Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The culture of MALAYSIA draws on the varied cultures of the different people of Malaysia. The first people to live in the area were indigenous tribes that still remain; they were followed by the Malays, who moved there from mainland Asia in ancient times. Chinese and Indian cultural influences made their mark when trade began with those countries, and increased with immigration to Malaysia. Other cultures that heavily influenced that of Malaysia include Persian, Arabic, and British. The many different ethnicities that currently exist in Malaysia have their own unique and distinctive cultural identities, with some crossover.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Chan See Shu Yuen TempleStop: 80 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sri Maha Mariamman TempleStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3ChinatownStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Central Market Kuala LumpurStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Jalan Masjid IndiaStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Sultan Abdul Samad BuildingStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chan See Shu Yuen Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sri Maha Mariamman Temple
- Entry/Admission - Chinatown
- Entry/Admission - Central Market Kuala Lumpur
- Entry/Admission - Jalan Masjid India
- Entry/Admission - Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Meals and Purchases by own
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Skytrips Transport
Group trip with friends
Great day started with a fantastic driver Dhevan. Extremely informative and went out of his way to discuss area. Al…
Great buffet dinner and buggy driver
We spent our Christmas here and joined the buffet dinner. The food is nice and the waiter and waitress are really h…
Ease of Transfer
We used ASNI Travel for our transfers. KL to Avani Sepang, then to Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson & from Port Dickson…
When is a guide not a guide?
On the day of our tour it was pouring with rain, as we had already been to Batu Caves we didn’t mind our driver ski…
from klia2 to klia
how to get from Klia2 to klia1 i bought a ticket from langhawi to kuala by ai asia (that land us to klia2) i need…
Thanh Hao D00
We booked a group, but got a privatetour, which was awesome. Our driver did a Great Job telling us about different …
We had lots of fun this tour as a group of girls! Our driver was super friendly and knowledgable, making sure we we…
Excellent guide with Batu Cave, Firefly and Malawati Hill Day Tour
I am very satisfied with the tour. Anyway, Mr. Zain's guide was wonderful, and he tought me various things about Ma…
Batu Cave, Firefly and Malawati Day Tour
Friendly driver who had a lot of good information about Kuala Lumpur and the sights we were visiting. Would definit…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 647 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,232 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 727 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur heritage and culture tour
Which attractions will I visit with Kuala Lumpur heritage and culture tour?
How much is Kuala Lumpur heritage and culture tour?
Kuala Lumpur heritage and culture tour price starts from $22.89. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur heritage and culture tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Kuala Lumpur heritage and culture tour cancellation policy?
Kuala Lumpur heritage and culture tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur heritage and culture tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kuala Lumpur heritage and culture tour?
Kuala Lumpur heritage and culture tour is hosted by Skytrips Transport. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Skytrips Transport on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur heritage and culture tour on Tripadvisor