Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Transfer (Private-One Way)
By Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
Singapore is around a half-day’s driving from Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy the comfortable ride to travel to Singapore without the stress of navigating busy traffic or making sense of Malaysia’s public transport network. You will be picked up by your driver/guide depending on your choose time. The transfer length will be around 6-7 hours and is available year-round. Get inside tips from the locals, Multiple times offered throughout the day, all taxes, fuel surcharges included! Highlights: • One-way, door-to-door service in an air-conditioned vehicle • Meet your attentive driver right at your hotel lobby • Great way to avoid the stress coordinating transport • A private transfer with your group and a driver only
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- any Kuala Lumpur City Areas
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137201P46
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- OUT OF OPERATION TIME (2300 TO 0600 HOURS) 50% SURCHARGE WILL BE APPLY. ADDITIONAL CHARGERS NEED TO PAY DIRECT TO DRIVER UPON THE SERVICE.
- Visa/Passport is required to enter Singapore
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Transfer (Private-One Way)?
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Transfer (Private-One Way) price starts from $149.16. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Transfer (Private-One Way) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Transfer (Private-One Way) cancellation policy?
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Transfer (Private-One Way) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Transfer (Private-One Way) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Transfer (Private-One Way)?
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Transfer (Private-One Way) is hosted by Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Transfer (Private-One Way) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137201P46
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Really enjoyed this. Our guide and driver had lots of stories and we felt well looked after. The trip to the batik …
We really enjoyed this experience with a private tour guide that was nice and very arranging. A day well spent.
Very very disappointed particularly with the state of the caves
Driver was on time friendly, helpful, polite and spoke good English, transport was very comfortable. I was complet…
Good tour guide
Was a great tour guide who showed us around but had to remind him where to take us, they usually have the same iten…
Must do trip BUT!!
We booked a half a day tour which was picked up on time by a lovely driver . We got to the steps and was amazed wit…
Review of our tour February 16, 2020
This tour is a great option for a night. Sri Shakti temple was a cool temple to visit, different from Sri Mariamma…
The scene of mangrove at nightfall was really beautiful. However, a brief introduction to the Indian temple and re…
The food at the seafood restaurant had a lot to desire, not because it was not good, but because it was ordered by …
Batu cave, hot springs, waterfall.
This was a great tour. Wan was an excellent tour guide. He was very informative, spoke good English and was happy t…
Amazing to see the work of the sanctuary and see the orang-utans being looked after so well. The santuary relies on…
This is a great tour to orientated yourself to what's just outside KL. Our guide was Maran and he was knowledgeable…
KL Tour day
We were collected on time by Rajan who is a good driver and guide. The Hot Springs were a great disappointment to …
We went on a private tour with Rajan to see the hot springs, waterfalls and caves. Rajan was very knowledgeable and…
This place is a hidden gem only established in recent years. The experienced photographers coming along spent an ho…
Really enjoyed our
We did the batu cave, hot spings and waterfall tour with Harry. He was very nice and friendly a great tour guide we…