Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-75, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Seringal Vila Paraiso
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Guests must inform hotel of choice.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7155P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Rubber Museum from Manaus?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rubber Museum from Manaus on Tripadvisor
- How much is Rubber Museum from Manaus?
- Rubber Museum from Manaus price starts from $89.99. Discover and book Rubber Museum from Manaus on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rubber Museum from Manaus cancellation policy?
- Rubber Museum from Manaus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rubber Museum from Manaus on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rubber Museum from Manaus?
- Rubber Museum from Manaus is hosted by Amazon Amazing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazon Amazing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rubber Museum from Manaus on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7155P10
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Museu do Seringal Vila ParaisoStop: 4 hours - Admission includedDuring our tour, visit the “large tent” where rubber making tools were kept. You will also see the “chapel” and the flour warehouse. Then walk along a short trail into the jungle to see rubber trees as well as witness the process of collecting it. You will see where rubber balls were placed to begin the smoking process. Finally, visit the modest houses where the rubber extraction employees lived. The home portrays the life and habits of the old rubber extraction era. We will return to Manaus with a brief stop at Tupé Beach where there might be a possibility of swimming. Estimated arrival time at the hotel is at 1:00pm.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Meeting of the Waters Aerial View
Amazon Amazing Tours organized a private air charter to fly over the meeting of the waters in Manaus so we could ge…
The best experience in Manaus
The best tour in the city of Manaus. We loved the experience. We enjoyed swimming with the dolphins.
Indian Village and Meeting of the Waters Tour
Wonderful experience to see nature and wildlife. Got to see some amazing animals up close. The meeting of the two r…
Excellent tour company in Manaus
We did 2 tours with Amazon Amazing Tours, the waterfalls and the meeting of the waters tour. Both were excellent! B…
Great trip but you need to get the correct information from Leonado, beware
The first day was confusing and wondered what was going on . Leonado said the time and place at airport HE would pi…
Incredible adventure with great team
This was an incredible experience, the waterfalls were incredible and the team were really informative, telling us …
AMAZON WAS THE BEST!
I went on A LOT of tours this past trip to South America and this tour was by far the best one I had. We got to tou…
I couldn't have wished for more.
The trip was excellent, and I couldn't wish for a better guide than our guide Lucio Torres. What I appreciated the…
Great tour, amazing guide. Would highly recommend it. He was always helping us and he knew all the information. Ver…
I went on the meeting of the waters tour, and loved it! The meeting of the waters was great, the boat and Staff wer…
Wonderful tour from start to finish. Safe travel in a comfortable van, English translator, and delicious lunch! We …
Great tour from start to finish! Daniel was my guide, he translated everything in English for me to understand. It …
Took a 3 day tour
A wonderful tour and wonderful people . Rambo is a genius of the Amazon and a real gentleman - his friend Rafael w…
DETAILED REVIEW: Worthwhile, but you must know what you're getting yourself into
My partner and I attended the 4D/3N Amazon jungle tour (Anaconda lodge) in March 2023. The lead guide was José with…
To be honest i didnt go there but im just searching up for a school project can you give me some facts about this?
More to explore in Manaus
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2019 • Friends
Its amazing to walk and see how in the past things were done. The museum has been preserved and the guide we had showed us how the rubber was "tapped" out of the tree!
Written June 3, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hello Mrs. Valet! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are really glad you liked your tour. On Amazon Amazing Tours we do our best to make our customers happy! we hope to seeing you again one day! Best regards!
Written June 3, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
What kind of a vehicle do you take to this Museum? Soes the guide speak English?
Funciona aos domingos? Quanto tempo aproximadamente dura a visita?
Buy it with
Rubber Museum from Manaus provided by Amazon Amazing Tours
Product Overview: Rubber Museum from Manaus
|Number of Reviews||3|
|Number of Photos||2|