This 3 in 1 combo packages offers Malaysia's most cultural, picturesque sight during this Batu Caves visit from Kuala Lumpur. In the first place, set aside effort to investigate the caverns and its Hindu holy place. Next, A lovely region with various attractions, Bukit Melawati, or Melawati Hill, is likewise a significant historical site that offers interesting knowledge into Selangor's delightful history. Not only that , Enjoy a boat ride to see fireflies, witness the sentimental blink of fireflies grouped in hedges.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Entrance Ticket- Bukit Melawati
- Boat Ride ( Firefly Park)
- Basic Set Menu Seafood Dinner.
- Entry/Admission - Bukit Melawati
- Entry/Admission - Kuala Selangor Firefly Park
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up & drop off at Kuala Lumpur city centre hotels only
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20961P86
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies?
- Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies price starts from $136.22. Discover and book Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies?
- Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies is hosted by Travelvago. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travelvago on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 20961P86
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Batu CavesStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Bukit MelawatiStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Kuala Selangor Firefly ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in July 2017
#20 of 441 Tours & Activities in Kuala Lumpur
- Nicole K0010/10 Would Recommend!Guna was a fantastic guide—he took great care of us and was very accommodating to all of our needs. I'd highly recommend asking for him if and when you book this experience!
- Q7997KKstacyd00Fantastic!Great tour, the sites were beautiful!!! Our tour guide, Ayyanar, made the trip so well worth it, he is amazing!!! Ayyanar is so knowledgeable, very polite, and made us feel safe!
- andreean65800Very good choiceMelaka is a historical city, a mix of cultures, it worths a visit. Our driver and guide, Jay, was excellent.
- Annalisa V00Amazing Malay DayVisiting Malaysia for a Conference and I wanted to pack in as much as I can in one day. I booked a day tour. My driver Guna was punctual, friendly, knowledgeable, and the best! We covered so much in one day-the Batu Caves, Memorial Park, Independence Square area, the Central Market, China Town, Petronas Towers with tour just to name a few. Guna even took me to the area of the river where Kuala Lumpur got its name from. We also visited the Hand Made Batik Factory-- highly recommmed as there are a lot of fakes arpund. He had the answer to all of my Malaysian questions about its food, commerce, religion, population. I hope you are lucky enough to get him.
- Safari5759756844400The cultural tour for KL: Batu Caves, Thean Hou Temple, National Mosque很棒的吉隆坡文化之旅！非常推薦導遊Tharan，一路上分享了許多馬來西亞的資訊，讓初次旅遊的我更快的認識這個國家。旅途非常舒適，謝謝導遊Tharan舒適的服務，也讓我愛上這個充滿活力與文化多樣的國家！
- anjaM5437QS00Toptour with topguyThe private guide was well informed and everything was perfectly organized from begin to the end. Nice talk with a very friendly sympathetic man. Also the food was great and a lot. I really like the monkeys and the boattrip. Jay you're a talent and maybe a job ad a psychologist would suit you:)
- Sunshine3495866012400Great Cultural Tour of KLWe went on a lovely little Half Day tour of KL's Batu Caves and other significant cultural sites. Our tour guide and driver Tharan was a wonderful guide and very knowledgeable, he was also great at letting us customising things on the tour if there was something else we wanted to do. So overall a very good experience
- andreean65800ExcellentThe tour was very interesting and the guide, Jay, was the perfect guide. Thank you very much for everything.
- L5523IJsonias00Malaysia was exceptionalOur driver jaded was respectful & fun thank you!! We had amazing time in Malaysia our tour exeptional
- 477yulyas00Four cultures in one day!Great day trip around KL with excellent tour guide MJ! He was very friendly and supportive, shared a lot of information and interesting facts about Malaysia, gave us useful tips on local foods and shopping, took very nice pictures for both of us) Perfect time management! Personally recommend MJ as a tour guide for your remarkable experience in KL!
- Ismaelmasso00Highly recommend foThe tour is really good value for money. You get to see a handful of key spots in KL and you are driven to all of them. My tour guide was MJ who was really friendly and taught me a lot about KL and Malaysian culture, he also recommended great spots for lunch where the locals go, so you will be able to have a good meal for a very affordable price.
- Voyager1592410915000Amazing trip!Karti, was nothing but punctual, knowledgeable and professional. He arrived at our hotel early and took care of everything, from purchasing the tickets to scheduling our day. We were so pleased with his service and cannot recommend him enough.
- Mohammad B00Professional. Excellent. Fun.Excellent tour with excellent driver explaining each part. He was so professional and dedicated during driving. Keep it up
- Flyer0638697871300A wonderful day in KL!We had only 1 full day in KL and we wanted to see as much as possible. Our Captain Vera was very helpful and explained everything to us. At the end of the day we were more than happy! Thank you very much Vera.
- Escape1779062376300Perfect experienceHad a private tour with Mr. Ayyanar. It was a very organised and thought out tour. Mr Ayyanar is super friendly and talkative, he makes you feel at ease straight away. He planned everything perfectly, taking into consideration the weather when planning the tour. He is easy going and can change plans depending on what you say. He prepared water and umbrellas too !
Buy it with
Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies provided by Travelvago
Product Overview: Private Tour: 3 in 1 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Bukit Melawati & Fireflies
Number of Photos