The Blue Eye Spring is one of the most Beautiful and visited sights. It is declared a monument of nature and both the visit in the Castle of Lekuresi and its wonderful view, will make your day You will also visit the ancient monastery of Mesopotam
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Port of Saranda, V2C3+H76, Sarandë, Albania
- Port of Saranda, V2C3+H76, Sarandë, Albania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 207563P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Blue Eye Spring/Monastery of Mesopotam?
- Blue Eye Spring/Monastery of Mesopotam price starts from $75.55. Discover and book Blue Eye Spring/Monastery of Mesopotam on Tripadvisor
- What is the Blue Eye Spring/Monastery of Mesopotam cancellation policy?
- Blue Eye Spring/Monastery of Mesopotam cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Blue Eye Spring/Monastery of Mesopotam on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Blue Eye Spring/Monastery of Mesopotam?
- Blue Eye Spring/Monastery of Mesopotam is hosted by MySaranda•LocalTours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MySaranda•LocalTours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Blue Eye Spring/Monastery of Mesopotam on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Blue Eye Spring/Monastery of Mesopotam?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Blue Eye Spring/Monastery of Mesopotam on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 207563P6
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in October 2019
#7 of 18 Food & Drink in Saranda
- denisenS6868OZ00AwesomeWe had a wonderful day on our tour.We were able to have enough time at each place we visited and it was so nice to have a private tour with only us on it.Our guide got us their safely and was waiting at each stop after we were done with a smile.Thank you for a great day!
- Cessadiamond00Top highlight visiting AlbaniaWhen on a day tour to Butrint Ksamil, and we were guided by the most wonderful tour guide Sonia. You can tell she is very passionate about what she does and she provided us with great details of the ancient city there once was. She made it such an intriguing , magical and remarkable experience. The Ksamil in itself was just astonishing, to think that these structures existed B.C still is amusing to me and leave me in awe. Overall I would definitely recommend
- melanie092300Dinner and Dancing with a LocalWe had a fantastic experience! Sonya, our guide was absolutely wonderful! Our original plan was to have dinner at the castle, but the castle wasn't serving dinner that night so we ended up at a restaurant in town. The food was really good and there was live music and dancing. We really enjoyed getting to know Sonya. She was so helpful and offered suggestions for others things to do during our stay. We ended up planning a trip with Sonya the next day to Ksamil, which was so beautiful. We spent a couple of hours at the beach and then drove to Butrint National Park to see a castle. There are castles everywhere in Albania! The history is fascinating! Sondra arranged all of our transportation, which was very helpful. We had so much fun and I would highly recommend this experience!
- djritchie200000Room for ImprovementI wanted to message the organiser directly because I think improvements can be made but it seems I cannot do this Firstly, we were picked up late - it cost £18 to use data to contact the organiser to check her whereabouts. Once she picked us up she told us she had just come from the beach. Good to see her guests were prioritised The music was not traditional as advertised There were no dancers as advertised There seemed to be disagreements between the host and the wait staff The food was not traditional Albanian food as advertised The food was cold. The potatoes were raw The beef was not cooked well The host seemed more interested in her mobile phone than guests The host kept disappearing We ate elsewhere at other times and could eat for 4 people with many drinks for the same price the Albanian Evening charges for 1 person
- Jennifer R00Must Do Trip to Lake Butrint and Ksamil Beaches in AlbaniaMy husband and I had a fabulous day out with Sonia! We loved the boat trip on Lake Butrint and the visit to Ali Pasha's Castle. This was something special that we couldn't have done on our own. What a beautiful place! The boat driver was such a nice guy too. The Ksamil Beaches are gorgeous! Sonia is a very fun and knowledgeable guide. She is a local and knows many people so it makes the trip even better with her connections. Thanks for a great day out!
- iglim202100Ksamil AlbaniaBest price and quick service Friendly staff. Me And my friends had a great day in Ksamil We took The same taxi for coming back