per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- R. Dr. Samuel Costa, 78-156 - Centro Histórico, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil Meet your driver in any address of Paraty RJ.
- São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport, Rod. Hélio Smidt, s/nº - Aeroporto, Guarulhos - SP, 07190-100, Brazil Your driver will bring you to GRU AIRPORT or any address in São Paulo city.
- Jardins, São Paulo - State of São Paulo, Brazil Your driver will bring you to GRU AIRPORT or any address in São Paulo city.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108388P10
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Departure Transfer | Paraty x GRU Airport or São Paulo city?
- Private Departure Transfer | Paraty x GRU Airport or São Paulo city price starts from $400.00. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer | Paraty x GRU Airport or São Paulo city on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Departure Transfer | Paraty x GRU Airport or São Paulo city cancellation policy?
- Private Departure Transfer | Paraty x GRU Airport or São Paulo city cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer | Paraty x GRU Airport or São Paulo city on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Departure Transfer | Paraty x GRU Airport or São Paulo city?
- Private Departure Transfer | Paraty x GRU Airport or São Paulo city is hosted by GO Aura. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GO Aura on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer | Paraty x GRU Airport or São Paulo city on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Departure Transfer | Paraty x GRU Airport or São Paulo city?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer | Paraty x GRU Airport or São Paulo city on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108388P10
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in October 2018
#17 of 170 Transportation in Sao Paulo
- StraightN00Just Right!Aurelio was kind and accommodating. He loves Sao Paulo and loves sharing it. I appreciate how he modified the tour to fit my layover schedule.
- paulandmonac00Completely blown away!My husband was in meetings and with the crime concerns of a big Brazilian city I asked my hotel for tour guides to see the city. Aurelio sent me his tour choices and I did 3 of them! The first was the 5 hour São Paulo city tour where we saw every single attraction and the guide took me to a cool Brazilian restaurant in Batman Alley after. He had a huge depth of knowledge about São Paulo and Brazilian history, culture, politics and current issues. Then next, with Aurelio himself, was the favela art tour. I am a tiny Asian woman and I felt completely safe in the favela with Aurelio and the local guide. The art was amazing and to see the positive projects in the favela was heart warming and hope inspiring. Aurelio goes the extra mile to make you happy. I had the odd request to see a capybara. He found a construction site near the river where he had his driver park and we crossed the bridge and found a real live capybara who let me come super close. I have memories and photos/videos to share forever! Very few, even locals, have seen a capybara up close and when I went to the Amazon next I didn’t see one there at all! My last full day I did the Ecotour. The guide was very knowledgeable about the flora and fauna and you could tell he really loved nature. He got into the water himself at the waterfall to make sure I didn’t slip and fall on the rocks. I am 100% satisfied with my tours. I felt completely taken care of. All the guides spoke great English and were experienced. Communication was clear and constant prior so I wouldn’t be anxious about the pickup/drop off. When I next return to Brazil I will try some of their day long tours. I rarely write reviews but Aurelio made my intro to Brazil amazing! I am a real person. This is not a fake review. You only live once and sometimes you never come back to a destination so it is completely worth the money to do Aurelio’s tours.
- Elliott S00Outstanding Introduction to Sao Paolo & moreWe spent several days with Roberta on our recent visit to Sao Paolo. We joined a good friend who had sought her out because of her knowledge of the Sao Paolo art scene & her knowledge of that as well as the history of the city is phenomenal. As we had another day in the city, we were able to engage her further services where she brought us to the spectacular art museum, the central market & a couple of unique & very good restaurants. She also arranged transportation for us the next day from our hotel to the airport. We thoroughly enjoyed our tours w/her - in addition to her knowledge she was a pleasure to be with & I'd highly recommend touring Sao Paolo with Roberta.
- Xrisi300Excellent Private tour of São PauloI found myself with a free day on my own in São Paulo, so I thought I’d take a tour to see the city’s highlights. My day with Roberta was more like being shown around by an old friend! Roberta picked me up and tailored the day to my interests, and ably adapted as the day went on and she got to know me better, and as weather and traffic evolved. She was incredibly knowledgeable about São Paulo and Brazilian history, and was excited to share her culture and lots of fun local spots. Roberta’s friendly and outgoing personality (and flawless English) made the day! The city, the tour, AND the guide exceeded my expectations, and it was a really fun way to spend a day in a strange city and get a taste of Brazilian hospitality.
