Visiting Penang is a must when you come to Malaysia. Food paradise of south east Asia.A lot local delicious food need to try like Laksa Penang, Pesembuk, Nasi Kandar, Char Keuw Tiaw etc.Penang art street is a most traveler visiting including Malaysian.
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–15 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Highway Tol, Petrol, Parking
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We do a pick at any hotel, Train Station, Shopping Mall in Kuala Lumpur. RM50 additional charger if pick up outside from Kuala Lumpur.
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123375P23
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Penang Day Tour Private (per Vehicle)?
- Penang Day Tour Private (per Vehicle) price starts from $450.00. Discover and book Penang Day Tour Private (per Vehicle) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Penang Day Tour Private (per Vehicle) cancellation policy?
- Penang Day Tour Private (per Vehicle) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Penang Day Tour Private (per Vehicle) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Penang Day Tour Private (per Vehicle)?
- Penang Day Tour Private (per Vehicle) is hosted by KL Starex Transportations. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KL Starex Transportations on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Penang Day Tour Private (per Vehicle) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123375P23
Reserve your spot
About the operator
KL Starex Transportations
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in August 2018
#4 of 323 Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Nurulhuda J00Smooth & reliableBooked a one way transfer from Genting Highland to Port Dickson. Price reasonable, cheaper than other company. The driver Mikael, text us 2 days before to confirm everything, which is very good. Arrived early, the car is clean, spacious for 5 us. The journey is smooth and we reach our destination safely. Would recommend to anyone and will definitely engage him again in the future.
- Jin C00It’s a scam. Please learn from our mistakes and go somewhere elsePlease learn from our terrible experience and do not use this service. We booked a private tour but ended up with a driver who kept getting lost and clearly had no idea what she was doing. It was not a ‘private tour’ but an untrained driver who couldn’t tell us anything. The company told us that they had ‘done their best’ and even though we didn’t complete our tour because we didn’t have enough time after driving in circles, they refused to do anything. Here’s a photo of our driver asking for directions in a private house…
- femh201800Good taxi serviceGood taxi service! We went from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Besut and it was 5+ hours driving. The taxi driver was very kindfull, she drove carefully and felt safe in the car. We could stop anytime we wanted for a break or toilet. The car had airco and seatbelts.
- Navigate0991710600800ExcellentWe did a 5 day tour with Mikael, really good and always available. Contacted directly from Italy. He is a very precise, punctual and safe person. I advise!! His van is really clean.
- jesperb79300Very nice drive to MersingWe used KL Starex for our transfer to Mersing( Tioman) and back six days later. Our driver Mikael was on time and very helpful, and was such a great guy to talk to about a lot of different subjects. He also had good ideas to where to go around KL. I can highly recommend his service.
- Mark W00Fantastic and worth the priceI struggled to find the tour that suited our needs, some the tours were expensive considering you were on a bus. I did like the idea of having a car and driver so we booked with Starex and I must say we were very happy with our day. Our driver Badrul did a great job in showing us the sights he explained about each location and we had plenty of time to lookaroud and enjoy the sights. There is a lot of driving on these tours and it was great to have more control of our agend. I cannot recommend Starex they very quick to respond to my booking and maintained a high level of communication. There is no way I would consider a bus over this so much better.
- Roving3407988081400Excellent services for any rides!Mikael and Rosli were amazing drivers! We utilized their services to get to Genting and airport. They were always on time, patient and are very careful drivers, considering the long and winding roads and traffic jams. They give good recommendations on where to explore in Kuala Lumpur. Our family had really huge luggages and their vehicles were able to fit all of them and seat all of us comfortably. As a foreigner looking for reliable rides with little ones in the vehicle, I’m super happy that we have chosen them to bring us around on time and safely and we will certainly utilize their services again when we visit. I highly recommend them, thank you both!
- Sightseer1144614338600Outstanding , reliable and affordable prices !We were a group of 6 with 2 small children . I chose statex transport as it was the most affordable with good reviews on Tripadvisor . I must say the experience with Mikael and his team was better than expected ! Him and his team are reliable and give reasonable prices. We traveled 4 weeks in Malaysia , and only used starex(Mikael) for our transportation from KLIA - Kula lumpur . KL-Ipoh. Ipoh- Genting , Genting - Dickerson , and Dickinson to KLIA. Outstanding service and very reliable! Clean and safe vehicles that meet all our needs ! Thank you so much for your service ! I can definitely recommend starex and Mikael !
- 3lgdz00Comfortable and affordable transport for group of 6 from Penang to KL via Cameron HighlandsWe were looking for effective and affordable transportation from Penang to Kuala Lumpur for our party of six, with an overnight stopover in Cameron Highlands. For me, Tripadvisor was the best place to search for legitimate tour/driver operators (Google/FB can be a bit dodgy), and after contacting a few of them, KL Starex Transportations offered the best price for our group. In Malaysia, Whatsapp is the preferred messaging app, and Mikael responded very fast to our queries. He also suggested an itinerary of which places to see in the Cameron Highlands (CH) based on our preferences and the amount of time we had (which were the Cameron Valley Tea Plantation #1, Boh Tea Plantation, Smokehouse, and the Lavender Farm). The quoted prices are all-in. At first he asked for a deposit, but soon after waived it and trusted us to push through with the tour, which we appreciate. He picked us up on time, provided us with bottles of water at the beginning of the tour, and drove carefully through the mountainous zigzag roads. Although he can be soft spoken at times, his command of English is also fluent and clear, so international travelers will not have any problem conversing with him. His Starex is also spotless and very well maintained, despite having mileage of more than 300,000 km at the time of our tour. Our party of six, together with six pieces of medium sized luggage and three hand carry luggage, had no problem fitting in his van, with room to spare. He dropped us off at our CH hotel on the first night without any issue, and after touring us around CH on the second day, brought us to our KL hotel safely and offered suggestions on what to see in the city. His Starex service is very convenient for large groups, so we just booked him for our airport transfer from Bukit Bintang to KLIA, instead of having to book two separate Grab vehicles. Summary: 1. Highly recommended driver-operator for large groups (>4). 2. Very quick replies in Whatsapp - very important for organizing trips with someone in a different country 3. Very good English 4. Prices are reasonable 5. Very well maintained vehicle, roomy, and careful driver. Thank you for providing us with an affordable and comfortable mode of transport from Penang to KL with an overnight stopover in chilly CH!
- ckmc18800Great service, highly recommend!We used Starex for 2 airport transfers and also a last minute day trip to Melaka. Communication was great through WhatsApp. Responsive and helpful throughout. We had a baby and had a baby seat provided each time. Always punctual and friendly drivers. Would highly recommend!
- smartplayer9900Excellent ServiceExcellent service with effective communication and fast response and feedback on my inquiries.The driver Rossi is polite and punctual and responsive. The car was clean.
- Aar0nC00Hassle free transfer 👍Great service, good communication, clean vehicle. Highly recommended if you are looking for an airport transfer.
- zeezeezia00Love the tripHighly Recomanded! Clean and comfortable Car. Friendly, nice and helpfull driver. Full of responsibility.. Very satisfied and would book again. Best Regard.
- Companion6330725551100Smooth and comfortable journeyCar well maintained and comfortable + spacious starex at reasonable price. Driver is friendly, prompt snd flexible..
- Samson M00Excellent ServiceTheir services were excellent! Able to accommodate my request for a baby seat at the last minute too