Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-110, max of 100 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian
- Entry fee
- Live Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Blue Eye
- Entry/Admission - Lekuresi Castle
- Entry/Admission - Butrint National Park
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will depart from the Saranda Port / your local Hotel / or the Tea Tours Main Office (Lagjia no:1, Rruga – Skënderbeu, No: 3) Note: This tour requires a minimum of 2 people. We reserve the right to change or cancel your booking should this minimum guest requirement not be met.
- Port of Saranda, V2C3+H76, Sarandë, Albania
- Saranda Port
- Porti Detar Sarande
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 149516P22
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye on Tripadvisor
- How much is Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye?
- Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye price starts from $99.80. Discover and book Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye on Tripadvisor
- What is the Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye cancellation policy?
- Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye?
- Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye is hosted by Tea Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tea Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 149516P22
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPort of SarandaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Blue EyeStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Lekuresi CastleStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Butrint National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in May 2019
#5 of 44 Transportation in Saranda
- thecurlygirltravels00Short and Sweet?The tour picked us on time. But the drive to Butrint was dizzying because the driver was probably in a rush. However for the tour itself, the guide explained the national park well, highlighting the important parts. He was considerate and nice all throughout. We couldn’t go to certain areas because it was unsafe due to heavy rains the previous day. They only gave us an hour at Ksamil beach which was a bummer so we were a bit rushed (although you can probably ask to extend) and then they picked us up to drop off back at our hotel. We took nice pictures and it was still a memorable part of our Albania trip. 🙂
- G7199WUsimonp00Car rentalWe rented a car from this company for a couple of days during our stay in Saranda. Upon pick-up, the problem occurred that one of the front lights and also the brake lights were not working. We noticed this issue right away, and the staff asked us to drive to a mechanic in order to fix it. The issue was removed relatively smoothly, but of course it should be mentioned that a car should not be handed over with such issues and a company renting cars could be expected to check this in advance. In summary it did cost us about an hour and seemed very much avoidable. In addition on our trip we were stopped by the police as the car had a couple of unpaid tickets, which was a slight inconvenience. But same as the previous issue, it was fixed quickly by the staff, which is positive. In summary, prices are competitive and they do react quickly in case of issues that occur, even though to us it seemed these challenhes could have proactively been avoided in an ideal scenario.
- JLM3301300Charming town!Gjirokastra is a charming town full of small places to eat and shops. We loved the style of the buildings and the ambiance. We had the chance to visit the castle as well. The castle was very cool to see. The drive to Gjirokastra from Sarande is pretty long and there is not much along the road until getting to the City; otherwise, it was great.
- karolinew13700Blue Eye and Lekursi CastleGreat tour - particular shout out to the guide Denis who went above and beyond in his historical/Albanian context, as well as a good conversationist We went to the Blue Eye and Lekursi Castle - both of which had beautiful views and would recommend to tourists in Saranda
- wandertheglobe00Tea Tours delivered five-star service from the very first contact!I reached out to Tea Tours to inquire about a private boat tour during my holiday in Saranda. Within minutes of sending the message, I had a response and a quote. Moreover, the agent was patient as I changed my request more than once. The representative was prompt, polite, and professional and the price was very competitive. Tea Tours is a great company; I encourage you to trust them with your travel needs.
- flaigolec00Our 1st & most enjoyable discovery tour through south Albania where nature & culture come together: Ask for Erald H. @Tea ToursA wonderful, well balanced & varied tour from Tirana/Saranda, through majestuous montains, wide archeo.sites, natural parks, authentic old villages, thanks to our great tour-guide Erald H. (& top driver!) : A native and knowledgeable, attentive and caring person!
- Trevor N00Beautiful trip!Amazing place! Had a blast with my family. Blue Eye was so nice and from the fortress of Lekuresi you can see the hole city of Sarande.
- Trevor N00Absolutely amazing!Amazing trip! Butrint was wonderful and Ksamil has three beautiful, small islands. My family enjoyed it a lot. Thank you Tea Tours for this trip!
- jonilak2021005 starIn my plans it was to visit only Blue Eye...This trip it was the best trip in my whole life ...If I will came again I will choose only Tea tours .
- jonilak2021005 starA wonderfull trip...amaizing place ....proffesional and very kind staff...I booked from UK ....I will came back again .Tea tours the best .
- Sara W00Stone CityI highly recommend visiting Gjirokastra with Tea Tours. The city was amazing! Traditional food and so much history. Visiting the castle was a beautiful experience
- Sara W00Amazing spring!What an amazing trip! This place is special. Had a blast with my friends. Thank you Tea Tours for having us on this one!
- Sara W00Absolutely amazing!One of the most mesmerizing sites I have ever seen. Thank you Tea Tours for this amazing experience!
- anxhelaa202200Best tripIt was an amazing trip . As an nature lover i would recommend this place to anyone who is visiting Albania. The driver made this trip even more funnier . Thank you tea tours ❤️❤️
- Laura L00Beautiful place and lovely people!Had a blast on this trip with a couple of my friends,the place was GORGEOUS and it was a breath of fresh air in the midst of the summer heat.The driver and the staff were quite nice and made the trip much more enjoyable to us.Cant wait to visit again!
Buy it with
Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye provided by Tea Tours
Product Overview: Visit Ancient Butrint The Fortress of Lekuresi & The National Park of Blue Eye
Number of Photos