, the grates and even the best floor to lay the wooden skewers and start roasting. The barbecue of that time was done anywhere, only by experts, who passed the knowledge to the children and grandchildren. Since then, almost nothing has changed. We brought all the barbecue ritual and the ancestral knowledge of the ASSADOR. The difference is that you can enjoy all this in one of the most charming places of Rio de Janeiro, with a privileged view of the Sugar Loaf. The soul of the ASSADOR remains the same. Now is just changed the story a little bit that the best barbecue is done anywhere.Read more
- Dinner or Lunch
- Professional guide if option selected
- Round-trip private transfer if option selected
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Rio Tours
Excellent location on the bay.
We had a wonderful meal here and the price at the time was 160 Reis per person for dinner. The pricing is about the…
We did not manage to go on this trip, we tried to contact the trip organizer to find out the pick up point as it wa…
Watch out!! This is a fraud!
My family and I booked some trips in our stay in Rio de Janeiro. This was one of them. I really expected this to be…
waste of money
i booked a tour with them nade evry effort to contact them then no one showed up i called i email i emaild threw t…
Tour that never happened.
We were to be picked up at our hotel at 12 noon. Tour never showed up. After waiting 1/2 hour I called the"tour o…
What was meant to be a highlight of our trip was a disater. Others on the trip felt the same. Driver turned up lat…
It is not the same any more
Almost all shops are closed, few points still open (i think around 5 shops and restaurants). Not worth visiting. I…
I paid in full and NO tour guide ever called or showed up!!!!! I called and emailed and called and emailed without…
Beautiful experience and amazing tour guide..
Everything was amazing and the buffet lunch was great not forgetting our tour guide... It was a great experience. T…
Interesting perspective on the falls
We took a short helicopter ride over the falls. I was placed in the middle so it was difficult to take photos and …
We had a great time! Our guide (Mikhaela) was very nice, helpful and fun. We decided to stay at our second bar a…
All you can eat and more!
This place is truly remarkable. Before you even begin on all the meats, there is an unbelievable salad bar that has…
The transfer didn't turn up waited 30 minutes just in case. No one answered the help line. So we had to get another…
Driver failed to showup
Our driver never found us even though we were in the private transfer pickup area. After an hour of talking to the…
Worst service ever, and we travel a lot.
Although we had a * paid and confirmed * mail there was nobody to meet us. A representative of another comoany call…
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 2,927 travelers!