Ipoh is a city in northwestern Malaysia, known as a gateway to the Cameron Highlands hill station. Sam Poh Tong is a Buddhist temple in a limestone cave. To the south, Kellie’s Castle is an unfinished mansion built by a Scottish planter. Southeast, the vast Gua Tempurung cave has dramatic rock formations.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 9–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-Speaking Professional Driver
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal Expenses
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Gua Tempurung
- Entry/Admission - Gopeng
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up & drop-off at any Hotels / Apartments & Residence in Kuala Lumpur City
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164152P116
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
- How much is Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
- Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur cancellation policy?
- Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
- Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur is hosted by RIYAS ADVENTURE TIME. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RIYAS ADVENTURE TIME on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ipoh City Tour from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 164152P116
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Gua TempurungStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Kellie's CastleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3HOGA, Gaharu Tea Valley GopengStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple and Zen GardensStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Perak Tong Cave TempleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Concubine LaneStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Ipoh Heritage WalkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
RIYAS ADVENTURE TIME
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in June 2019
#52 of 322 Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Deepika02500LovelyThis is a lovely quaint place to visit. Away from the city and clean fresh air. Very picturesque place. Not a very big place to see but it's a good visit.
- mop68500Worth a visitQuite impressive. Only needed 90 mins to see everything. The stairs are very steep and not fit for senior people.
- tinaharan r00Excellent tourWe had been to KL before but not for 10 years. We could adapt this tour for our exact needs. Our driver guide Tina was very helpful and obliging.
- georgiakatesue00Personal tour experienceIf you don’t feel like taking the bus or being a big group this is an excellent way to get around and see some sights. Honey was my driver and she was fantastic. The Batu Caves is the best part and the other places were fine as well, but I didnt find them as interesting.
- Richard M00Batu Caves IncludedWe arranged this tour while in Port Klang for the day from a cruise ship. Picked up promptly and taken on the 60 Min journey to Kuala Lumpur by our driver and guide Gopi. We chose this as none of the ship's tours went to the Batu caves which were really the highlight of the tour. We saw most of the main sites in KL also and Gopi answered all our questions. We were taken back to the ship in good time despite the very heavy traffic.
- Jeni16018900Battu caves tourReally nice excursion with nice guide ! Beautifull temple and you can meet friends like monkeys ! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Christ S00Recomended travel for pleasureVery friendly tour guide and driver. Also very ontime and flexible. Will book again for next visit. Thanks
- maryana_bb00Bus service for transfer to KL and to from airportsWe visited Kuala Lumpur as a corporate group of 28. Used this bus service for transfer to KL and to/ from airports. The bus were very clean and comfortable with friendly drivers. I would definitely recommend this bus rental service to those who looking for a bus in KL with reasonable price. For sure I will use this bus service for my next trip in KL ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- erissaandrian00Thank youBest tour for group, on time and very good deals. I will recommend this tour for my colleagues and families . Thank you! See you again ;)
- WanderTravelYYC00Comfortable Reliable ServicesWe visited Malaysia as a family group of 14, used the services of GP Global several times for various out of KL tours including Batu Caves, Fireflies boat tour & Putrajaya as well as long transfer to Penang and to/from airports. They provided reliable vehicles and friendly drivers that were accommodating and flexible to our needs. Definitely recommend.