per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We'll pick you at your hotel, port or airport, please don't forget to include your hotel name, ship or flight number.
- Pier Mauá, Av. Rodrigues Alves, 10 - Praça Mauá, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20081-250, Brazil
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40403P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 04 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There are stairways to reach the spot
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Rio Sunrise Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rio Sunrise Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Rio Sunrise Private Tour?
- Rio Sunrise Private Tour price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Rio Sunrise Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rio Sunrise Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Rio Sunrise Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rio Sunrise Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rio Sunrise Private Tour?
- Rio Sunrise Private Tour is hosted by Fun in Rio Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fun in Rio Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rio Sunrise Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40403P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mirante Dona MartaStop: 60 minutesEnjoy the Sunrise from one of the most beautiful spots, Mirante Dona Marta. Located 360 meters (around 1200 feet) above the sea, Mirante Dona Marta is the perfect spot to see the sunrise. From there you can see Sugar Loaf and the Christ statue while the sun fills the city with light and heat. We departure from your hotel around 5am so we can get there in time to see the first lights of dawn. The tour takes around 2:30 hours so we should be back at your hotel around 7:30, in time to do other activities or tours. In case of rain we can postpone the tour to another date, but please note, we can not guarantee that there will be no clouds. What´s Included: - Professional Guide - Transport in a very comfortable vehicleRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Fun in Rio Private Tours
Joined in February 2011
#521 of 1,007 Tours & Activities in Rio de Janeiro
- JJS74700Private half day tour of RioWe were lucky that our guide, Romulo, was so knowledgeable as well as helpful. The weather wasn’t perfect so we avoided Cristo but did manage the Sugar Loaf as well as a city tour, the beaches and Selaron steps. Romulo gave us an insightful tour with information on the culture and social fabric of life in Rio As well as tte history. We will definitely recommend Romulo to anyone wanting a Rio tour and will ask him to guide for us the next time we visit. It was a fantastic tour.
- dshardin00Guiherme private tour guide and driver RioDuring the Olympics we hired a driver - Guiherme - for airport transportation and some private tours. He took my family to the beach, to Petropolis and to see the Olympic flame and other highlights in downtown Rio. He also made suggestions for food and transportation to the Olympic venues. He went beyond what would be expected and was timely, polite and spoke great English. He was flexible and very aware of our safety. He also did not increase prices just because it was the Olympics! I highly recommend Guiherme if you are in Rio. I contacted him through email email@example.com
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2022 • Friends
Foi incrível, o guilherme é muito atencioso e nos explicou várias partes da vista. Adoramos e vamos recomendar para todos que vierem.
Written July 14, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Rio Sunrise Private Tour provided by Fun in Rio Private Tours
Product Overview: Rio Sunrise Private Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos