This 3 hour tour of Kuala Lumpur gives you the opportunity to see the major landmarks and monuments of the Malaysian capital. Visit the Petronas Twin Towers, KLCC Park, King’s Palace, Merdeka (Independence) Square, the National Mosque, Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, and more. Round-trip hotel transport is included, but admission fees are your own expense. • Kuala Lumpur’s architectural icon—the Petronas Twin Towers • Chance to see new construction & historic buildings • Opportunity to browse for souvenirs & try chocolate • National Mosque, National Museum & the Central Market • Route includes Istana Negara, residence of Malaysia's king
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel within 0.5 KM From KLCC)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC). You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
- MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P764
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free Hotel pick up & drop off only 0.5 KM within KLCC area.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half Day City Tour-Limited Offer?
- How much is Half Day City Tour-Limited Offer?
- Half Day City Tour-Limited Offer price starts from $19.49. Discover and book Half Day City Tour-Limited Offer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half Day City Tour-Limited Offer cancellation policy?
- Half Day City Tour-Limited Offer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day City Tour-Limited Offer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half Day City Tour-Limited Offer?
- Half Day City Tour-Limited Offer is hosted by Asni Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day City Tour-Limited Offer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P764
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Merdeka SquareStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Istana NegaraStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Petronas Twin TowersStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byKLCC Park
- 4National Mosque (Masjid Negara)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Thean Hou TempleStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byPerdana Botanical GardenNational MuseumMalayan Railway Administration Building
- 6National MonumentStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass byThe Royal Museum (Old Istana Negara)
- 7Malaysia Tourism CentreStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Asni ExperiencesStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Asni Tours & Travels
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in January 2018
#11 of 313 Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Mobstar9900Waste of moneyPlease avoid booking a tour with this company. I just finished a private tour to the Batu caves, hot springs, Batik and pewter tour. I’m extremely well travelled and this is the worst tour I’ve ever been on. William was out “tour guide” who picked us up late in a old run down sedan that had old used water bottles laying around the back seat and A/C which barely worked. William provided absolutely not information or facts about the sites we visited and was unfriendly. He simply drove us to each stop and told us what direction to walk. He was rude, unfriendly and certainly not a tour guide. I can’t caution someone enough not to book with this tour company, it’s a complete waste of money
- greigc201500prompt & reliable & professional serviceI had booked return private airport transfers with this company. Our flight was delayed twice so nearly 3 hours late I had contacted them prior as no idea when we would be arriving but they still waited for us at the airport was worried no one would be there just amazing service our driver Mr Dhevan was good gave us lots of tips and were to go, I had not booked the return yet with them, but after that service booked our return for early morning and got the same drive again on time and very helpful
- greigc201500Amazing day out to the orangutansDefinitely worth booking this day tour to Orangutan Island & Perak Cave Temple. Booked a private tour and very cheap the car was nice and modern and spacious for the 3 of our and driver was excellent and professional. Early morning start and our driver was already waiting in the lobby for us, the only thing did not realize was its just over 3 hours to get there but very scenic drive along the freeway and does stop halfway for rest break. It's a short boat ride then over to the island and you will not be disappointed just amazing to see them you taken around by staff on the island to the different enclosures and lots of information is given.
- B3596UEsandraj00Batu Caves tour with RajRajes was an exceptional driver and tour guide. I would highly recommend him. Very kind and caring with a very comfortable car. This tour was a highlight of our trip.
- pernor2000Excellent guiding and drivingVery well organised and ecellent guiding and driving by our guide Sankarin. A very nice day and highly recommendale.
- OnAir4035595281700Cameron HighlandsLawrence spent the entire day with us and took 100 pics which he sent to us via Whatsapp. He is 3rd generation in KL and has so much history to share.
- Dream2862275297800Amazing day at the hot springs, waterfalls, and cultural sites around Kuala LumpurMy driver Aris was extremely friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I truly had a great day with him today. He promptly took me to each of the sites and gave me a good historical overview of each of the places. In the midst of it all, we also had other amazing conversations which gave me some great insights on Malaysia, the culture here, and the lives of everyday Malaysians. Thank you so much for an amazing tour!
- 168larryg00Views beyond beliefWe hired a car with a driver to take us to the Skyway Cable Car. The views were spectacular especially going both ways. The Cablecar is very safe and the Staff were helpful. We also visited the Outlet shopping which was having Sales. There were extensive Food Outlets on the lower. We lunched at the Korean Restaurant
- Jules F00A wonderful day outRajan was amazing So knowledgeable and friendly Explained alot about Malaysia and Kuala Lumpur we didn’t know . Lovely air conditioned very clean car Water was supplied to keep us hydrated after the Bath Cave The waterfalls were amazing and beautiful. Rajan took us to a local Indian restaurant where the food was delicious and very tasty. A truly lovely day. Definitely would recommend the experiences we went to see . The Tin factory was very interesting and some beautiful souvenirs to buy The batik shop was also lovely and I was very pleased with my silk sarong. Ask for Rajan he’s lovely
- K6506ZPamyk00Intriguing overview of historic locationsThis was my last day in KL and I wanted to see an overview of historic landmarks. I booked last minute and thankfully, there was a guide available . It was hot and humid so taking a private car was helpful. The guide was extremely knowledgeable about all of the locations we visited and kept my attention with colorful stories. I would recommend this tour.
- H3547LQmichaelt00Cameron Highlands Day TourOur driver Aris was the perfect guide for our trip around the Cameron Highlands. He was highly knowledgeable and polite in answering all the questions we had about the area and local customs, and was nothing but entertaining and accomodating throughout the day.
- Mobile78318100Indran—most interesting guide!My tour guide, INDRAN, was absolutely a delight—more than just a driver, he walked me around sites and had interesting stories to tell at each one, both about Malaysian history and life today. It was more than I expected and was so fun and interesting—if I have any opportunity to take another tour here, I’ll definitely reach out to him! It was a great day and I’m grateful to have seen the city through the eyes of a local.
- J6798VVsusanc00Terrific Guide!The guide, Danny, was terrific. He knew the history of Malaysia and described many sights along the way to the Cultural Center.
- aldoy65700Batu Cave VisitBatu Cave is amazing but sadly the place was quite dirty, not well looked after. The visit to Royal Selangor Pewter Factory was well worth it.
- klaras58500Amazing experienceMy friend and I did this tour during our stay in KL. Our personal guide for the day was Mr. Lawrence. He’s such a funny smart guide who made our day an absolute blast. He’s an easy going person and is willing to adjust the tour to your needs. Even though the itinerary is filled with interesting landmarks definitely worth visiting, I would say the highlight of our day was a lunch visit to a local Indian restaurant where you get to eat the food with your bare hands.
Buy it with
Half Day City Tour-Limited Offer provided by Asni Tours & Travels
Product Overview: Half Day City Tour-Limited Offer
Number of Photos