Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Round-trip transfer from most downtown hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Professional guide
- Food and beverages
- Eco Touristic Tax (Puerto Iguazu Pick ups only)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2484P218
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The maximum tax-free amount for each person is US$ 500; if you spend more than this amount, then you will have to pay 50% tax when you get back to Brazil.
- Please take note that to enter Paraguay, the yellow fever vaccination will be required a minimum of 10 days before entry.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Paraguay. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- (for Brazilian passengers, this service will be transportation only and they will agree on a time and place with the guide).
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Paraguai, you will need to pay a fee for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Fees should be paid locally and are subject to change without notice.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu?
- Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu price starts from $41.60. Discover and book Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu on Tripadvisor
- What is the Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu cancellation policy?
- Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu?
- Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu is hosted by Gray Line Iguassu Falls. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Iguassu Falls on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2484P218
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Gray Line Iguassu Falls
Joined in January 2010
#5 of 27 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Foz do Iguacu
- Rohan B00Friendly and knowledgeable guide with excellent EnglishWe had a wonderful time. The guide, Antonio, spoke excellent English. He was kind, courteous and very knowledgable about the Falls and the wildlife. It was very straightforward and we were grateful to have local knowledge when managing border control. We also got to skip some queues. We would definitely recommend this tour. Make sure you ask for Antonio!!!
- Stoneblue00A Well-planned and Thoughtfully Executed ExperienceA well-planned trip. Great experience. I was picked up on time, and everything else on the itinerary, in spite of the many different "moving parts" was executed smoothly and professionally. The only thing I would have changed was the amount of information shared regarding the history of the place, but in the end, this is something that one can easily read about independently. I took the combined trip to both sides and also thought that a little more info on how lunch worked on the Brazilian side should have been offered. But everything regarding the tour itself was great - just the right amount of walking, just the right amount of time at various locations, just the right balance to give you a good experience and a feel for the place. I have to point out that the weather, the border crossing, and the size of the group can change all of this easily, so a certain amount of luck is mixed in. The guide was great. Do I wish he had better English - yes, but it was manageable, and to my surprise, English speaking turned out to be a problem in Brazil in general. It appears to be a chauvinistic issue - Brazil being friends with China, Russia and India, does not put her in the best of company this way. Even flights and airports there do not have announcements in English, so I was happy to get a guide who might not have spoken perfectly, but managed to communicate the basics.Overall, 5 stars.
- 223yiyiz00Great full package experienceVery comprehensive tour of the Brazilian side of Iguazu. We loved our tour guide João, he went above and beyond and was extremely nice.
- Jan Willem R00Amazing 360 experienceFull 360 experience of this wonder of nature. And all this within one day. The tour guide made sure everything was as efficient as possible and no time was wasted waiting. Amazing! Additionally they were able to point us to some amazing animals and rainbows!
- Sylvia L00Wonderful trip to Iguazu Falls, ArgentinaIt was a wonderful trip to the Argentinan side of the Iguazu Falls. The pick up was on time and the trip was very well organised. Antonio, our guide was very cheerful and helpful. He ensured our safety throughout the trip. Like other reviews said he is knowledgible and gave us interesting facts about the Iguazu Falls and the animals living there. It wasn’t too crowded on the Argentinan side and we had sufficient time to take photos and enjoyed ourselves. Devil’s Throat is definitely breath taking! It’s truly a memorable trip and I’d recommend this tour to my friends and family visiting Brazil/Argentina. Muito obrigada!
- joannasM6530YX00Amazing experienceIt was a fantastic experience. Our guide Antonio gave us lots of really interesting facts, not only about the falls but the extensive wildlife in the park. It was more than we expected and well worth the travelling to get here. Our driver too was great. Thank you 😁
- mannj202300Antonio was an amazing guideIguacu Falls are genuinely breathtaking annd anwe inspiring but the day was made 100% perfect by our guide Antonio who was the best tour guide we’ve ever experienced. We don’t speak much Portuguese. His English was excellent and he thought of everything, even sharing his suncream when we forgot ours. His knowledge of the falls and of the different natural species of animals and plants, as well as the history of the park made the expense so worthwhile. We highly recommend this trip snd this guide. I did this trip solo without a guide in the past but the quick and smooth passage through the borders (another advantage of the tour guide) in Argentina and Brazil saved us lots of time.
- marcorN7058XM00If you only have one day at Iguaçu Falls this is the tour you needWe had an amazing day with Robert, he was extremely knowledgeable, patience and had the best recommendations. we would've never been able to do both sides Argentina and Brasil and the boat experience without Robert's guidance even at our hotel all the tour guides were telling us how hard it would be to visit both sides in one day and Robert made it look so easy and effortless.. I highly recommend this tour i'll give them 10 stars!!!
- Danimal200700Both Sides One DayI wanted to see both sides of the falls so I booked this tour with Grayline Brazil. Bruno was the guide. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and spoke good English. The first stop was the Argentina side where the group hiked the walking routes above the falls. We then went back to the Brazil side and observed the beautiful views. After a late lunch, we had the option to do the misty boat ride. Arrived back at my accommodation after dark in Iguassu Falls. Everything was well organized and the tour did not feel rushed. Keep in mind that the entrance fees for both sides are not included in the price of the tour and are required to see the falls. The misty boat ride under the falls on the Brazilian side was expensive at around $80USD for a short ride. However, this was optional. Overall, this tour met my expectations!
- jodang00What a spectacular experience of the Iguassu FallsThis tour definitely exceeded our expectations. Antonio, our tour guide is so knowledgable and gave us a great perspective and history of the Iguassu Falls. We started on the Argentinian side and ended the tour in the Brazilian side of the falls. We got pick-up in our hotel and he took us to the Argentinian side of the National Park, we got lucky that we were able to take the first train to the hiking trail around the falls in the Argentinian side before it got crowded that morning. I am still in awe that we were that close hiking around the falls. I can now understand why Iguassu Falls is one of the Natural wonders of the world. We then made our way to the Brazilian side of the falls, it is a shorter hike but also offered a majestic view and a different experience of the Iguassu Falls. I highly recommend this trip and please request for Antonio as your tour guide, he is amazing!!!Ogrigado!!!!!
- davidoY2413AA00Highly Recommended!!This tour was amazing. Bruno was great and he made sure to take me to all the hotspots on both sides! The views are breathtaking, I am still in awe of such beautiful places. Make sure to bring a second clothing change as you will get wet!!
- Segura010100A must do experience Both Sides!Unforgettable experience, beautiful scenery, the falls in Brazil were better experience, Devils Throat in Argentina was massive and hard to take photos and videos, but a great experience to feel the force of nature, would love to experience this again, but the hassle of going through the border is time consuming. Would stay in Brazil instead.
- LionelSmith6200Lifetime experienceAntonio was a great young lad, made it so special. Took the time and effort to explain to us everything in so much detail, would give him a 10/10.
- FellowTraveler52594700Full day trip to waterfallsWe had a great private full day trip (both sides) to waterfalls with Bruno. I highly recommend Bruno to anyone: well organised, patient, well informed. We really enjoyed this activity
- Eric H00Cool and cloudy but awesome tour!Great having Joao Pedro take us around and navigate the complicated process of visiting the Argentina side. He spoke English very well, gave us great historical information, and was a pleasure to spend the day with.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
A great trip. Had a personal guide, Wilson, who took me across the bridge and border in his car. Nothing was too much trouble. Recommended!
Written February 20, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Customer. Thanks a lot for the review. We are glad that you liked the tour. Please count on us on future trips. Thanks.
Written April 17, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
nos ofrecieron en la calle un tour de compras por ciudad del este. Decidimos contratarlo y al otro dia nos paso a buscar una persona "Jony" en una camioneta en la cual iba una pareja mas. Partimos para ciudad del este y al llegar JONY nos empezo a dar recomendaciones acerca de como manejarse para comprar alli. que no vayamos a cualquier lado porque podian estafarte, que no hablemos con la gente que nos ofrecia cosas en la calle etc y nos dijo que el ofrecia llevarnos a un lugar que conocia donde podiamos comprar "CON TODA LA SEGURIDAD Y TRANQUILIDAD " "4k ELECTRONICS" en frente del hotel caracol...asi fue como llegamos alli. nos vendieron una computadora por 500 dolares, diciendonos que servia para hacer trabajos de arquitectura, gamer, y demas.- Nos parecio bien el precio asi que decidimos comprarla. El problema fue cuando la quisimos usar... nos dimos cuenta que lejos estaba de poder hacerse todo lo que nos habian dicho. Nos vendieron una computadora con 32 gb de memoria interna...!!!! Claramente no sirve para lo que nos habian dicho un desastre!!! Al hablar con otras personas, nos enteramos que esa gente que nos llevo tiene comision por ir a esos lugares y que del precio que nos cobran se llevan un porcentaje bastante alto... cuestion que confiamos en JONI y nos estafaron! nos llevo a este lugar donde estafan a la gente! por favor si van a ir a hacer tour de compras en ciudad del este fijarse de ir a los shoppings mas reconocidos! ojala no caigan como nos paso a nosotros. pero no lo recomiendo para nada.
Hola María lamento lo que te pasó y gracias por tu información. Yo tengo ganas de ir a las cataratas y seguramente iré a Cdad.del Este y voy a ir a un shopping por las dudas. Tenés algún hotel para recomendarme?. Saludos
Hola!!! Quiero ir a ciudad del este. Vamos a parar en misiones. Lo que veo es que las excursiones son cortas y temo no llegar a hacer todo. Quiero ver el shopping Paris que tiene actividades para niños. Como sugieren ir? En taxi, colectivo o Tour? Voy con 2 niños. Gracias
yo fui en combi del hotel y fueron solo dos hs .no me alcanzo para nada te recomiendo otra opcion !!!
Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu provided by Gray Line Iguassu Falls
Product Overview: Paraguay Guided Shopping Tour from Foz do Iguacu
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos