Sunway Lagoon One-Day Admission Tickets Including Transfer
By Way to Kuala Lumpur
Itinerary: • 9:30am pick up at accommodations within KL city area • 10:15am arrive Sunway Lagoon main entrance • Enjoy your time at theme park • 5:00pm pick up at Sunway Lagoon main entrance • 5:30pm drop off to your hotel within KL city area • Please note: The itinerary is subject to change based on traffic and weather conditions of the day
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within 0.5km city center area)
- Sunway Lagoon 6 Parks admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Sunway Lagoon
- Bungee jump, G-force X, and go-cart tickets
- Food and drinks
- Quack Xpress wristband, skip regular lines for selected rides and attractions
- Equipment combo (includes double tube rental, locker rental, waterproof pouch bag)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We Pickup all traveler from Kuala Lumpur city center hotel ( 0.5KM radius from KLCC)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104095P54
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Outside food and beverages, except those for infants or for participants with special medical needs, are strictly prohibited
- No refunds will be given due to ride closures or inclement weath
- Please note pickups and drop-offs are within the Kuala Lumpur city center only
- Sunway Lagoon Opening Hours: 10:00am-6:00pm, daily
- What to Bring: Hat or cap ,Sunblock ,Towel, Slippers, Swimwear Extra clothes
- Bringing of personal surfboards, body boards, or tubes is strictly prohibited
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Sunway Lagoon One-Day Admission Tickets Including Transfer?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sunway Lagoon One-Day Admission Tickets Including Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much is Sunway Lagoon One-Day Admission Tickets Including Transfer?
- Sunway Lagoon One-Day Admission Tickets Including Transfer price starts from $68.28. Discover and book Sunway Lagoon One-Day Admission Tickets Including Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sunway Lagoon One-Day Admission Tickets Including Transfer cancellation policy?
- Sunway Lagoon One-Day Admission Tickets Including Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sunway Lagoon One-Day Admission Tickets Including Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sunway Lagoon One-Day Admission Tickets Including Transfer?
- Sunway Lagoon One-Day Admission Tickets Including Transfer is hosted by Way to Kuala Lumpur. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Way to Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sunway Lagoon One-Day Admission Tickets Including Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104095P54
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sunway LagoonStop: 6 hours - Admission includedLocated only a short 45 minute drive from the busy Kuala Lumpur lies the perfect destination for adventurers and water activity enthusiasts - the large Sunway Lagoon water park guaranteed to be the much needed escape from the city heat. With Sunway Lagoon tickets, six exhilarating experiences, including Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon, await you at the park. Escape the hot tropical climate at Vuvuzela - the world's largest and highest water ride; see the world upside down on the Tomahawk and Pirate's Revenge ride, meet over 150 animal species or challenge your friends to the Congo Challenge. Sunway Lagoon in Kuala Lumpur rewards it's visitors with an adventurous and fun-filled afternoon for the whole family!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The weather, the sunset, and the company made this an experience that exceeded my expectations!!! Highly recommend!
Great time at batu cave/pewter museum
A great place to visit while in KL. Batu cave, pewter museum/factory and batik Textile. I recommend it.
AIRPORT STAFF rough & rude to the PASSENGERS
Flight MH178 Date & Time 21st December 2022 about 2030 hours This is a comment from my wife who travelled on 21st D…
Enjoyed the cruise. Got to see beautiful skyline of Johor Bahru. Cruise was clean & well maintained.
Almost give us Heart Attack
We are going to KL tower on 1st of Jan 2023. Tripadvisor is ok but agent almost give us a heart attack..write insid…
Your company has also tried to charge my account twice that is not professional .
Our driver was fantastic. He was very knowledgeable and explained very well all the time about Malaysia and Malaka …
Few attractions and too many food stalls and shops. Long lines up to an hour for every single one. Many attractions…
International Airport, do not be fooled.
Feel like a backwater airport,air-conditioning on ration,very few choices of food, OVERPRICED indeed, the basic dri…
Very unprofessional reception staff
Very unprofessional behaviour by reception lady at ground floor. We have kept on asking for menu and she kept on me…
Above all it was ok. Did not appreciate this trip .we were stressed because of the tickets. May be next time we will do it again
We were stressed as we had to pay return tickets once more though we show the booking number. Above all it was ok. …
A great Batu Caves/Batik factory experience!
Rajah was very nice and very knowledgeable about the caves as well as Kuala Lumpur. He was funny and made conversat…
KL 🏙️ city view from the revolving deck
A great place in with birdseye view of KL and kalang valley. The revolving deck is such a different experience with…
Lovely evening at Atmosphere restaurant.
Ideal to have a romantic dinner. Food was good, not wow, but a 4/5. The views were amazing and so the atmosphere. T…
On my own
Booked the group tour but due to vanishing tourists it was just me, so private tour in the end. I enjoyed it, but p…
Day trip to Malacca
We did a day trip to vibrant Malacca. Our driver and guide for the day Mr. Rajan was very accomodative and filled u…