Kuala Selangor Symphony Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur
By Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
Bask in the bioluminescence of thousands of fireflies as they do their mating dance around the berembang trees along the Selangor River in Kuala Selangor. We will head down to the jetty after sunset, alight into one of the silent electric boats, and glide over the dark river to watch the amazing light show provided by these little luminescent lovelies. Highlights: • Watch the symphony of light in the mangrove swamps—one of Mother Nature’s most spectacular displays by the fireflies. • En route Kota Melawati (Fort Altingsburg) and temple. • Enjoy waterfront seafood dinner. • Free hotel pickup and drop-off included • The Kuala Selangor fireflies are a must-see for nature lovers and kids.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Boat ride
- Seafood-Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bukit Melawati tram rides (on Weekends and Public Holiday only)
- Entry/Admission - Kuala Selangor Firefly Park
- Personal expanses & insurance
- available to purchase by own
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- MATIC, 109, Jln Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Once reach to MATIC, Please come in front of HARRISTON BOUTIQUE and Look For our Team. How to get to Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC):- 300, Bus - 303, Bus - GOKL Bus lines stop near Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTiC) By Garb or Taxi (Please mention MATIC or above address.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137201P63
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bukit Melawati tram rides are available on Weekends and Public Holiday only.
- Customers are recommend to use mosquito repellent during the tour
- The use of flash photography is not permitted during firefly tours.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kuala Selangor Symphony Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kuala Selangor Symphony Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kuala Selangor Symphony Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur?
- Kuala Selangor Symphony Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur price starts from $75.00. Discover and book Kuala Selangor Symphony Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kuala Selangor Symphony Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur cancellation policy?
- Kuala Selangor Symphony Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kuala Selangor Symphony Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kuala Selangor Symphony Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur?
- Kuala Selangor Symphony Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur is hosted by Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuala Selangor Symphony Fireflies from Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137201P63
- You'll start atMATICOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byKuala LumpurSungai Buloh
- 1Bukit MelawatiStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byTelaga Tujuh - Bukit Melawati Kuala SelangorKuala Selangor District Historical MuseumMalacca Strait
- 2Altingsburg LighthouseStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Sri Shakti TempleStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byKuala SelangorPasir Penambang
- 4Kuala Selangor Firefly ParkStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byKampung Kuantan Firefly ParkKampung Bukit BelimbingKuala Lumpur
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Really enjoyed this. Our guide and driver had lots of stories and we felt well looked after. The trip to the batik …
We really enjoyed this experience with a private tour guide that was nice and very arranging. A day well spent.
Very very disappointed particularly with the state of the caves
Driver was on time friendly, helpful, polite and spoke good English, transport was very comfortable. I was complet…
Good tour guide
Was a great tour guide who showed us around but had to remind him where to take us, they usually have the same iten…
Must do trip BUT!!
We booked a half a day tour which was picked up on time by a lovely driver . We got to the steps and was amazed wit…
Review of our tour February 16, 2020
This tour is a great option for a night. Sri Shakti temple was a cool temple to visit, different from Sri Mariamma…
The scene of mangrove at nightfall was really beautiful. However, a brief introduction to the Indian temple and re…
The food at the seafood restaurant had a lot to desire, not because it was not good, but because it was ordered by …
Batu cave, hot springs, waterfall.
This was a great tour. Wan was an excellent tour guide. He was very informative, spoke good English and was happy t…
Amazing to see the work of the sanctuary and see the orang-utans being looked after so well. The santuary relies on…
This is a great tour to orientated yourself to what's just outside KL. Our guide was Maran and he was knowledgeable…
KL Tour day
We were collected on time by Rajan who is a good driver and guide. The Hot Springs were a great disappointment to …
We went on a private tour with Rajan to see the hot springs, waterfalls and caves. Rajan was very knowledgeable and…
This place is a hidden gem only established in recent years. The experienced photographers coming along spent an ho…
Really enjoyed our
We did the batu cave, hot spings and waterfall tour with Harry. He was very nice and friendly a great tour guide we…