Pick-up from Kuala Lumpur city by an Air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking professional driver and drop-off at Lumut (Marina Island Jetty) as per your booking. Pick-up at 11pm to 6am 50% surcharge apply.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver
- Pick-up from Kuala Lumpur drop-off at Lumut (Marina Island Jetty)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way Private Transfer
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick-up between 11pm to 6am 50% surcharge will be apply / Charges pay to driver upon drop-off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from any Hotels / Apartments / Residence in Kuala Lumpur City
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Jalan Jetty Complex, 32200 Lumut, Perak, Malaysia Drop-off at Lumut (Marina Island Jetty)
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 165759P44
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Kuala Lumpur City to Lumut (Marina Island Jetty) 1-way Transfer?
- Kuala Lumpur City to Lumut (Marina Island Jetty) 1-way Transfer price starts from $74.67. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur City to Lumut (Marina Island Jetty) 1-way Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kuala Lumpur City to Lumut (Marina Island Jetty) 1-way Transfer cancellation policy?
- Kuala Lumpur City to Lumut (Marina Island Jetty) 1-way Transfer cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur City to Lumut (Marina Island Jetty) 1-way Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kuala Lumpur City to Lumut (Marina Island Jetty) 1-way Transfer?
- Kuala Lumpur City to Lumut (Marina Island Jetty) 1-way Transfer is hosted by RIYAS TRAVELER. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RIYAS TRAVELER on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur City to Lumut (Marina Island Jetty) 1-way Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kuala Lumpur City to Lumut (Marina Island Jetty) 1-way Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur City to Lumut (Marina Island Jetty) 1-way Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 165759P44
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2019
#3 of 8 Tours & Activities in Sepang
- LMack2600Avoid on public holidaysWe visited over MotoGP weekend and it was extremely busy. Queues for ticket purchasing were long. The access to the tower itself was a bit unorganised with people pushing to get in the lifts up and back and I’m not sure weight limits or numbers were adhered to by staff. It felt unsafe to me. The outside viewing deck was closed due to light rain so consequently the inside area was packed. Was ok but I wouldn’t recommend.
- Sunshine82648000Charging stations are hard to findCharging stations that work are spotty and few and far between. And then they are being used. Sometimes they’re just a socket on the wall by your ankle with no chairs in sight. If they don’t work, then flag down an airport worker, who will take a picture & hopefully tell someone who will hopefully actually try and get it fixed. Otherwise bring a couple of chargers.
- sabella2000A definite must do whilst in KLAn amazing experience.. fabulous guide .. we absolutely loved the tour .. the guide was very informative
- SenMING00KLIA desperately need maintenance, upkeep and upgradeKuala Lumpur International Airport KLIA This previously award winning airport desperately needs major refurbishment. I was there for business trip, been to the arrival and departure hall. Overall, the condition has deteriorated a lot compared to few years ago. Most significantly is the light fittings are very dim, making the airport losing its liveliness it had before , check in counter are very disorganised. As a Malaysian, I am always proud with our own international airport but honestly compared to Changi airport, we are very much left behind. I drove there at night, car park at Tower B is not well lit, either the fittings are too old or not working. The light along the road almost half are not working , oh… how do we publicise our country tourism? First impression is such a disappointment. We do not need to demolish the air port, we only need maintenance, upkeep and upgrade certain things, this not going to cost billions, do something please. Genuine feedbacks from Anak Malaysia
- timbarrable00OK but a bit basicA little disappointing as I went on a Sunday and some attractions on the list were closed and the Palace off limits due to the swearing in of the new PM. Also the description of inclusions is disingenuous. It states a whole bunch of entrance to attractions inclusions but in reality none of those places even has an entrance fee, they are all free. In retrospect it would probably have been cheaper just to get taxis between locations or take public transit.