Ipoh Heritage Tour From Kuala Lumpur
By Asni Global
Journey into Malaysia’s historic Ipoh City on a personalized and private day tour from Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy a customized itinerary and explore Ipoh’s majestic temples and caves with your own private car. Highlights: • Enter Ipoh’s natural attractions like Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple • Relax as your driver takes you from stop to stop • Choose the vehicle size that suits your needs
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off (within 0.5km)
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple and Zen Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Sam Poh Tong Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Qing Xin Ling Leisure and Cultural Village
- Entry/Admission - Nam Thean Tong Temple
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (0.5km radius from KLCC). You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 0.5km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- MATIC, 109, Jln Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P129
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ipoh Heritage Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Sam Poh Tong Cave Temple
- Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple and Zen Gardens
- Qing Xin Ling Leisure and Cultural Village
- How much is Ipoh Heritage Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
- Ipoh Heritage Tour From Kuala Lumpur price starts from $146.13. Discover and book Ipoh Heritage Tour From Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ipoh Heritage Tour From Kuala Lumpur cancellation policy?
- Ipoh Heritage Tour From Kuala Lumpur cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ipoh Heritage Tour From Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ipoh Heritage Tour From Kuala Lumpur?
- Ipoh Heritage Tour From Kuala Lumpur is hosted by Asni Global. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Global on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ipoh Heritage Tour From Kuala Lumpur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P129
- You'll start atMATICOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kek Lok Tong Cave Temple and Zen GardensStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Sam Poh Tong Cave TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Qing Xin Ling Leisure and Cultural VillageStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Nam Thean Tong TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Really fun and beautiful river ride
A very fun activety but be prepared to be soaking wet. Swimware or tights and T-shirt are recommended and don't bri…
Worst experience ever
Very bad experience as the company deducted the money but never show up and canceled the trip without notification.…
It huge but comfortable, every single corner there are probably sign which is easy to Walk and the in & out
Review of tour February 13 2020
First of all, what is written in the description is accurate- your booking pays for hotel pickup/travel to Genting …
Amazing trip to Cameron Highlands!!
Had a great trip with Harry. He was at our hotel in agreed time, he did all to show us as much as possible, he was …
Can't speak highly enough of this tour. When we were picked up (exactly at the time quoted) a miracle in KL traffic…
Gorgeous animals and sanctuary
The sanctuary is well maintained, the trainers are so lovely and polite, they promote safe interaction with the ele…
Good day out
Disappointing that we were unable to see bathing etc as it would have been a long wait in the day .Nice to see that…
We went to this tour on Sunday, 5th January 2020. Truthfully, we were not sure if the tour is possible, because we …
A good experience
It was a really good day were me and my wife could enjoy a little more about Malaysia countryside and get to know t…
Overall a nice place to visit on your on your own if you can make arrangements. The sanctuary itself was nice. Film…
We had a amazing trip to see the Orang Utan And then stop on way home to see the temple at Perak Tong. The driver …
Thank you Maram
I booked the tour for myself and my wife during our honeymoon. We explored the Batu Caves and took a trip to Camer…
Cruise was ok , food lovely however it was all very rushed and over within 2 hours. No relaxing drink pre meal to w…
Elephantom sanctuary tour
Great tour, elephant sanctuaryl is an amazing place and definitely worth a visit. Unfortunately water levels were t…