Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 11-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Delicious lunch with local food like grilled fish, beef, salad and regional juice
- Private transportation
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Cachoeira do Santuário
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If you have booked a hostel, b&b, hotel, if you are arriving on a boat or cruise Ship, airport. Wherever you want we can pick you up
- Eduardo Gomes Intl Airport, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
- Estação hidroviária do Amazonas
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121758P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour?
- Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour price starts from $400.00. Discover and book Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour?
- Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour is hosted by Amazon Private Tours by Milton Fernandes. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazon Private Tours by Milton Fernandes on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121758P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1MaruagaStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Rapids of Urubuí - Presidente Figueiredo - AMStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Cachoeira do SantuarioStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Amazon Private Tours by Milton Fernandes
Joined in June 2019
#6 of 87 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Manaus
- Sandra A00Best day trip in ManausDennis and Joao made an excellent effort to ensure I could enjoy this trip swimming with the pink dolphins, fishing, visiting native communities and experiencing the crossing of the rivers. They were very knowledgeable, supportive and the landscape is amazing!
- cindypV2084IY00AMAZING tour company - booked them twice because they're so greatI HIGHLY recommend Amazon Private Tours. My friend and I were so impressed that we booked another tour with the same company for the following day. What I appreciate about Milton's tours are that they're in small groups (versus large tours that try to fit as many people as possible). It really was a private experience. Our tour guides were AMAZING (Fabinho on the first day, Denis on the second). Denis was so kind to take photos of us throughout the day with his professional camera. The highlight was definitely swimming with the pink dolphins (and again, because the tour group size is small, it was often just my friend and I swimming with them). On the first day, we went on the jungle tour (a 2-hour hike in jungle, swim with pink dolphins followed by a delicious fresh fish lunch, swim by the beach, fishing for piranhas, searching for alligators, watching the sunset). The following day we did the river day tour (meeting an Indigenous tribe, sampling their foods, swimming with pink dolphins, visiting floating houses by the river and having a buffet lunch there, meeting some of the animals in the jungle like monkeys, bird watching and discovering the huge lilly pads, and of course the meeting of the two Amazon rivers). Both tours were so different and unique that I'd recommend both (the jungle hike tour is probably for those who are more physically active). Doing both will give you a totally different experience and you'll come away wowed. Thanks again to Milton and the entire crew!
- My Ngoc P00You should try this if you do not have much time!We did have great time with Fabio and Denis. Jungle hiking, swimming with pink dolphin, piranha fishing, night experiencing, staying overnight with local family, watching performance of indigenious tribe, seeing meeting points of 2 rivers are memorable. Especially with the sunrise on Amazon river. Thank you very much!
- 735nishap00Awesome day!!Started with a city tour! It was so informative and interesting! The fruit market and fish market were so educational! We then went to a museum and the Amazonia theater! Our guide was so funny and sweet! We then were taken to the dock and got on a boat to see the meeting of waters and that part of the tour! The guide here was amazing as well! We got to eat lunch at an amazing floating restaurant and there are plenty of vegetarian options here, as I am one! We saw monkeys on the canopy walk! This was a good tour to know the town and see the amazon river! Loved both tours We did with Milton! Highly recommended!
- 735nishap00BEST TOUR!!From start to finish, we had an amazing time!! We went end of August so the weather was warm and humid. Milton picked us another couple up and dropped us to the dock. From there we took a boat to Fabio, who was our amazing guide! He took care of us the whole day. We did our hike and had lunch at his house and rested. After that we went swimming with dolphins and he let us swim for another 40mins as it was so hot. We then went fishing for piranhas, and I caught one! It rained hard while we were inside the jungle and it was absolutely magical! We then saw the sunset and then Fabio caught a cayman alligator which was so cool! He dropped us back to near his house and Milton picked us up! We did 2 tours with Milton and it's highly recommended. Well managed and everything is on time! 100% safe!
- 523katarinav00Beyond amazing!I want to thank Milton for organizing such an amazing trip for my friend and I! Everything that was promised to us was fulfilled! We had two guides - Fabian and Denis and I want to thank them as well for the wonderful experience we had. Both were beyond knowledgeable, patient and friendly. They made us feel super comfortable throughout the whole trip. Accommodation in the jungle was better than expected as well. We spent 2 days and 1 night in the jungle and did so much. There was not a single moment wasted. In case I ever decide to go again, I would definitely book with Milton again.
- Struxe00Perfect day in the JungleI can’t find words to describe this day. It was perfectly organized, our guide Marcos was really caring and always had great information about the amazon rainforest. We saw a lot of animals and insects, also caught some piranhas. The highlight was swimming with the pink dolphins in the river, a moment I will never forget in my whole life! It was really one of the greatest days in my entire life! The food we got for lunch was also very fresh and tasty. You could really see how Marcos likes to do the tour, when we saw a sloth he was also very cheerful because it is not so common to see them. Our group consisted of just 3 People and the tour guide which was great, you could always ask Marcos what’s on your mind and we felt save every moment of this day. Thank you so much Marcos for this great day and also Milton for offering this tour!
