Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Round-trip Transfer to Most Hotels in Curitiba
- Professional Tour Guide
- Ticket to the State Park
- Transportation to the Witmarsum Colony
- Typical German lunch
- Entry/Admission - Parque Estadual de Vila Velha
- Beverages and Dessert
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled pick up time
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2484P129
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please reconfirm departure time upon booking, as times may vary depending upon departure location
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Vila Velha City Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Vila Velha City Tour?
- Vila Velha City Tour price starts from $145.81. Discover and book Vila Velha City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Vila Velha City Tour cancellation policy?
- Vila Velha City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vila Velha City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Vila Velha City Tour?
- Vila Velha City Tour is hosted by Gray Line Curitiba. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Curitiba on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vila Velha City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2484P129
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPonta Grossa
- 1Parque Estadual de Vila VelhaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Colonia WitmarsumStop: 70 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Wonderful day on the Serra Verde Express train with a delicious lunch. Flavia our guide gave so many details
Well worth doing this trip. We were fortunate to be in the last carriage with a veranda so had a good view. We were…
Fun Train Ride
Love picturesque, vintage train rides so this was right up my alley! Unfortunately, we had bad weather which caused…
A good experience.
The full experience was excellent. The tour was well organized, on time, and the guides were attentive and nice.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2023 • Couples
Parque Villa Velha is located an hour away from Curitiba. My girlfriend and I decided to book a tour because we had limited time and getting to the park using public transport was not straightforward. The weather was great the day we went, the park was very pretty started with a walk around the sandstones then were driven to the golden lake and finally the caves. The guide and bus driver were both very friendly. However the guide offered little more than what was written on the signs in the park already, it was essentially just a bus transfer to and around the park, it isn’t anywhere near worth the money we paid (~£100/R$700).
Written January 18, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.