Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
1500 meters high on a nest of serene mountains. Cooling resorts, tea plantations and strawberry farms sprawl lazily across lush valleys and meandering hillslopes, the perfect setting for a relaxing holiday. The sea of tranquility, pleasant landscapes and cold climate impart a special experience upon the multitudes of visitors each year. Meanwhile, a different world lies hidden away among the natural surroundings - a rainforest ecosystem rich with the wonders of nature, long held with fascination by researchers and naturalists across the world.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lata IskandarStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Cameron Valley Tea HouseStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Big Red Strawberry FarmStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Cameron Tringkap Bee FarmStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Cameron Highlands Butterfly GardenStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Rose ValleyStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Kea Farm MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Sam Poh TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- All the Parking Fees and Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Lata Iskandar
- Entry/Admission - Cameron Valley Tea House
- Entry/Admission - Big Red Strawberry Farm
- Entry/Admission - Cameron Tringkap Bee Farm
- Entry/Admission - Cameron Highlands Butterfly Garden
- Entry/Admission - Rose Valley
- Entry/Admission - Kea Farm Market
- Entry/Admission - Sam Poh Temple
- Meals and Purchases by the own
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Skytrips Transport
Group trip with friends
Great day started with a fantastic driver Dhevan. Extremely informative and went out of his way to discuss area. Al…
Great buffet dinner and buggy driver
We spent our Christmas here and joined the buffet dinner. The food is nice and the waiter and waitress are really h…
Ease of Transfer
We used ASNI Travel for our transfers. KL to Avani Sepang, then to Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson & from Port Dickson…
When is a guide not a guide?
On the day of our tour it was pouring with rain, as we had already been to Batu Caves we didn’t mind our driver ski…
from klia2 to klia
how to get from Klia2 to klia1 i bought a ticket from langhawi to kuala by ai asia (that land us to klia2) i need…
Thanh Hao D00
We booked a group, but got a privatetour, which was awesome. Our driver did a Great Job telling us about different …
We had lots of fun this tour as a group of girls! Our driver was super friendly and knowledgable, making sure we we…
Excellent guide with Batu Cave, Firefly and Malawati Hill Day Tour
I am very satisfied with the tour. Anyway, Mr. Zain's guide was wonderful, and he tought me various things about Ma…
Batu Cave, Firefly and Malawati Day Tour
Friendly driver who had a lot of good information about Kuala Lumpur and the sights we were visiting. Would definit…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,232 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 187 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cameron Highlands Bond Between Nature
What time does Cameron Highlands Bond Between Nature start?
Cameron Highlands Bond Between Nature will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Cameron Highlands Bond Between Nature on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Cameron Highlands Bond Between Nature?
How much is Cameron Highlands Bond Between Nature?
Cameron Highlands Bond Between Nature price starts from $128.59. Discover and book Cameron Highlands Bond Between Nature on Tripadvisor
What is the Cameron Highlands Bond Between Nature cancellation policy?
Cameron Highlands Bond Between Nature cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cameron Highlands Bond Between Nature on Tripadvisor