Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop off in most hotels located in Salvador
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Barra Lighthouse Museum Entrance Fee
- S. Francisco Church Entrance Fee
- Entrance fees to museums, churches or any other attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Santo Antonio da Barra Fort and Nautic Museum of Bahia
- Entry/Admission - Sao Francisco Church and Convent
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in Salvador. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before the scheduled time for pick up.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2484CITYSSA
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Light clothes and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Barra Lighthouse Museum Entrance Fee - BRL 15.00
- S. Francisco Church Entrance Fee - BRL 5.00
- Entrance fees are approximated and subject to change without notice
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Historical Salvador City Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Historical Salvador City Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Sao Francisco Church and Convent
- Praça da Sé
- Santo Antonio da Barra Fort and Nautic Museum of Bahia
- Forte de São Diogo
- How much is Historical Salvador City Tour?
- Historical Salvador City Tour price starts from $29.95. Discover and book Historical Salvador City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Historical Salvador City Tour cancellation policy?
- Historical Salvador City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Historical Salvador City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Historical Salvador City Tour?
- Historical Salvador City Tour is hosted by Gray Line Salvador. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Salvador on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Historical Salvador City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2484CITYSSA
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Santo Antonio da Barra Fort and Nautic Museum of BahiaStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Forte de Sao DiogoStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byLargo do Campo Grande ( Praca 2 de Julho )
- 3PelourinhoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Praca da SeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Largo do pelourinhoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Sao Francisco Church and ConventStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
full of info and relaxing
I spend a nice relaxing day with the guide Beatrice! She gave me a lot of info, helped me get the medicines in the …
First of all, the tour guide was 45 minutes late. Pick up was at 6 am, had we known it was going to be late, we cou…
More to explore in Salvador
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The tour was ok. The tour company Lucky was very late arriving to pick me up and failed to communicate with updates. The tour was also conducted in English, Spanish and Portuguese. So the poor tour guide had to say every thing three times, meaning the tour took forever to get through each of the sites. Lucky Tours would do better to keep the language of the tours to 1 or 2 chosen languages and invest in better customer service. Most people are tourist and are not familiar with the surrounds so reassure them with better whatsapp communications.
Written January 28, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Gostaria de fazer um passeio com vocês nesta quinta-feira, dia 23/05, é possível? Duas pessoas
En qué idioma es el tour??? Necesito tour en castellano Había hecho una reserva y tuve que cancelar por qué era en inglés.