Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 10-90, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Copacabana Palace Spa
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Note: Upon request, by a message, we can pick you up and drop you off at your lodging location, including port Cruise, within a 15 km radius of the Meeting Point: Hotel Copacabana Palace, Av. Atlântica, 1702, CEP 22021 001, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro. The local supplier will confirm the exact time of your hotel pick-up by Phone or email.
- Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001, Brazil Right in front of the famous Copacabana Palace Hotel
- Rio de Janeiro
- Urban Development Company of the Port Region, R. Sacadura Cabral, 133 - Saúde, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20081-261, Brazil
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44838P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- comfortable dresses
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Along the Olympic Boulevard in Rio de Janeiro
What you can expect during your visit
- We follow the rules of the Health Ministry and Wolrd Health Organization.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Along the Olympic Boulevard in Rio de Janeiro?
- Along the Olympic Boulevard in Rio de Janeiro price starts from $87.17. Discover and book Along the Olympic Boulevard in Rio de Janeiro on Tripadvisor
- What is the Along the Olympic Boulevard in Rio de Janeiro cancellation policy?
- Along the Olympic Boulevard in Rio de Janeiro cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Along the Olympic Boulevard in Rio de Janeiro on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Along the Olympic Boulevard in Rio de Janeiro?
- Along the Olympic Boulevard in Rio de Janeiro is hosted by Wowtour Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wowtour Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Along the Olympic Boulevard in Rio de Janeiro on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Along the Olympic Boulevard in Rio de Janeiro?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Along the Olympic Boulevard in Rio de Janeiro on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44838P13
- You'll start atAv. Atlântica, 1702Or, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Copacabana Palace SpaStop: 4 hours - Admission included14: 00 pm – Departure from the Meeting Point in front of Copacabana Palace Hotel, Copacabana. Please, arrive 10 minutes before at 13:50 pm. 14: 45 pm – Arrival at the begining of Olympic Boulevard, in Paço Imperial. 14:55 pm – Start walking from the Colonial Fountain, at Paço Imperial, straight to Praça Mauá, passing by the Olympic Pyre, in from of Candelária Church where we will stop for about 20min. 15:35 pm – Arrival at Praça Mauá close to the Museum of Tomorrow. stop for about 20mimutes. 16:15 pm – Start walking from Praça Mauá straight to AquaRio, passing by the murals. Stop for photos. 17:00 pm – Arrival at AquaRio. Return by VLT passing along Rio Branco Avenue. 17:30 pm – Back to meeting point or lodging locations. 18:00 pm - End of the tour. Arrival at Copacabana Palace Hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A visit to the futuristic contemporary art museum, located on an outcrop along the coastline in Niterói, Rio de Janeiro
The museum of contemporary art was a disappointment. The building designed by Oscar Niemeyer is quite eye-catching …
Located in the bay of Rio, beautiful setting with great views including the sugar loaf. Very interesting architectu…
Given the effects of COVID19, we had to cancel our Wowtours of Sitio Burle Marx. We greatly appreciate our communic…
10/10 Must Go- a perfect tour with Camilo
Visiting Sítio was a dream of mine. Camilo made it happen! And his English is great too! The tour also includes a l…
Camilo rolld out the red carpet
During my first week in Rio de Janerio I scheduled 4 tours that I enjoyed: all day city tour, Tijuca by Jeep Rainfo…
Great Tour with Excellent Engagement
The Tours of both the Niteroi Way and Contemporary Art Museum by Niemeyer were exceptional. At each, our amazing gu…
landscape is good, most of those seen in Philippines. Guide Camilo of WOW Is knowledgable and covers over and above…
Camilo is an excellent guide.. The drive is over one hour from Rio centre but he made it interesting and fun, descr…
Gorgeous place and excellent service
The place is worth the trip. Luscious tropical forest, beautiful scenery an interesting information to discover. Sm…
Best Tour of Real Rio
Camilo picked us up at our hotel and began to customize our tour based on the places we'd hadn't recently visited. …
Personalized tour of Rio
This tour that I had the pleasure of doing was a good mix of urban and nature. Going into the Tijuca Forest was a c…
Don't Miss this Rich History
Camilo picked me up at my home and took me on this excellent tour of the Little Africa area of Rio de Janeiro and S…
Priviledged visit to a wonderful place
Excellent half a day trip to a wonderful tropical garden created by famous landscaper and artist Roberto Burle Marx…
Nice guys, nice walk, nice views
Some of the most exiting views of Rio de Janeiro. From 1816 to 2017, two centuries in beautiful tour, plenty of sto…
I and my family really loved my time in Rio! I have to thank Wowtour.
Lovely historical sites, small tipical restaurants and a wonderful support from professional guides. I truly recom…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.