- emiliac3700Beautiful Sao Paulo in a colorful tourThis has been an amazing tour, and both me and my friends are so happy we chose to do it. The tours are being modeled according to personal preferences, and by the end of the tour you will be richer in the city's history, art and cuisine. Definitely recommend
- g00dtravel200Sao Paulo & Rio...two amazing citiesRoberta was our guide for a 3 day tour of the city and surrounding area. She is a native Sao Paulo resident and was very knowledgeable about the city, it's museums, churches and cultural activities. Her English is excellent and we were able to arrange our days to fit our interests (8 hour days!) Aurelio also corresponded with us and we felt very taken care of and listened to. My husband and I would definitely recommend this company if you are in Sao Paulo. Aurelio also arranged two days for us in Rio de Janeiro with Cleube (our guide in Rio)...also excellent and very knowledgeable. We have so many fond memories of these cities and the people that we met.
- iamvhinoy00A Must Try Activity! Definitely Worth It!Aurelio is indeed a professional tour guide. He was on time. The car we used was sparkling clean! It smells good as well. Sanitizers are readily available and you have a bottled water as well during your trip. He is honest and will help you haggle to the market vendors especially when buying fruits in Mercado Municipal. He is knowledgeable with the city's history. He will guide you as well on how to eat the Feijoada. By the way, we also did a food tour with him trying and going to local restaurants. He will offer help and guidance as well even your tour has already ended. Just message him on his Instagram and he is ever willing to answer you. He is also courteous as he helps open the door for you. :) For those who likes taking photos, he is an excellent photographer as well.
- T8226SOvictoriab00TourI recommend it 100%. The tours that the person who accompanies you does is all very entertaining. I met with someone named Roberta, an excellent person
- 6482travel00Amazing tour for the limited time we hadWe had just 3 hours until we had to go to the airport, but Roberta still was able to show us some amazing spots of Sao Paulo. We very much enjoyed her tour and would do another tour again whenever we are back in Sao Paulo.
- sasilva199800Really nice experience for my first time in Sao PaoloIt was a wonderful experience. Mr. Aurelio knew where I wanted to go and took me to nice places in the city. Enjoyed tasting local food and visiting the MAC museum. Learnt about the city more than I thought. Mr. Aurelio is a really nice person, gives a lot of support for new visitors. He takes you wherever you are with his transport and then drives you to the places you want to go. He even helped me to buy groceries from a supermarket.
- 627jacquet00Book this personalized tour!!!We watched “David’s been here” on U- Tube and saw Aurelio. We reached out and he immediately responded. Aurelio was on time, very kind and friendly. He took us to the Municipal Market where we got VIP treatment. We tasted exotic Brazilian fruits and nuts, local beer and had a mortadella sandwich at Bar Do Mane. All so good! We then went to Liberdade neighborhood. Which was packed and educational. We toured the museum of futbol, one of the best museums I’ve been to in a long while. All the while Aurelio was sharing all his knowledge of São Paulo, answering our many questions with patience and a smile. This is the way to see São Paulo! Reach out to Aurelio he speaks perfect English and perfect Portuguese he kept us safe and was accommodating and genuine. We will be telling all our friends to book with Aurelio, he’s excellent! Thank you so much Aurelio!
- Carmen S00Highly recommendableI can highly recommend this company, had a wonderful trip with a very experienced guide taking me to all interisting places in Sao Paulo. Best way to explore the city!!
- 3Jovi200Highly recommendedHighly recommend. Very professional and personable. We have visited São Paulo multiple times (February March,May 2021)and had a blast with Aurelio. Very easy to work with. He has provided excellent recommendations,customizable tours different events/location and more !
- MaxCentralAsia00São Paulo private tourDue to COVID-19 all big tour companies were closed. Private tours are still possible, although all tourist sites are closed, only outside views. This company and their guide Adi indeed were of a great help. In 3 hours we managed to see all major São Paulo sites with good explanations and comments. The company and the guide are recommended for long and short tours and general support while you are in São Paulo. Many thanks.
- tom036800Great tour of São Paulo !Excellent quick tour!! While in São Paulo we wanted to see the key spots like the market, but what we really wanted was a genuine Brazilian meal and we got it !