Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kuala Selangor Firefly Park
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees and boat ride
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please get ready at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before departure time
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104095P92
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Recommend to use mosquito repellent.
- The use of flash photography is not permitted during firefly tours.
- Sport shoes or shoes with rubber soles are recommended when visiting
- If want to have dinner, we can suggest places (Dinner under own expenses)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal)?
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal) price starts from $133.94. Discover and book Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal) cancellation policy?
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal)?
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal) is hosted by Way to Kuala Lumpur. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Way to Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104095P92
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kuala LumpurSee details
- 2Kuala SelangorSee details
- 3Sri Shakti TempleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Bukit MelawatiStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Kuala Selangor Firefly ParkStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Kuala Lumpur City CentreSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Way to Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in October 2018
#39 of 322 Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- 896lalithag00CruisingExcellent service...👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻🌹🌹🌹🌹enjoyed the ride with family. Felt homely. Courteous driver... excellent feel.
- putridianr00Great tourIt was a great tour… my guide, Mr Rajeen, is very kind… he showed me city’s best spot and explained the history behind it very well.
- summercamper30010/10 RecommendThis was 100% the VIP experience! The guide was amazing and knowledgeable, answering my questions about the tower and Kuala Lumpur in general. There was someone there to take all my photos as well. The Food was soooo Good!! I defiantly recommend this for anyone that like to go beyond the average tourist experience
- cecillehb00Lovely experienceWe’re a group of 10 and we’re all first timers in dining at a revolving restaurant. We’re amazed with the view and satisfied with the dinner food selection. Special request for window seat arrangement is worth it. Lovely experience indeed.
- 324huwr00Rajan is a legendThis was a very fun few hours. My driver, Rajan, was very knowledgeable about Kuala Lumpur and all the places we were going to visit. I learned so much about the history of Kuala Lumpur and the batu caves. He was very flexible and helpful with suggestions on where else I should go in Kuala Lumpur. The pewter museum was fun and he gave plenty of time to explore batu caves.
- oliviae93900Great tourGreat tour. Batu Caves are amazing, well worth visiting with bonus of entertaining monkeys. Our guide Maran was excellent, patient and knowledgeable.
- petrosp78600The worst travel agencyIt's the worst agency.i booked the 3 hours Kuala Lumpur by night and after seeing 3 buildings in 1,5 hour,the driver returned me to my hotel!!and i paid 48 euros!! they cheat their customers! stay away
- S8048KSmichaels00Exceptional Experience!The weather, the sunset, and the company made this an experience that exceeded my expectations!!! Highly recommend!
- Daisygb6400Great time at batu cave/pewter museumA great place to visit while in KL. Batu cave, pewter museum/factory and batik Textile. I recommend it.
- UjanthaS00AIRPORT STAFF rough & rude to the PASSENGERSFlight MH178 Date & Time 21st December 2022 about 2030 hours This is a comment from my wife who travelled on 21st Dec from KLA to Colombo by MH178. At the boarding gate, my wife’s carry-on bag was checked in by the staff saying that she had too many bags. She had carry-on baggage, her ladies hand bag and one duty free purchase bag. When my wife tried to explain and ask question about how to pick the bag, she was not allowed, instead the staff member lady put the tag on the bag told “Go” with a rough & rude voice. That is not the way to treat your customers. Behind her there was another friend of us and he had the same quantity in his hand. Carry-on Bag, laptop & duty free bag. When this lady tried to check in his bag, he opposed and he told that this is my duty free purchase bag, I gave the business to your country. Then the lady said, OK, OK and he was allowed to go without getting his carry-on bag checked in. Why two different treatments? Man vs woman? Or Duty free purchase from KLA airport? Very disappointing and unhappy situation. First of all your airport staff should be taught how to talk politely to customers. Not only this lady, we had experience from our previous journeys as well.
- BNW202300Amazing ExperienceEnjoyed the cruise. Got to see beautiful skyline of Johor Bahru. Cruise was clean & well maintained.
- 18zainala00Almost give us Heart AttackWe are going to KL tower on 1st of Jan 2023. Tripadvisor is ok but agent almost give us a heart attack..write inside confirmation letter agent will email 2 days before travel date but did not happen. We personally call the agent many-many time 1 day before travel date from morning until afternoon and around 4pm finally agent email us the ticket😔🥴...
- Ali I00Your company has also tried to charge my account twice that is not professional .Our driver was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable and explained very well all the time about Malaysia and Malaka city. However. There was no no lunch provided and even we asked for having a coffee instead of lunch but he told us that he could not leave his car that means we should pay for our beverages!! We did not discuss about this issue because he was a good driver but it needs to be a plan on place . If we want just a driver, then easily can hire a driver with car with 50 RM per hour that for 10 hours then should be 500 RM but tour charged me near 1100 RM and also tour provider has tried to charge me again another time! Twice!! Unbelievable! I do not recommend this tour to anybody but recommend you to hire a car with having a knowledgeable driver and then you enjoy more time in this city and much cheaper.
- Dream3514869003000Disappointing!Few attractions and too many food stalls and shops. Long lines up to an hour for every single one. Many attractions closed altogether and many facing technical disruptions and increasing the waiting times. To download the app, register and book attractions is a very very complicated process too. The park opens at 11 and closes at 6PM sharp which makes it impossible to even go through 1/3 of the available attractions. In summary, not worth the money !
- Alice O00International Airport, do not be fooled.Feel like a backwater airport,air-conditioning on ration,very few choices of food, OVERPRICED indeed, the basic drinking water fountains are few and far between, or not working,I am dreaming of Changi experience.
Buy it with
Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal) provided by Way to Kuala Lumpur
Product Overview: Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour (Special Deal)
Number of Photos