Ipoh Caves, Cave Temple And Heritage Tour
By MALAYSIAN TOURS RIYAS
IPOH IS A CITY IN NORTHWESTERN MALAYSIA, KNOWN AS A GATEWAY TO THE CAMERON HIGHLANDS HILL STATION. IN THE FORMER HAKKA MINERS’ CLUB, HAN CHIN PET SOO IS A MUSEUM ABOUT THE TIN-MINING INDUSTRY AND HAKKA COMMUNITY. SAM POH TONG IS A BUDDHIST TEMPLE IN A LIMESTONE CAVE. TO THE SOUTH, KELLIE’S CASTLE IS AN UNFINISHED MANSION BUILT BY A SCOTTISH PLANTER. SOUTHEAST, THE VAST GUA TEMPURUNG CAVE HAS DRAMATIC ROCK FORMATIONS. IPOH HAS MANY NICE ATTRACTIONS AND SIGHTS IN AND AROUND THE CITY. ONE POPULAR ATTRACTION IS THE RAILWAY STATION, TOWN HALL AND HIGH COURT. OTHER ATTRACTIONS ARE: IPOH HERITAGE WALK, KWAN YIN TONG TEMPLE, PERAK TONG CAVE TEMPLE, LING SEN TONG TEMPLE, PERAK CAVE WITH ITS NUMEROUS BEAUTIFUL BUDDHA STATUES. HOTEL PICK-UP & DROP-OFF INCLUDED.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- AIR-CONDITIONED VEHICLE
- ENGLISH-SPEAKING PROFESSIONAL DRIVER
- HOTEL PICK-UP & DROP-OFF
- Entry/Admission - Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple and Zen Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Perak Tong Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sam Poh Tong Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ipoh
- Entry/Admission - Ling Sen Tong Temple
- Entry/Admission - Concubine Lane
- Entry/Admission - Ipoh Railway Station
- Entry/Admission - Ipoh Town Hall and Old Post Office
- FOOD AND DRINKS, UNLESS SPECIFIED
- PERSONAL EXPENSES
- Entry/Admission - Gua Tempurung
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- PICK-UP & DROP-OFF AT ANY HOTELS / APARTMENTS & RESIDENCE IN KUALA LUMPUR CITY
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218646P132
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ipoh Caves, Cave Temple And Heritage Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Perak Tong Cave Temple
- Sam Poh Tong Cave Temple
- Ipoh Railway Station
- Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple and Zen Gardens
- Concubine Lane
- How much is Ipoh Caves, Cave Temple And Heritage Tour?
- Ipoh Caves, Cave Temple And Heritage Tour price starts from $104.00. Discover and book Ipoh Caves, Cave Temple And Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ipoh Caves, Cave Temple And Heritage Tour cancellation policy?
- Ipoh Caves, Cave Temple And Heritage Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ipoh Caves, Cave Temple And Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ipoh Caves, Cave Temple And Heritage Tour?
- Ipoh Caves, Cave Temple And Heritage Tour is hosted by MALAYSIAN TOURS RIYAS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MALAYSIAN TOURS RIYAS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ipoh Caves, Cave Temple And Heritage Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218646P132
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gua TempurungStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple and Zen GardensStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Perak Tong Cave TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Sam Poh Tong Cave TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Guanyin CaveStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Ling Sen Tong TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Concubine LaneStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Ipoh Railway StationStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Ipoh Town Hall and Old Post OfficeStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A well organised trip which took us to all the main attractions. The guide (James) was excellent, well spoken and v…
Tour guide took through the itinerary and stopped for as long as you wanted at the points. Great flexibility, espec…
Navin was exceptional from the start! Very kind, informative and gave us lots of recommendations for the local area…
Lots of places in KL without queuing,well worth the money.
Well worth the money,visited lots of places in one day without queuing.My guide was really helpful,definitely recom…
It was nice tour i lied it and saftey + humble and respectful. And the manager very helpful I recommend this compan…
James was awesome, humble, polite, punctual, amazing knowledge, knows Malaysian history so well. Highly recommended…
Petronas towers and other importent places in kualampur
We have visited Petronas towers as it is walkable distance from our hotel Concorde. It is a pristageous mall with …
Putrajaya, Batu and City
Excellent tour we had with Iliyas +60 12 461 2976, knowledgeable and in a nice AC SUV. Putrajaya is without doubt o…
There are strawberry farms which you can visit as well as pluck strawberries at a nominal price. Visit to botanical…
Must visit when in KL Bird Park
Lovely bird park. Bird show is cute. Open area has lots of peacocks walking about and their are displays of many ot…
There was no contact from the tour operator. The other 2 tours that I took with different operators contacted me a …
This was a very beautiful experience. This mosque was splendid. The mosque’s name is Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz M…
The driver Muhammad was chatty, and informative. I got a personal tour of the national mosque. And no question was …
This is the worst tour operator . Please dont book your tour through them.
These are the worst tour operator for your tourism. They have no respect for their customers and only care for the …
Ticket stated 8:30am pick up but I was told very late the night before at 11pm the driver would pick us up at 11am.…