- kroberts052500Really Fun Day!We decided this was one of our favorite days in the two weeks we spent in Brazil. Our guides were FUN but also kept us safe and made sure we learned a little bit. We especially loved the boat ride. Lunch was great. City tour portion was interesting and the whole day had a relaxed, welcoming feel. 100 percent recommend!
- williammZ7351RT00ALL DAY WONDERFUL TOUR THROUGH THE AMAZON - A MUST DOThe tour was excellent! Our tour guide was authentic, knowledgeable, patient, and all around engaging. I could not have asked for a better tour guide and experience. I was a little nervous about the 12 hour tour as I am not that adventurous, nevertheless I overcame it all and enjoyed myself and the experience tremendously! Milton who picked me up and returned me to my apartment did say I was in for a marvelous treat and he did not lie, it was and beyond. I highly recommend!!!
- P389XAevap00would recommendexcellent tour with a guide that was extraordinary. very nice and giving great explanations. appreciated very much the city tour - opera, cathedral and market.
- taylore62400Best experience!This was truly one of the best experiences I've had traveling, from start to finish! Milton was easy to communicate with and made booking very easy. Dennis, our guide, was so knowledgeable, thoughtful, and enthusiastic! I did this solo (as a woman) and felt totally safe the whole time. We went on a great walk (saw some tarantulas), swam with the pink dolphins, caught some piranhas, and held a baby alligator! We saw the sun set over the widest part of the Rio Negro. Both hotel pickup and drop off were included, along with a delicious lunch and bottled water. It was an experience I'll never forget and I can't recommend it enough.
- amyokv00Best day of vacation!This was our favorite day and great way to end our trip here. You will spend a lot of time in the boat, but the views are beautiful! Lunch is local and delicious. Swimming with the dolphins was an incredible experience. The guides spoke English and were very informative.
- aman7000100Adventurous and EnthrallingMilton and his tour were amazing. The way he explained everything in English made the trip even more delightful. His river day tour was extremely delightful and well planned!! We got an opportunity to get the ultimate experience at the Amazon..
- Escape5841501086500Milton is great!My son and I took two tours with Milton: a full day in the jungle and the half day river trip. Both were GREAT. But just as importantly, Milton was great. He set it up to pick us up at our AirBnB which was very helpful. Milton is friendly, reliable, speaks perfect English, and is very knowledgeable. You can't go wrong working with Milton.
- Drew05ross00Incredible Amazon Experience!My husband and I decided we wanted a tour that would allow us to experience all of the aspects of the amazon, but without having to spend too much time without our creature comforts that we appreciate so much. We did a lot of research on the subject and were torn between a river cruise, an eco lodge, or a tour. After reading the reviews about Milton we decided to go with the 2 day 1 night tour. We made the right choice. On our first day Milton picked us up from our Airbnb in Manaus and drove us about an hour out to meet our host, Fabio, who showed us our accommodations for the night. The room was spacious, new, and clean. *Make sure to bring towels, toilet paper, and toiletries with you* The first day we met our guide who took us out to a remote area and took us on a guided hike. On the hike we saw tons of animals and he showed us all of the medicinal properties in the jungle. I even ate a worm from a coconut seed (not mandatory haha) and climbed up a huge vine like Tarzan. We went to the dolphin sanctuary where we swam with pink river dolphins while our guide prepared lunch for us. It was incredible. After lunch we traveled further into the jungle and spent time fishing for piranha. We had a blast catching them. Our guide took care of making sure we had bait the whole time and would release the piranha if we didn’t want to after catching them. We drove out to the middle of the Rio Negro and watched the sunset followed by Caiman searching at dark. What a day. Day 2 was our favorite. Fabio woke up us early (our choice) and took us out to see the sunrise before bringing us back home to make us breakfast. We explored his property which has all kinds of local plants and fruits. It was so nice having him to show us around. Our guide Denis showed up shortly after and took us to an indigenous tribe, to a remote beach that we got to swim at while enjoying a drink followed by a cruise down the Amazon river to have lunch in the national park. Saw Monkeys, giant Lilly pads, and then we went to catch the famous Pirarucu (Arapaima) fish. We went to the meeting of the waters and finally back to Manaus where a drive was waiting to take us back to our Airbnb. The experience was 10/10. We would recommend it to anyone who’s looking to truly experience the Amazon without having to spend too much time without modern conveniences. Definitely book this tour, and ask for Denis to be your tour guide!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour provided by Amazon Private Tours by Milton Fernandes
Product Overview: Caves and Waterfalls Day Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos