Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Putrajaya is Malaysia's third and latest Federal Territory. Built on an expansive marshland and former oil palm estate in Selangor, the city spans an area of almost 5,000 hectares and lies 25 km from Kuala Lumpur. Putrajaya takes over the administrative functions of the capital city Kuala Lumpur and is part of the Multimedia Super Corridor project of the Malaysian government. Much organization and planning have gone into the development of Putrajaya as a modern city with the latest communication technologies and progressive infrastructure. The streets are elegantly designed with a European feel, along with well-paved roads while the government buildings are a blend of modern architecture with Islamic arts. Commercial, authoritative and residential areas have been divided into precincts that blend into each other cohesively. A waterway cuts through the city, flowing into a large lake.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Agriculture Heritage ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Putra MosqueStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Putrajaya Wetlands ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Putrajaya International Convention CentreStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Perdana PutraStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Putrajaya BridgeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Agriculture Heritage Park
- Entry/Admission - Putra Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Putrajaya Wetlands Park
- Entry/Admission - Putrajaya International Convention Centre
- Entry/Admission - Perdana Putra
- Entry/Admission - Putrajaya Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Skytrips Transport
Group trip with friends
Great day started with a fantastic driver Dhevan. Extremely informative and went out of his way to discuss area. Al…
Great buffet dinner and buggy driver
We spent our Christmas here and joined the buffet dinner. The food is nice and the waiter and waitress are really h…
Ease of Transfer
We used ASNI Travel for our transfers. KL to Avani Sepang, then to Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson & from Port Dickson…
When is a guide not a guide?
On the day of our tour it was pouring with rain, as we had already been to Batu Caves we didn’t mind our driver ski…
from klia2 to klia
how to get from Klia2 to klia1 i bought a ticket from langhawi to kuala by ai asia (that land us to klia2) i need…
Thanh Hao D00
We booked a group, but got a privatetour, which was awesome. Our driver did a Great Job telling us about different …
We had lots of fun this tour as a group of girls! Our driver was super friendly and knowledgable, making sure we we…
Excellent guide with Batu Cave, Firefly and Malawati Hill Day Tour
I am very satisfied with the tour. Anyway, Mr. Zain's guide was wonderful, and he tought me various things about Ma…
Batu Cave, Firefly and Malawati Day Tour
Friendly driver who had a lot of good information about Kuala Lumpur and the sights we were visiting. Would definit…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 647 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 792 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 1,660 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 727 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park Tour?
Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park Tour price starts from $41.42. Discover and book Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park Tour cancellation policy?
Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park Tour?
Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park Tour is hosted by Skytrips Transport. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Skytrips Transport on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Putrajaya and Agricultural Heritage Park Tour on Tripadvisor